Ran into you pt 2 🍑

"Taeeee" Jungkook whined through the phone.
"Yes my beautiful baby" Taehyung husked through the phone.
"I miss you" Jungkook pouted which Tae could see through the phone.
"You do realise you can come here whenever you like" Taehyung chuckled at his soulmate who was currently whining about nothing.
"B-but... can I come over?" Jungkook huffed not liking that he was wasting time.
"Of course my silly bunny, the door is unlocked! Are you okay walking on your own?" Taehyung smiled goofily.
"Of course I'll be there soon, love you hyungie" Jungkook giggled.
"Love you too baby, ring if you have a problem" Tae said before ending the call.

Tae quickly cleaned his house, sweeping the floors, shoving stuff in the draws. His parents weren't at home, which left Tae home alone for a while, which meant the house was a state. He wasn't the cleanest person ever, but he was a quick cleaner. So he speedily cleaned the house and ran upstairs to his room, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive.

Not too long later Jungkook finally arrived and ran through Taehyung's door. He shoved his shoes off and sprinted up stairs. He opened his boyfriends bedroom door and leapt on top of him happily.
"Hyungiee" Jungkook giggled wriggling over his boyfriend, making Taehyung grunt slightly.
Tae quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and held onto him softly.
Jungkook held onto Tae's shoulders and leant forward. He then quickly attached his lips onto Taehyung's and held him tightly.

Taehyung flipped them over so Jungkook was underneath him. Their lips hungrily moved in sync, till Tae pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth and tasted the boys sweet caverns. Jungkook released a few moans in the kiss when he felt Taehyung's hand travel under his shirt. Jungkook arched his back when Tae fiddled with his buds, flicking them gently. Taehyung reached his hands to the bottom of the boys shirt and pulled it off Jungkook's body.

This wasn't their first time, in fact they've done it a fair few times. They found out each other's kinks and turn offs, so by now they fully enjoyed it.

Taehyung trailed his lips down to the boys neck and bit on his pale, unmarked skin. He then moved to the boys chest and brought his lips to Jungkook's nipple and softly bit on it making Jungkook gasp. He sucked on it hungrily, swirling the tip of his tongue around it. Tae brought his hand up and played with the other nipple as he abused the other in his mouth.

Taehyung moved down and went to the boys jeans. He quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled the boys jeans and pants off. Tae smirked on seeing the boys tip leak precum. Taehyung moved away from the boys body, standing up from the bed and took his own clothes off staring at his beautiful boyfriend. He had his eyes shut, his lips were slightly parted and swollen. His nipples looked weak and abused. His neck was covered in red love bites. Taehyung couldn't get enough of his boyfriend.

Jungkook sat up weakly and held Taehyung's hand pulling him closer. Taehyung stood in front of him and looked down at his boyfriend. Jungkook placed his hands on Tae's waist before leaning forward and wrapping his lips around Tae's dick. Tae let out a breathless moan as Jungkook moved his mouth further down the elders shaft. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's raven hair in his hand and pushed his head further, making Jungkook choke. His tongue swirled around Tae's hardened shaft and sucked on it.
"I'm nearly there" Taehyung groaned heavily.
Jungkook had streams of tears rolling down his face. Taehyung moaned as he released into the boys mouth. Jungkook swallowed everything and pulled back wiping his mouth.

Taehyung was literally drooling over his boyfriend. He could be so innocent, but on other days he could be so hot and sexy. Just looking at the boy turned him on completely.
Tae pushed the boy back with force, but not that it would hurt him. Taehyung moved his fingers delicately down Jungkook's body all the way to his hole. Tae was about to prep the boy but he noticed Jungkook was already prepped.

Taehyung smirked and looked at his boyfriend.
"Did my baby prep himself before coming here?" Taehyung wriggled his eyebrow towards him.
"Y-yes T-tae, m'wanted you straight away" Jungkook whined.
"Was my baby needy?"
Jungkook weakly nodded with a hot stomach.
"You make me crazy" Taehyung admitted.
He skipped the prepping and went straight to lubing his dick and placed some of the gel on his hole.

Taehyung didn't wait any longer, he slid his dick into Jungkook's hole making him moan loudly. Taehyung waited for the boy to adjust before thrusting into him quickly.
"T-ta..tae" Jungkook moaned, trying to form words.
"You take me so good soulmate" Taehyung groaned, thrusting into him with a tight grip on the younger's waist slamming into him at a quick speed.
"T..t-tae I'm c-close" Jungkook whined.
"Go ahead baby" Taehyung grunted.
Jungkook released over his stomach, with a high pitch moan.
Taehyung thrusted into him at an animalistic pace making Jungkook scream and his legs shook from overstimulation. Taehyung released into the younger.

Taehyung cleaned the two up and put his pants on. He dressed Jungkook with the younger pants and Tae decided to put his own top on Jungkook. He dropped next to him and pulled him close into his embrace.
"You're so beautiful" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.
"Hmm I love you hyungie" Jungkook snuggled into the elders warm hug.
"I love you so much baby" Taehyung pressed kisses on the boys face, making Jungkook softly giggle.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked.
"Yesss" Jungkook pouted.
"Well lets get food in that belly" Taehyung said getting out of bed and picked Jungkook up in his arms. He carried the boy downstairs, holding the younger's thighs tightly. He made his way to the kitchen and placed Jungkook on the counter. Jungkook fiddled with the end of Tae's shirt as he waited for the food to be prepared.
Tae stood between Jungkook's legs and ruffled the younger's hair softly, before pulling him into a sweet kiss.
"My soulmate"