Chapter 9 - A Fight

America was pacing back and forth, knowing what was to come in an hour. He would have to admit what had been going on behind closed doors, his states I mean. It had been two weeks since the attack on his kids but he still was scared to leave them alone. America's family had already left and Russia was gone as well, Russia's siblings had come and got him. America stopped pacing as he heard a voice "håháhà...łøóķ whó'š ăļľ śçåřëđ!" America froze "W-who's there..?!" The voice spoke again, laughing "h0w ďő ý0ų ņõț ŕəmėmběř țhē øńê wh0 hűŕţ ý0ų'2ę ķîď$?" America spoke "what.." The voice laughed, showing itself "Hęļł0 Åmęřıćą." America stared "Confederacy...?" "ŤHÃȚ'$ MĚ" America quickly got angry "Why can't you leave me the hell alone!?" "Because that wouldn't be F U N" America growled "Just go away! You're nothing but a useless parasite!" "Awww that's a bit rude America" Confederacy suddenly was infront of America.

The confederate grabbed the American by his throat and pushed him into the wall "You should watch what you say.." America tried to get Confederacy to let go "LET GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" "I'm just having my fun, you should shut up before one if your precious kids hears you and comes in here" "You wouldn't da-" Confederacy tightened his grip on the Americans throat "Yes I would dare." America began gasping for air "Let g-go!" "I'll let go when I want to" suddenly there was small footsteps and the door opened, a small voice spoke "Dad...?" America recognised the voice of Georgia. Confederacy turned his head to the small state "Well well well...what do we have here?" America squirmed and choked out "Don't touch her!" Confederacy tightened his grip again "I do what I please" Georgia stared, terrified, at the confederate before speaking quietly "L-Leave my dad alone!" Confederacy laughed "Oh? And what will YOU do?" Georgia let out a small squeak. Confederacy suddenly let America go and yelped out of pain. Georgia had distracted the confederate long enough for America to kick his 'spot' and stomach. America slid to the ground, gasping for air. Confederacy growled before speaking "Fine. You win this one." The confederate then left. America continued the gasp for breath. Georgia bolted over to her dad and hugged his arm, crying slightly.

America hugged his daughter "I-I'm fine, I promise" Georgia nodded a bit, continuing to hug her father's arm. America got up "Let's go get your siblings, you're going to come with me to a meeting" "We are..?" "Mhm...I've decided that it's time the other countries know the truth." America picked up his daughter and went over to the room of his other states, Wisconsin had since returned from the hospital. The American explained what was gonna happen. After all the states had gotten ready and had gathered up, America began leading them to the building.

Once they got there America told his states to stay in the room next to the one full of country's. The American looked at the time, he was late, again. He sighed before leaving the room and walking into the other room, the room went quiet before America spoke "Uh excuse my lateness something happened and-" he was cut off by his mother "America? Why are there red marks on your neck? It looks like a hand print.." America muttered "shit.." and went silent. France spoke again "America what happened." America sighed quietly "Look, I'll explain after I tell the truth to everyone. Ok?" France slowly nodded "Fine.." America heard China speak "Tell what truth?" America was silent before he spoke, looking at UN "Uh may I explain before the meeting offialy starts or should I wait till after?" UN thought for a moment "You may explain now, for I'm assuming everyone is curious now." America nodded "alright. Ok so uh- let's just say I've been lying to all of you for years. I've been lying about why I've been late." He heard mutters come from around the room, he spoke again "So the reason I've been late is because uh- I've been taking care of my kids and they have caused me to be late a lot." China spoke again "You? Kids? That's impossible, you can bearly take care of yourself." America sighed "I knew I would be doubted, so I brought my kids with. For other reasons as well. I'll go get them." He began walking out if the room "Oh and let's just say I have a 'few' more than USSR"

There was confused murrmering after America had left. Then the American walked in again "Ok, so I've told my kids to come in once their name is spoken." One by one the 50 states came in, once America was done he looked back at all of the stares he was getting. He heard China speak once more "So you're telling me that you've been taking care of 50 kids!?" America nodded "Yup." "How?!" "I have exactly zero idea. But I've done it-" he was cut off by these words from kids. "Come on down and try some corn, or we will sacrifice your newborn" was what Idaho said and then Ohio just s c r e a m e d. Aussie laughed while speaking "What did that one say-?" Idaho went in front of America and spoke again "I said, come on down and try some corn, or we will sacrifice your newborn" America burst out laughing and Aussie laughed as well. Britain spoke "What- how dose he know how to say that-" America kept laughing before speaking "I have 50 kids, what do you expect" France spoke "America, tell us what the marks on your neck are" America sighed "Well uh- you see- I was uh choked" Georgia hugged America's leg and whined lightly. Canada spoke "What..?! By who?" "Well uh if I say you'll think I'm insane" "Ame just tell us" "I uh was choked by uh Confederacy" The room went silent and Georgia began crying quietly. America picked up the state and hugged her "Hey, it's ok.." Georgia buried her face in America's shirt and hugged him tightly.

Ayyyy another chapter- hope y'all like it-! Have a good day/night, I'm out-