Chapter 14

Russia stared in surprise and confusion "How..?" America shrugged "I dunno...it's strange..it just came back to me randomly." Russia sighed "Well that's another thing that's come back to you at lea-" the Russian was cut off by Oregon smashing the front door open "DAD-" America and Russia jumped "huh-?" The two countries looked at the state in flannel and ripped jeans, the state spoke "Something is wrong with Cali-!" America quickly stood up "Oregon what do you mean?!" Oregon responded quickly "I don't know! He's just saying stuff about him feeling like he's burning!"

America froze "Wha-" the country was cut off my a pained scream "IT HURTS IT BURNS HELP ME" was all that America heard. The country bolted into his house and to where the scream was, he saw his son was covered in burns. He pushed the state's around his son back and quickly knelt down next to Cali "Cali, look at me" California carefully lifted his head up, America saw that his face was tearstained and twisted with pain. America sighed softly and carefully grabbed Cali and picked him up. (Oregon talking was requested by user shadows_darkside, hope you're happy I included em!)

Many, many hours later.

America was leaning his sink on his bathroom with one of his sleeves rolled up to his shoulder, he was staring at his arm. His arm had burns all up it, on almost all sides too. He moved his arm and whinced a bit, it stung horribly. He assumed that it was because of Californian wild fires. He couldn't even imagine the pain that Cali was going through. He touched his arm lightly and whined at the pain, he huffed and put wrap all up his arm before he un-rolled his sleeve and walked out of the bathroom.

America walked to the living room where Russia was, the American walked over to the Russian and flopped right next to him. Russia sighed softly and wrapped his arms around America, pulling him closer. America, in turn layed his head on Russia's chest, groaning lightly. Russia laughed a bit "Tired?" America nodded "Very" Russ laughed a bit again "I see why" America nodded again, yawning. Russia spoke again "Why don't just sleep? Deal with in the morning" America chuckled "That sounds like a good idea" before he full on passed out.

In ze morning

America woke up to his phone ringing. He groaned and looked around for a moment, he was still in the living room and he was still flopped on Russia. He shifted to the other side of the couch and he picked up his phone "Hello..?" The voice on the other line was the voice of NATO "America. Where. Are. You." America yawned lightly "Eh..? At my house...?" NATO huffed on the other line "America. There is a world meeting! You're late." America's eyes widened "SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS TODAY??" "The date was changed" "AND I WASN'T TOLD?!" "There was an email sent." "YOU THINK I- YOU KNOW WHAT. I'm not arguing. I'll be there as soon as I'm up and ready, ok?" NATO just responded with "Ok."

Russia at this point had woken up "What the fuck..?" America turned his head "There's a world meeting. We need to get going" Russia jumped up "SHIT"

At the meeting

America and Russia walked through the door of the meeting, America huffed lightly and went to go sit down, Russia had already made it to his seat. UN spoke "Now that all countries are finally here, we can address things. But first, America, Russia, why were you two late?" America just spoke "Oh I don't know, maybe because the time and date was changed and nobody cared to text or call one of us??" UN responded with "There was an em-" he was cut off by Russia "Oh shut it. Email? Text or call is quicker and simple"

Let's just skip till at the end

America had spaced off before he jolted as his name was said "America!!" The American jumped "Eh-?!" He realized that it was UN talking "America. You were being spoken to" America sighed softly "My apologies. What was being said?" "What is with the wrap on your hand?" America froze slightly "Uh- well there have been some fires in my country and it left burns on me." UN nodded "That's fair." The meeting contiued ad America spaced off again.

Time passed before America was jolted again, this time by the door of the room slamming open. He looked at the door and saw Texas who just yelled "AMERICA!" America got up and went over the the state "Tex?! What happened?!" Texas caught his breath "Cali has gotten worse-- he's hyperventilating and he's gotten worse of burns-" America's eyes widened under his glasses "Oh fuck- Tex we're going home, you go to him. Now." Texas nodded and left. America turned and looked at every other country "I'm leaving." He quickly glanced at Russia before he left.

NOT ME WRITING FANFICS ON MY BDAY- HAPPY BDAY TO ME- anyways have a good day/night, I'm out! - Mika