Chapter 5 - Lying

A few weeks passed and soon it was time for another world meeting. Russia and America knew that they would have to lie to literally everyone. They could only hope they wouldn't break.

America was already awake at the time Russia came downstairs (5:30 am) the Russian was a bit surprised to see America already "oh hey" America hadn't heard Russia come down so he jumped at Russia's words "Wha-? Oh hello, uh good morning..?"The American said kinda awkwardly. "Good morning to you too. What are you doing up this early?" "Oh- I uh...couldn't sleep well so I came down here" "oh. I couldn't sleep at all, I've been up all night" Russia said laughing slightly "Oh wow...is it just me or do like not have any sleep or eating schedule-?" "Uh well- I sleep when I feel like it, same with eating." "That ain't healthy-" "ehhh it's been like this atleast since I left my father's place, so atleast 6 or so years." "Holy crap dude" Russia just shrugged. America glanced around a bit "Uh well...what now..?" Russia laughed slightly at the awkwardness between him and the American "idk". Right as Russia laughed America snapped his head away, face slightly flushing. 'Ohgodohgodohgod- why the fuck to I have to like Russia-? Why does Russia have to be so hot- wait wtf am I thinking- Jesus my gay needs to chillax-' America quickly shook his head roughly and looked back at Russia "Hey uh...can you help me out with some of my government shit?" Russia nodded "Sure"

Time skipping to when the two get to the meeting building at 9:45

Russia and America walked up to the large building before Russia stopped "Hold on America" the American looked at Russia confused "we should go in at different times as to not be suspicious." America thought for a bit before nodding "yeah I guess...I'll go in first" Russia nodded and stood outside when he got a text from

America
-----------------------------------------------------------

Russia get in here!
What? Why?

The meeting starting in 6 minutes!

What!? Oh shit- I'll be there in a minute

-----------------------------------------------------------

Russia quickly started towards the meeting room. He got in, 4 minutes left before the meeting started. UN spoke "Alright, now that everyone's here the meeting can begin." The meeting began and Russia, along with America, spaced off. Sometimes hearing things like "We need to come to peaceful agreements" "We have to stop pollution" "We need to take the human population down somehow" yada, yada, yada, you get the point. America and Russia got snapped back into reality when the heard a snappy toned voice say their names "America! Russia!" America quickly looked at the being that spoke "Uh y-yes?" The being was no other than Ukraine. "Have you been listening to what has even been going on?" America opened his mouth to respond when he was cut off by Russia speaking in a cold yet snarky tone "Nope. What are you going to do about it?" Ukraine stared at the Russian "Rude. I was just asking." Russia rolled his eyes "sureeeee" this time UN spoke "You two quit it!" Ukraine kinda sunk into his seat while Russia just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Now, continuing the questions...this one is actually for Russia and America." America glanced at Russia with an 'oh shit' look before looking back at UN. "Ok so, the question is: 'Why has Russia's house been abandoned? He says he's staying with America but where even is America's house?' Huh...well I want you two to answer, truthfully."

Russia spoke first, in his usual cold tone "I left my house since it was already in shit condition. America welcomed me in. Also before you start that 'Why didn't you go ask family?" Bullshit, I didn't go to family because I spent 18 years with them. At that point I was, no offence to most of my siblings, sick of them." A few of Russia's siblings gave him dirty looks while the rest just shrugged, satisfied with the response. All of them where satisfied, except Ukraine. UN turned to America "Alright. America what's your answer for your part?" America wasn't that good under pressure so it caused his speech to brake here and there. "O-oh well I don't tell my l-location since I want p-privacy" UN shrugged slightly, fine with the responses. He was about to begin again when Ukraine spoke up "Excuse me? If I could intervene, isn't it a bit suspicious that America wants 'privacy' when everybody else knows everybody else's locations?" America responded with a mutter "I don't want more shit happening to my country.." Ukraine wasn't satisfied so he kept pestering. "Isn't it strange that Russia moved in with America after the 'incident' last meeting?"

The pestering got extremely intense, some of the questions even had insults towards the two. UN seemed to be done with everything so he really didn't do anything. This went on until Russia looked at America, who was at this point close to tears because of the insults and the pressure. Seeing this caused Russia to snap. "Excuse what I'm about to say....UKRAINE SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR SNARKY BULLSHIT AND KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!" Ukraine was at this point seeing res as he rushed up to Russia and punched him in the face. Russia stood there unaffected as Ukraine kept shoving him, throwing light punches, etc, etc. The Russian was holding back so much it wasn't even funny. The room was frozen in surprise. Russia ended up getting fed up with Ukraine's bullshit. He grabbed the 5'6 male by the shirt, slammed him into the wall before shoving him to the ground. He stood over the now scared Ukrainian when America came up to Russia's side. "Russia calm down!" In a normal rage Russia probably would have punched the American, but this time he let out a short breath before backing away from Ukraine. America sighed slightly in relief when there was the sound of footsteps approaching the door. If this was who Russia thought it was, he was in for it. The door opened and it was who Russia thought it was, his father the USSR (Soviet).

Soviet stared back at the people before he spotted Ukraine on the floor and he walked over to him "what the fuck happened?" Ukraine kept silent as Soviet turned to Russia "did you two seriously fight again?" Russia kept a dead inside look on his face as he nodded. Soviet began to try and lecture Russia but the Russian was having none of it. "Dad look, I don't mean to sound disrespectful but can you please shut the fuck up?" Soviet stared in surprise at his son "what?" Russia wasn't about to repeat himself, he knew what he said was disrespectful enough already. He just turned and walked out of the room. The entire room was full of shocked silence. America muttered a quick "I'm gonna go now bye" and walked out to go find Russia.

To be continued next chapter