Chapter 12

It was 9 in the morning as America began waking up, the only thing he heard was silence...and a few faint voices. (Also I'm gonna be changing some of the ages) America stayed unmoving for a while before he felt a small body scrambling to get up onto his bed. Soon enough there was another small body and some whispering. A few moments later there was some jumping on his bed and a voice spoke "Wake up Dad!" America laughed softly and shifted before sitting up "I'm up, I'm up" he recognised two of his younger kids, Alaska(7) and Hawaii(6). The kids giggled and jumped off the bed and left the room again. America groaned lightly before forcing himself to shift to the edge of the bed. America yawned before he got up and changed into some clean clothes. He started walking out if his room before he stopped, as he heard some meowing coming from his closet. Confused he opened the closet door and saw Russia's cat, Treasure, seemingly hiding something. America knelt down in front of the cat and pretty quickly a kitten appeared from behind Treasure and jumped at America.

America gasped slightly before he turned his head and called out "Russki! Come here!" A few more kittens appeared from behind the large cat as America sat down. Russia walked in the room "yea- holy shit" America looked at Russia "exactly" a kitten started clawing it's way up America's shirt. America carefully pulled the kitten off and held it. Russia stared "how the hell.." America shrugged "How am I supposed to know?" America counted the amount of kittens, there was 5 kittens. The American sighed lightly "Well there's 5 of em...the kids are gonna go nuts" Russia sighed "No shit...eh we might as well just bring the kittens out now." America nodded slightly. Russia picked up a few of the kittens while America picked up the rest. America and Russia began walking towards the  living room, Treasure started following, meowing every once in a while. Once they arrived at the living room that set the kittens on the couch and Russia called out to the kids "Kids! Living room!" Florida (15) and Wisconsin (13) were the first ones to appear, Florida spoke "wha- holy crap" Wisconsin dead ass just stared.

Few hours later

America was walking a hallway when Confederacy (Dixie) appeared right in front of him "Hey bitch" he said. America jumped "holy shit- uh- hi" Dixie spoke "Can I come back now? It's getting boring being a ghost." "Yeah sure" America responded. Dixie nodded and pretty quick the ghost had turned into an physical state. America froze "wait- shit- you shoulda done that outside- my states might see you and think you're gonna hurt me" Dixie quickly realised his mistake "shit-" as if it was planned a state walked around the corner "Hey da.." The state was Mississippi (14). America and Dixie froze. Mississippi spoke again "Dad wh-wh-what the f-f-fu-fuck" (Mississippi has a stutter.) America spoke "uh...." Georgia (13) then walked around the corner "Missi what's taking so lo-" Georgia cut herself off. America quickly spoke "Wait wait wait- before you two go and yell for others he's not here to hurt us I made a truce with him-!" The state's where both still silent. Dixie just stood there "uh...hi?" Georgia was silent before she fucking screamed like a dang hawk.

Hi there- yeah short ass chapter but I haven't posted in a while so here, enjoy! I guess...anyways have a good day/night, I'm out! - Vixen/Salem.