subspace 🍑

>Jungkook got a new package which he had been waiting for, for ages. He bought something to surprise his husband. What will happen when Taehyung sees the surprise?<
Mentions of-
•Sub space/ Dom space
•Man Handling
•Daddy Kink
•Praising Kink
•Choking
•Cross dressing

"Finally" Jungkook screamed, when he saw the postman walking to the door from the living room window, which he had been impatiently looking through for the last hour.
Jungkook ran to the door when he heard the doorbell, and was quick to open it.
"Hello sir, here's your package" the delivery guy smiled, passing him the tablet to sign.
Jungkook quickly signed it and passed it back to the guy.
"Great, here you go, have a good day" He passed Jungkook the package, which Jungkook excitedly took.
"Thank you, and you too" Jungkook smiled before shutting the door behind him.

Once the door was shut, Jungkook sprinted upstairs as fast as he could and went to the bedroom. He jumped on the bed and began opening the package, which didn't weigh much. He ripped it open and saw a white zip bag. He then ripped that open and saw the piece of clothing he had been itching for. It was a black lace, lingerie set.

Jungkook loved women's clothing, he always cross dressed and would always feel the prettiest when wearing women's clothing. He really wanted to buy new lingerie for his husband. His husband, Taehyung, had been too focused on work and never really paid attention to him, so he thought he would surprise him.

Jungkook is the most purest, softest boy ever, who loves being praised, and babied all the time by his husband and of course Taehyung loved it. He loved how his baby, had a praising kink, a manhandling kink... it made him love the boy even more than he did already.

Jungkook pulled down his leggings and then his underwear. He grabbed the laced panties and began putting them on. As he did so, he didn't hear the bedroom door open. As Jungkook pulled them up he heard a cough at the door. Jungkook froze and whipped his head towards the door.
"H-hyungie" Jungkook gulped when he felt beady eyes on his body.
"What are you doing baby?" Taehyung spoke in a low voice, making Jungkook shiver.
Taehyung walked up to the boy and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, looking at his through the mirror. His arms were so muscular, it completely covered Jungkook's abdomen.

"I w-wanted to surprise you" Jungkook whispered in a shaky voice, as Taehyung's hand travelled under the boys jumper, caressing his skin.
"And what were you surprising me with pretty?" Taehyung nibbled on his earlobe as he brought the younger's jumper up, pulling it over his head, to the floor.
Jungkook flushed in embarrassment when he was standing there with only black laced panties and a waist chain.
"I wanted to be pretty for hyungie's, so I could have his attention" Jungkook whined softly, feeling Taehyung's lips on his neck.
"You're so beautiful princess, so beautiful for daddy" Taehyung husked making Jungkook let out a moan.

Jungkook nibbled on his lip restraining himself from moaning but he couldn't help it, when Taehyung began fiddling with the hem on his panties.
"Do you want to go further?" Taehyung asked, as he continued to kiss the boys neck, littering it with hickies.
"Y-yes daddy" Jungkook licked his lips subconsciously as he heavily breathed.
"Daddy will make his baby feel good" Taehyung whispered before throwing the younger to the bed in on swift movement.

Jungkook squeaked as he watched Taehyung strip till he was completely naked. Jungkook could already see Tae's bulge forming. Taehyung crawled on top of him and roamed his hands all over the younger's body, before bringing it to the panties. He leant down and took the lace material within his teeth, pulling them down skillfully.
"You're so perfect. Everything about you is perfect" Taehyung licked his lips seductively.
Jungkook whined when he felt Tae's finger come up to his hole, prepping him fully.

Once he was done, Taehyung used the lube from the draw next to them and fully coated his hard dick.
"Are you ready baby boy?" Taehyung asked.
"Y-yes daddy, I need you" Jungkook whined loudly.
"As you wish princess" Taehyung smirked and thrusted himself into Jungkook slowly and carefully.

Jungkook let out strings of whines, feeling himself rip apart. Taehyung could feel the boy clench and unclench, making his dick twitch at the feeling.
"M-move" Jungkook moaned, feeling pleasure rush through him.
Taehyung began to thrust into the boy at a gentle pace, before quickening it.
"Your taking me so well" Taehyung grunted in a low voice.

As he thrusted into him, Taehyung brought up his hand and wrapped it around the younger's neck. He gripped on the younger's neck, dom space taking over him, loving how Jungkook submits to him. Jungkook moaned while clasping for air. Tears built in the corner of his eyes, not being able to withstand the amount of pleasure. As he was being choked, Jungkook began to slip into sub space.

"Daddy, Koo feels good" Jungkook whined in happiness.
"My baby is so beautiful" Taehyung kissed the younger's lips, bringing his hand away from the boys neck.
"Daddy, koo's close" Jungkook blushed.
"Go ahead bub, you did so well for daddy"
Taehyung brought his hand to the younger's tip, and began pumping the boys shaft, in sync with his thrusts.
Jungkook's legs with overstimulation and quickly released over his stomach. Taehyung kissed the boy and slammed into the younger as quick as he could. Jungkook arched his back and covered his face with his arms. Taehyung thrusted into him as he felt himself releasing. Taehyung slowly began to stop and pulled out. He watched as his cum oozed out the boys hole, leaking down his thighs.

Taehyung smiled and brought his hand to the younger's arms, pushing them away from his face. Jungkook had a tear stained face, along with a build up of sweat on his forehead. His lips were puffy, from the heavy kissing they did, as Taehyung pounded into him.
"Sweetie, you were amazing for daddy" Taehyung smiled pressing kisses over the younger's face.
"Koo loves daddy so much" Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him.
"Daddy loves his baby more"
Jungkook giggled tiredly, before asking to cuddle.
"We can cuddle after cleaning you up" Taehyung chuckled, as he was about to stand up.
"Nuu daddy don't go" Jungkook whined, holding Taehyung's arm.
"I'm only getting wipes princess" Taehyung kissed the boys lips quickly, before grabbing the wipes and making his way back to the younger.

Taehyung carefully cleaned the younger up and then himself. He pushed the boys panties up while putting his own pants on. He got into bed with the boy, and Jungkook was quick to wrap himself around the boy. Taehyung pecked the boys head and held him tight.