Beautiful omega 🍑

> Taehyung a true blood alpha, was loved by all female omegas and betas. But he only had eyes for his omega. It was a regular day till Jungkook's heat came early<
Mentions of -
•ABO
•Alpha Taehyung & Omega Jungkook
•Omega Heat

"Alpha how are you?"
"Alpha can you look at me?"
"Alpha over here"
"Alpha come to my place tonight"
Girls swarmed to the entrance as the true blood alpha arrived at school on his motorbike. He parked it in his usual spot and turned the engine off. He took off his helmet and shook his head side to side, and ran his fingers through his hear, fixing it. He swung his leg over the bike and put the helmet on the side. He walked towards the doors with a plain face, not even listening to the beta and omega girls who were trying to submit to the alpha and wanting his attention.

He opened the double doors and he walked inside. The sweet vanilla smell was lurking in the distance. Tae felt a small curve tug at the side of his lips as he walked closer. He pushed through the sea of female beta's and omega's who all are crazy over the true blood alpha. He walked in the direction of the sweet, comforting smell which Tae's heart slipped beats for.

Till finally he found the person which carried the smell. He saw in the distance his mate, giggling with his best friend Jimin, as he was getting something out of his locker. The alpha watched as his mate sniffed the air and turned around seeing Tae walking towards him. Jungkook smiled widely at his mate.

Once Taehyung was close enough, he wrapped his arms around his mates waist and lowered his head, shoving his face into the crook of his mates neck.
"I'll see you later Kook" Jimin snorted not wanting to see the lovey dovey couple.

He took a deep breath when he had the full scent of his mate in his nose, causing small tingles in his stomach. Jungkook used one hand to sort his locker out while the other held the back of Taehyung's head softly, running his fingers through the boys hair.

"I missed you" Taehyung mumbled in the boys neck.
Jungkook giggled softly, "I saw you Friday"
"Hm and it's Monday, that's 2 days without you" Taehyung whined like a baby.
Jungkook smiled and turned around in Tae's tight hold. He wrapped his arms around Tae's neck and pressed his lips on to his alphas. Taehyung pushed Jungkook backwards making his back hit the lockers. Taehyung took full control of the kiss and slid his tongue inside the younger's mouth making Jungkook whine.

The bell rang signaling it was time for period 1. Tae groaned into the kiss and he detached his lips from his omega's. Jungkook giggled and pressed a kiss on the elders cheek.
"I'll see you later alpha" Jungkook smiled picking up his bag.
"I'll see you later my omega" Tae sang watching his boyfriend running to his class with a smiled on his face which quickly changed into a frown when he was out of sight. Again the girls ran to the alpha but he walked away to his lesson.

Jungkook was currently in his lesson, everything was fine till he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He clasped his arm around his stomach and held on it tightly, but it didn't work. Sweat started forming on his forehead, and his whole body was falling limp. Sweet pheromones were let out making unmated alphas growl. The teacher could tell.
"I'm early" Jungkook whispered under his breath.
He quickly mind linked with his mate calling for help, as the alphas began standing to their feet.
"Alphas contain yourself!" The teacher growled, but it didn't work.
Their eyes flicked from brown to red as they looked around to see which omega was on their heat.

Jungkook was whimpering as he waited for his alpha. The others crept slowly over to the male omega who was struggling to keep his eyes open. Within seconds Taehyung ran into the classroom. He growled loudly making all the alphas stop in their track and rush back to their seats.
"Take him away true blood" the teacher demanded which made him nod quickly, as he snarled at he other alphas.
Taehyung ran to his omega and packed his school stuff away quickly before picking the boy up and running away.