cheerleader splits 🍑

>Taehyung is captain of the basketball team, while Jungkook is the captain on the cheer squad. Taehyung cuts practice early so he could have fun with his boyfriend<
Mentions of-
•possessiveness
•power bottom ish

Requested by @Queen_taekookie

"Tae is your baby boy going to be cheerleading for you while you practice?" Yoongi asked with a smirk, as they were tying their shoelaces.
"Yah don't tease him!" Namjoon knocked Yoongi's shoulder, making him stumble slightly.
"Sorry not sorry, but is he?" Yoongi cocked his eyebrows.
"Well he is the captain of the cheerleading and he usually practices the same time we do, so hopefully" Taehyung shrugged, trying to hide his smile.
"Captain we're ready" their teammate called.
"Okay let's head out" Taehyung nodded, grabbing a basketball from the cupboard.

As they walked out onto the court Taehyung looked to the side and saw his boyfriend and his squad stretching. Taehyung growled almost, when he watched some of his teammates stare at Jungkook's ass which was only just covered by his small black shorts.
"Split into two teams" Taehyung yelled with a sharp tone, making his teammates stop staring at his boyfriend.
"Yes captain" they all replied and got into two teams.

Taehyung got them into formation before blowing the whistle for them to begin the match. Taehyung sprinted to his opponent and began to place his hands in front of the ball and marked him. He was able to intercept the pass and grabbed the ball. Taehyung dribbled the ball up the court and threw the ball into the basket. His team cheered and patted Tae's back before going back to their positions once again.
This time Namjoon started with the ball, he dribbled up the court and passed to Yoongi who was free. Yoongi got further and then passed Taehyung the ball. Taehyung ran to the net and slam dunked it in the hoop.

They trained for 50 minutes before having a break. A sweaty Taehyung walked to the bench and wrapped his towel around his neck, using the tips to wipe away the sweat on his forehead. He drank from his water bottle, gulping down the water quickly. He leant over and looked over at the cheerleader squad. Taehyung watched how Jungkook did a row of back flips, before falling into the splits. Taehyung coughed, choking on his water. He looked around and noticed all his teammates eyes on Jungkook again.

"Training's over, go home for the evening. I'll meet you here tomorrow morning sharp" Taehyung yelled, as he stood to his feet.
"I'll catch you later" Taehyung threw the basketball to Namjoon and waved them off.
"Go get him lover boy" Yoongi whistled making Taehyung rolled his eyes jokingly and walked towards the cheer group. Jungkook noticed and smiled softly, giving him a small wave.

"Okay, practice is over, i'll see you guys later. Good job today" Jungkook waved them off and grabbed his hoodie before walking up to Tae.
"Hyungie" Jungkook skipped over and stood in front of him.
He held either side of the elders towel and pulled him towards his face, and attached their lips together. Taehyung took control of the kiss, and wrapped his arms around the boys curved waist.
"Jump bub" Taehyung commanded through the kiss.
Jungkook held onto Tae's shoulders and jumped up, wrapping his legs around the elders waist. Taehyung held the boys thighs and walked them off the court.

Taehyung carried them to the changing rooms, making Jungkook whine when the sweaty stench filled his nose.
"I'm sorry baby, it'll only take a minute" Taehyung rubbed the boys back soothingly, as he walked to his locker. He felt Jungkook nuzzle his face into the his neck, trying to smell Tae's scent instead of the other nasty smells.
Taehyung grabbed his bags before leaving the room making Jungkook sigh happily.
"Let's go home hmm" Taehyung smiled, hugging the boy tightly.

When they got home, Taehyung had taken the two to the bedroom, and shut the door behind him. He threw the boy to the bed, making Jungkook bounce almost. Taehyung crawled on top of him, trapping the boy in his arms. Jungkook smirked almost and leant up, pushing his lips to Taehyung's. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's back and pushed him so that Taehyung was beneath him and Jungkook was sitting on Tae's lap. Taehyung could have stopped him but he decided not to. Jungkook scooted backwards, so that he was sitting on the elders thighs.
"What are you doing baby?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrow with a small smile.
"Let me pleasure you" Jungkook smiled.
"You don't have to baby"
"Please" Jungkook gave his puppy eyes.
Tae sighed and nodded.
He unbuckled Tae's belt, and began to palm the elders member.

He heard Taehyung's breath stop, when his hand was moved and instead was replaced with his mouth. He moved his tongue around Tae's hard dick, and pushed his lips to the male's balls, so the dick was hitting the back of his throat. Taehyung bucked his hips up making Jungkook gag. Taehyung grabbed the boys hair and made him bob his mouth up and down. Jungkook slurped on his dick, feeling a pulse against the tip of his tongue.
"You're doing so well baby, m'nearly there" Taehyung grunted.
Jungkook continued before his mouth filled up with the elders cum. Jungkook pulled away and swallowed it all, making sure he didn't leave any remains.

"Come here" Taehyung commanded deeply, his eyes full of lust.
Jungkook crawled up his lap and attached his lips on the elders. Taehyung pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth, tasting his own cum. "hmm wanna ride" Jungkook mumbled against the elders lips.
"Do you want prep first?" Taehyung asked worriedly, as there was no doubt that it would hurt him.
"No, without" Jungkook giggled, before pulling his own clothes off.
"Baby it'll hurt" Tae sighed.
"M'fine" Jungkook smiled reassuringly, before grabbing the lube which was next to their bed.
He lubed Tae's shaft, coating it fully, before hovering over the elders dick.
He held on of his hands on the elders hard chest to stabilize him while the other held the boys dick in place. He slowly began to sink onto his shaft, making him cry out in pain.

"It's okay baby, take your time" Taehyung held the younger's waist securely, to steady him.
Jungkook nodded and bit his lip, feeling the burning. He slowly sank, till he reached the base. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, letting out a few squeaks in pain.
"I'm sorry baby, it's okay" Taehyung removed his hand and placed it on the younger's thighs, which he knew were sensitive.
He circled his fingers on the younger's skin supportively, caressing it gently. Jungkook smiled softly, till finally he felt pleasure rush through his blood.

Jungkook held the side of the elders chest, and began to bounce up and down. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure as he moved quickly. Taehyung saw Jungkook tire so he began to thrust upwards, taking control. He flipped them over and thrusted into the boy, hitting his prostate repeatedly. Jungkook screamed out moans before whimpering when felt himself reach his high.
"Koo can't hold it anymore" Jungkook moaned.
"It's okay baby" Taehyung kissed the younger's stomach, before thrusting into him again.

Jungkook released over his stomach while Taehyung continued to thrust into him repeatedly, reaching his high himself. Jungkook clenched around Tae's dick making him achieve release quickly.
"Fuck" Taehyung grunted, filling the younger up.
Jungkook let out his last moan, before Taehyung pulled out.

Taehyung cleaned them up before pulling Jungkook onto him, so he was laying on his chest.
"Baby, you need to stop showing your ass to everyone, they were looking at you with hungry eyes" Taehyung angrily pouted.
Jungkook tiredly giggled, and pressed a kiss onto the boys lips.
"Koo's sorry hyungie" Jungkook weakly placed his head on the elders chest, nuzzling his face into the elders bare skin.