Chapter 6 - Secrets revealed

America and Russia kept up their lie for another month or so before this happened. Oh and America and Russia became a closeted couple because yes.

America was walking back from a park, unknowing to him Mexico and Ukraine where following him. The American kept walking still not knowing the two following him where there. He got to the woods surrounding his house. The American glanced around, not seeing Mexico or Ukraine, and walked in the woods. About half way through Ukraine stopped walking, Mexico turned to Ukraine with a confused look. Ukraine looked backwards "We shouldn't be doing this.." Mexico stared in surprise "Yes we should! You want to find out what's really been happening right?" "Yes but I've already been mean enough to my brother.." "Oh c'mon!" "No. I'm turning back. You can go on if you want but I'm leaving" Ukraine turned and left without another word. Mexico rolled his eyes and kept following America. Once America reached his extremely large home he was greeted by 10 of his kids and Russia who was holding the youngest kid. Mexico stared in awe before pulling out his phone and taking a few pictures. The group at the house went inside before entering the backyard with all 50 states out this time. Mexico quickly began filming this for a while before taking off. Mexico ran over to UN' s home and knocked on the door franticly until the door was answered. UN looked at the Mexican confused "Mexico? What do you want?" Mexico quickly caught his breath "You're not gonna believe what I found out"

Back with America and Russia

America and Russia sat on the bench in the back yard watching all of the state's play around for almost an hour before America got a call. 'Incoming call from Dad' the American froze slightly before picking up "uh hello?" "America. You better get to the meeting building in 20 minutes or you're gonna be in more trouble. Bring the Russian as well." The call ended after that. America was froze and his eyes where full of fear. Russia looked at the other "What's wrong?" "I-I think they found out about the states.." Russia sat there in shocked silence before America stood up "they want us at the meeting building.." Russia sighed before calling out to the state's "Hey! Kids! You need to go in earlier than expected" the state known as Kansas came up to the two country's "Why papa?" (The state's see Russia as another father now) "Me an America have to go meet up with some other country's" "awwww" "I know I know" soon all the state's where inside and Russia along with America started towards the building.

Soon the two had gotten to the building and they stood out there in silence for a bit. America quickly threw on his sunglasses and began walking into the building. Russia followed until they got to the rooms door. America let out a quiet sigh before walking in. When the two walked in they saw their fathers, Mexico, and a few of their siblings, along with UN. UN looked at the two with a cold-ish look before gesturing to two seats "sit" the two quickly did as told. America looked at his siblings who avoided eye contact. America looked at UN "Why are we here sir?" UN quickly pulled up a photo of America, Russia, and 10 states "Explain this." America and Russia just sat there in silence. UN then pulled up the video of all the state's "well?" America stared "I-I.." Russia stared at the ground. UK looked at America with a confused and kinda angry look before looking away. America was just in silence before he spoke in a dull tone "I knew it was just a matter of time." The room looked at him confused and Canada stared at him "...what..?"

America was still silence. UN spoke again "So you do realise that you lied to every single country in the world and them some?" America and Russia gave a nod "we knew what we where doing." UN then looked at the American a bit concerned "So you've been lying and taking care of 50, from what I've seen, kids for how long?" "Since my revolution." "America that's not healthy for one person to do alo-" "I know! Why do you think I got Russia's help!?" "Still. Two people and 50 kids isn't good." "I get that." "America you do realise that we will probably need to take some of your kids?" At this America got filled with pure rage as he stood up and looked UN dead in the eyes through his sunglasses. "NO! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FAMILY! NOBODY ELSE WILL TOUCH MY FAMILY! WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I KEPT THEM SECRET?! IF ANYONE COMES NEAR MY FAMILY, PARENT, SIBLING, OR FRIEND, I WILL PERSONALLY ESCORT YOU AWAY WITH FORCE IF NEEDED. HELL, I'LL GET A GUN IF I HAVE TO!"

The entire room went silent at America's sudden burst of rage before it was broken by UN "A-America be reasonable-" "NO. I WON'T BE 'REASONABLE' IF IT MEANS MY KIDS GETTING TAKEN". Canada spoke next, surprised at his brother "America please..it isn't good for yo-" he was cut of by more of his older brother enraged yelling "I DON'T CARE IF IT 'ISN'T GOOD FOR ME'! NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS! NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH THOSE KIDS! I FUCKING REFUSE TO HAVE THEM SPLIT UP! THEY ARE SOME THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DON'T JUDGE ME FOR WHAT I A-" he quickly cut himself off. "What do you mean America?" His Australian brother said "Its nothing." "America please" "I said it's nothing" "Ame please tell us what you mean mate" "FINE" the American threw off his sunglasses revealing his pitch black eye "You happy?" The room stared in shock. The silence was then filled with small footsteps coming from the hallway.

To be continued next chapter.