Chapter 11

"H̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶."

America stared at the mirror in shock "wha..." Confederacy spoke "A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶ I̶.." America opened his mouth to call for Russia "A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶!" America stared "...what do you want.." The confederate was silent for a moment before he spoke again "I̶..l̶o̶o̶k̶ I̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶ d̶i̶d̶ w̶a̶s̶ b̶a̶d̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶..I̶'m̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶, o̶k̶? I̶ f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ u̶p̶. I̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ t̶o̶ t̶r̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ u̶p̶ t̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶. I̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ i̶t̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶a̶r̶." America stared, confused. "How do I know you aren't just trying to get close to me then back stab me?" Confederacy was quiet again before speaking once more "I̶..I̶ s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ I̶ w̶o̶n̶'t̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ s̶t̶a̶b̶ y̶o̶u̶. I̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶ d̶i̶d̶ w̶a̶s̶ w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶d̶ u̶n̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶." "How would you even make it up to me? You don't have a physical body" "I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ g̶e̶t̶ a̶ p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ b̶o̶d̶y̶. I̶ p̶r̶o̶m̶i̶s̶e̶ I̶ w̶o̶n̶'t̶ d̶o̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ h̶u̶r̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ o̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶, n̶o̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶'s̶." America was silent for a good minute before responding, "I...I guess I can give you another chance...Dixie"

Confederacy stared in surprise for a bit, it had been so long since he had heard his nickname. Dixie smiled a bit before speaking again "W̶h̶e̶n̶ c̶a̶n̶ I̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶?" America thought for a moment before speaking "Tommorow." Dixie nodded and spoke again "T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶" America nodded and watched as Dixie faded from the mirror. America sighed. He didn't know if he could fully trust Dixie yet, after all Dixie did...could he forgive him? He heard Russia call his name from the living room. Looking back and calling back, America looked back at the mirror before turning and leaving the bathroom. He walked down the hall in silence before he turned into the living room. He went and sat back next to Russia. Russia could tell something was off with America, he was acting different. Russia spoke "America, you ok? You're acting different" America froze slightly before speaking "Uh- well..." before explaining.

Russia stared in surprise and a bit of anger "what! You're trusting him!? America looked down "I'm not necessarily trusting him. I just- ....I don't really know" Russia sighed "I...fine but if he turns on you he's dead." America sighed a bit. Russia was quiet for a moment before speaking quietly "Sorry if I sounded mad.." America looked at Russia and responded "It's fine Russki, I understand why'd you would be mad" Russia nodded slightly before glancing away. America stared at Russia before hugging him. Russia looked at America surprised for a moment before hugging back. America smiled at Russia who smiled back. America slowly broke the hug and looked at his kids who where still on the living room floor before speaking "Ok kids, Time for bed. It's 9:04" the children let out groans before standing up. America got up and lead the children up stairs. He put all of them to bed before he shut the light off. Quickly checking all of the rooms and check that all of his kids where ok, after seeing that they where all ok he went back downstairs. He went back to the couch and flopped back down, tired. Russia hugged America again, smiling softly. America smiled and laughed a bit. America yawned and slowly began dozing off.

Russia shook him a bit "Hey, you still need to change out of those clothes. They look uncomfortable" America nodded slightly "ehhh..." Russia sighed slightly as he slowly got up. America forced himself to get up and followed Russia as the male began walking. Once they reached their room America quickly changed before flopping on the bed. Russia laughed a bit before he changed and sat on the bed. America was already half asleep under the covers by the time Russia layed down. Russia sighed and pulled America close to him before slowly starting to fall asleep.

Lmao short chapter go brrrr- sorry for being dead for so long