Chapter 10/ Eh Fuck It

Eh Fuck it. I'm bringing this book back.

The room went silent and Georgia began crying quietly. America picked up the state and hugged her "Hey, it's ok.." Georgia buried her face in America's shirt and hugged him tightly.

America stood there quietly, hugging his daughter. A mutter went around the room, breaking the silence. There then was two things spoken from the states, "I'm going to commit arson when I escape from these mortal chains" followed by "EEEEEEEE-" America and his states began laughing. Most of the country's laughed too, America them spoke "Ok, that was funny but who said that. I heard two different voices" the state's where quiet for a moment before Florida and Wisconsin spoke "We did it" America sighed "Of course you two did it. You two have the same exact energy" the two states nodded and laughed. America laughed slightly, somehow his states could always lighten the mood. America watched as his 5 year-old son, Alaska, went over to Russia and hugged him while saying "папа!". The state must have picked up on some of the language when Russia would teach America more Russian. Russia smiled and picked up the state "Привет Аляска" (Hello Alaska) America looked down as he felt someone latch onto his leg, he noticed that Hawaii had latched to him. America sighed and picked up his other daughter before speaking "Can we just get this over with?" UN nodded "Sure"

After the meeting

America was holding one state still, the second youngest who was sleeping. America glanced back at his states and noticed that they all looked pretty tired for some reason, he sighed lightly. He decided he would take his kids back to the house, not his parents, his house. Russia walked over to America and leaned on his shoulder as if the American where an arm rest. America looked at Russia "Hey, I'm no arm rest!" The Russian laughed "oh chillax" America rolled his eyes and smiled "I think we should go back to my house" "How come?" "We have more room there, and I'm sure my parents would like to do less" "Well I guess.." America looked back at his children and sighed a bit. Russia nudged America "Let's just let your parents know that we're gonna go back to your place" America nodded and spoke "Can you take Alaska?" Russia nodded and slowly took the sleeping state from his partner. America slowly walked over to his parents "Hey Mom? Dad?" His parents turned towards him as his mother spoke "Yes Ame?" America inhaled quietly and spoke "Well...me and Russia want to go back to my house. There would be a lot more room for my kids and you guys would have to do less, I don't really want to be a burden"

"Are you sure America?" His father responded the American nodded "Yes. Like I said, I don't wanna be a burden"  his father spoke again "You where never a burden America, it was nice having you stay with us. But it is your choice to go back to your home" America nodded slightly before walking back over to Russia.

Let's skip to when they were back at America's house.

America watched from the couch as some of his kids played on the large living room floor. He got up and looked at Russia who had been next to him and spoke "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Russia nodded "ok" and America walked into the bathroom. America leaned on the sink for a moment before looking into the mirror, he thought he saw a flash of something. He shook his head roughly and looked down at his arms. His arms where still covered in old bandages. He removed the bandages and stared at his scarred arms for a moment before they began to bleed a bit. He sighed quietly and washed the blood off and rebandaged his arms. He looked back at the mirror and what he saw wasn't his reflection. It was Confederacy.

"H̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶."