Chapter 16

Damn I haven't updated this in a long time- sorry-

Russia let go of America and shifted his way under the covers of the bed. America did the same. Russia grabbed America's waist and pulled the male closer to himself, America grabbed onto Russia's shirt and leaned his face on the Russians chest. Russia smiled softly, before he passed the fuck out.

In the morning

America shifted onto his side, bad idea. He jolted up with a yelp. He'd rolled right onto his burns. He huffed and groaned. The American glanced at the clock on his wall. 9:30 am. America heard shifting followed by a light groan next to him, he looked over and saw Russia was awake. Russia sat up as well but scooted closer to America and set his head on America's shoulder, yawning. The American laughed slightly and turned his head, kissing Russia on the cheek. Russia turned his head and kissed America's neck, then committing bite. America sighed.

"Really?" Russia nodded and nuzzled America softly. America laughed softly "We need to get up Russ. It's 9:30." Russia groaned again "Don't have to. Just want to" America sighed "Just get up" "nhhhhhmm- finee" Russia let go of America and forced himself out of the bed. America quickly got up and changed, then he felt something clawing up his leg. He looked down to see one of Treasures kittens on his leg. He pulled the kitten off and held it. The kitten looked up at him and let out a big meow. America laughed and pet the kitten before looking at Russia.

"Do you know where the other kittens are?" Russia shook his head and finished changing. America sighed "The kids probably took them" Russia nodded in agreement. America kept the kitten in his arms and walked out into the living room, a very tired Russia following. America looked down and saw Teasure and her other kittens on the floor with Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, and Illinois surrounding them. America chuckled "I think you lost one" Wisconsin looked up and grabbed the kitten "Oh! Thanks Dad!"

The state kneeled back down and set the kitten down, playing with it. America smiled softly before he started to walk another way, Russia still following. America walked into another room, the room of Texas, New Mexico, Georgia, and Nevada. The four seemed to be playing poker. America looked at them "So who's winning?" Georgia spoke in a sort of sarcastic tone "Who do you think is winning?" America laughed slightly "Nev?" Everyone nodded as Nevada laughed "I've already won 50 dollars!"

America laughed again "You are the best at cards around here, so I saw this coming" America jumped as he heard someone scream. He whipped around and heard a yell "THERE'S A SPIDERRRRRRRR AAAHHHHHHHH-" America face palmed before walking to where the scream was. He saw Maine cowering in the corner of their room. America sighed. New Mexico walked into the room and took off her shoe, chucking it at the spider. She hit it dead center, grabbed the shoe and walked off. America busted out laughing.

America walked out of Maine's room and back to Russia, who was in the second story living room. Russia grabbed America once he was close enough. Russia pulled America on his lap and set his head in America's shoulder. America laughed a bit "What's wrong?" Russia tightened his grip on America "Stress" America hugged Russia "Oh nooo, you want cuddles then?" Russia nodded "Want peace too" America spoke again "Do you want the kids out of the house then?" Russia nodded. America laughed slightly "I'll see what I can do"