Chapter 17

America had somehow managed to get all of the kids out if the house for a day or two, most were with friends but the youngest few were with America's parents. America sighed lightly, before walking into the bedroom him and Russia split. He looked at the bed and saw Russia curled up, presumably asleep. America took off his jacket and dropped it on the floor. He took off his boots and belt before quickly changing. He walked quietly over to Russia.

The moment he was a mere few feet away from the bed he was yoinked into the bed and into a bear hug. He stiffened for a moment before remembering that it was only Russia. A few moments passed as America snuggled himself into Russia's chest. Russia groaned lightly and planted his face in America's neck. America chuckled a bit "Well hi" The Russian made some sort of tired noise before biting down on America's neck. America shifted a bit, surpised. He spoke, sounding very fakely annoyed "Really?"

Russia only nodded "Da." America laughed softly and smiled. Russia yawned and curled more around America, before promptly checking the absolute fuck out. America watched as the door opened a crack, he heard a southern voice "America?" America only lightly groaned, he was growing more tired. He responded after a moment "What..?" He noticed Dixie. The southern man spoke "Oh- uh looks like you're busy- I was wondering if we could talk later?" America nodded, yawning "Yeah..sure just shoo. I'm tired" Dixie nodded and closed the door, leaving.

The next morning

America woke up to the bed moving. He heard Russia moving, when he rolled over he saw Russia stretching. He looked at Russia "Good morning, dear" Russia yawned "Morning..!" America propped himself up against the headboard of the bed. Russia softly grabbed America's face and kissed him. America looked at Russia and smiled. Russia let go of America's face and went to his dresser and started getting changed. America stretched and made a squealing noise.

He immediately stopped and started laughing at the noise he made. Russia chuckled softly at America before he finished changing and walked out to go do something. America forced himself to get up, yawning once more. America went over to his own separate dresser and changed quickly. He walked out to find Russia. America walked around for a while before he finally found Russia, who was with his cat and her kittens. America leaned down and picked up one of the kittens, they were starting to get big.

Russia's cat meowed at America. America smiled softly and set the kitten down. Russia looked at America "What doing bout Dixie?" America thought for a moment before glancing around and speaking softly "I'm going to play his game. Be nice for a while then betray him. Kill him even, it's an asshole move but I refuse to forget what he did and make my kids live with someone they hate and fear." Russia paused for a moment "Want help?" America nodded "Sure"