Chapter 4 - Help Request

He carefully took off his headphones and went to the door, he wasn't expecting what he saw. He saw America. Russia stared in surprise "Америка?" "Yes. Hi Russia" "uh..what do you want?" "I-I uh...need your help.." "my help? Why mine and not your family's?" "W-well uh...can I come in and explain?" "Uh sure" Russia let the American in and shut the door. He turned to America and said "I apologize about the mess. But what's up?" "W-well...long story short...So I have kids. 50 of them. I need help taking care of all of them...I won't go to my family since, knowing them, they would probably split up my kids...amd I don't want my children growing up without eachother. Despite the large number." "Why come to me of all people?" "Well...we have been 'friends' childhood..and I trust you.." "oh...well I'll help you. No matter what I have your back." "Really? Thanks.." "No problem" "So what would the plan be? Like you staying in your home or mabye moving in with me...?" "Uh...I could mabye move in with you to help full time. The only thing would be my family" "yeah...but just tell em to meet somewhere else or say you're busy" "yeah I guess...I mean this house is already on the verge of collapse" America laughed slightly "eh...my house is pretty huge and we have extra rooms" "sounds like a plan I guess" said the Russian, the American nodded.

Time passed, Russia took all the shit he needed (which was not to much) and America lead the Russian to his home.

Russia stared at America's home, the thing was huge! It had 4 floors atleast! "Bigger than ya expected?" "Uh yeah" America then lead Russia into his house, he stared at how nice the inside looked. He suddenly heard some foot steps incoming and heard a yell "INCOMING!" before America was tackled by 4 young kids. Russia stared in surprise at the now laughing group. America got the kids off him and Russia helped him up. The smaller child what had the words 'California Republic' on his face looked at Russia and asked "Who's that?" America laughed a bit "This is Russia, he's going to be staying with us and hes going to help take care of you all" "Oh! So is he going to be like another dad?" At these words America's face flushed "U-Uh I guess kinda like that.." the child looked exited by that and said "Yay!" The rest of the kids looked at eachother a bit confused. Russia looked at America "c-can you show me what will be my room?" America nodded "Follow me". The two went up onto the second floor and America showed Russia his room. Russia quickly set up the stuff he had brought and set his now sleeping cat on the bed.

The cat stayed asleep and America decided to call all of his kids down to meet Russia. The two adults where sitting on the couch until all of the kids where in the room. America started speaking "Ok so....this is Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming." "Dang that's a lot of names" "yep. Alright kids this is Russia and he-" California interrupted the American "He's going to be staying here and he's going to be like another dad!" America looked down as his face flushed again. The kids all looked at eachother in confusion, surprise, and some happiness. Russia kinda just sat there awkwardly.

Time skipping again bc idfk what to do.

Russia layed on his new bed with his cat asleep on his chest. He chilled there until he heard his phone begin ringing. 'Incoming call from Ukraine' he stared at his phone a bit before muttering "what dose he want now..?" And picking up. "Hello?" "Russia why dose your house look deserted?" "Oh uh why are you at my house anyways?" "I wanted to hang out with you. Your cat isn't even here" "that's cause she's with me. I'm at America's house." "Ya could have told me" "sucks to be you." "Ouch" "oh shush." "How long are you gonna be staying there?" "Who knows" "can you tell me the loca-" "nope. Gotta go though. Bye!" "Russia w-" the call was cut off as Russia hung up. The Russian sighed 'how long can I keep up lying before I break..? I'm used to being honest...but I can't say anything since they might split up America's family...god why is America so..cute? Wait whAT AM I THINKING-?! I can't be gay nor have a crush on him! Right..?' Russia just sat there thinking and questioning himself for the rest of the night.

In the morning

Russia woke up to something at his door and a voice called out "Mr. Russia? Are you up?" The Russian got up with a slight groan "Yep. I'm up" "good! Dad said that he needed help with making food! ...well he didn't actually say it..but I could tell he needs help!" "Alright alright...I'll be out in a minute" "okie!" Foot steps slowly walked away from the door as Russia got up and changed. He walked out of his room and went to the kitchen to see America frantically attempting to cook many meals single handedly. Russia walked over to the American and asked "Want help?" America quickly nodded and showed Russia what he was making. Russia quickly began helping and soon all of the food was done. Russia, America, and a few of the children set up the table and they all ate. Well all of them expected Russia, Russia for some reason he don't really have an appetite. Russia sat there in silence spacing off slightly when he felt someone nudge his shoulder, it was America. "Aren't you going to eat?" Russia shook his head "nah. I don't really have that much of an appetite" "aw c'mon!" "I'm not hungry." He heard a small child's voice speak up in a whine like tone "Pleasee eat!" Russia looked down the table and saw the child by the name of...Kentucky he thought...and saw the child looking at him with puppy dog eyes. Russia, being the oldest of 15 kids, had gotten used to puppy dog eyes so they didn't affect him. He sighed slightly and said "Fine fine.." and he finally ate.

To be continued next chapter

Word count: 1134