no babysitter ✨

>Jungkook and Tae have a baby, and they usually have a babysitter to look after their baby while at work. But one day the babysitter called off sick and no one else was available, meaning they had to bring to child to work<
Mentions of-
•CEOXAssistant
•small mention of mpreg
•mean workers :/

"Koo is the babysitter coming?" Taehyung asked as he bounced his 18 month old baby on his hip, while placing small kisses on her head.
Jungkook rushed in to the room in a panic, arms loaded with things such as shoes, baby bag, a brief case, a backpack etc.
"Uh I just had a call from her saying she wasn't well and didn't want to be near the baby if it was a bug. Both your parents and my parents aren't available" Jungkook spoke with stress as he grabbed different sheets of paper which was around the living room.
"What about Jimin?" Tae then questioned, as he watched his daughter play with his neatly done tie.
He chuckled at her and caressed her cheek which made her squeal out a small 'dada'.

"He's on the other side of the world. Yoongi, him and Hobi are all in London on holiday remember" Jungkook huffed with stress, putting the last things in the bag before walking over to Tae.
"Calm down bub, we're not late okay so don't stress. It's fine, we'll just take her to work. After all I am the ceo and your my assistant, no one can tell us off" Taehyung walked to his lover and wrapped an arm around the younger with his spare arm.
Jungkook rested his head against Tae's shoulder and took a deep breath.
"Okay...yeah okay we'll take Misun to work, it should be fine" Jungkook nodded and removed himself from his husbands shoulder and kissed the elders cheek.

"Let's make a move" Tae said picking up his brief case while Jungkook picked up his backpack, swinging it over his shoulder.
"Have you got everything?" Taehyung asked the younger softly as Jungkook pulled Minsun out of his arms and into his own.
"Yep I think so" Jungkook nodded using his spare hand to straighten out Tae's messy tie.
"Let's go then"

Once they reached the corporations, Tae straightened out his suit after getting out the car. Jungkook wasn't too far behind as he held his baby girl tightly in his arms, while carrying his bags, Thankfully it wasn't too busy just yet as they always got to work earlier than everyone else but there was enough people to notice the child.

Taehyung held his husbands hand as they walked into work with their child for the first time. The company employees knew that Jungkook and Taehyung were married. Well Tae made it clear to them that they were married as he didn't need anyone flirting with what was his. They also knew they had a child due to the fact Jungkook had to go on maternity leave when he was pregnant with their child. But this was the colleagues first time seeing the Kim's baby.

"Omg is that CEO's child?"
"Wtf is that ugly child of Jeon's doing here?"
"It looks like a chubby egg"
"Why is it so ugly, there's no way that's Mr Kim's child. If Mr Kim and I had a baby, it would be the hottest baby ever"

Jungkook heard all the nasty comments and but his lip softly. He let go of Tae's hand and used the hand to pushed the baby's face into his neck softly. The baby clutched onto Jungkook's shirt with her small hands while snuggling into his mama's neck, while whining from all the people staring at her. Jungkook tried to hush the girl and gently bounced his body on the spot to calm her before she could even start crying.

While next to him stood his husband who wasn't so happy.
"SHUT UP" Taehyung yelled loudly, making all the workers shut their mouths.
"How dare you talk about my child like that. If you have nothing nice to say about my lover or my baby, then you're fired, because i don't tolerate this behaviour in my company! Do you understand?" Taehyung growled in a stern and quiter than a shout so he wouldn't disturb the baby.

Everyone gulped and nodded not wanting to anger their boss anymore.
"Good now get to work!" Tae demanded before taking hold of the younger's hand once more and pulled his family away to his office.
Jungkook went into Tae's office and quickly walked to the window after discarding his bag, looking at the sky line view with the whole city on show.
Tae wasn't too far behind and circled his arms around the younger's waist from behind. He kissed the younger's temple and Misun's head.

All of a sudden Tae noticed the tears streaming down the younger's face. Tae's eyes widened and pulled Misun out of Jungkook's hold and carefully placed her on the floor, out of any danger and grabbed one of her teddy's which Jungkook had brought with him in his bag. He placed it in her lap, which she quickly responded to with a squeal and he went to Jungkook.

He pulled the younger into his arms, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other on the back of his head.
"Don't cry koo, I don't like seeing you cry" Taehyung rubbed the younger's back soothingly.
Jungkook nodded and hugged the elder a little tighter.
"How dare they say such cruel things about my child. They can speak dirty about me but not my daughter" Jungkook cried more making Tae's heart break.
"No I won't let them speak about either of you like that and they won't get away with it" Tae continuously kissed the younger's head.

"M-ma-mama" Misun called, getting onto her feet and stumbled towards them holding onto Tae's trouser leg with her small hand, before wrapping her body around Jungkook's leg, trying to comfort her mama. Jungkook looked down and giggled at his pretty girly. Jungkook let go of the elder and leant down, lifting her off the floor and into his arms.

"You're the cutest baby I know, no matter what anyone says you are beautiful bub and I'm going to be telling you that everyday until you're all grown up" Taehyung spoke to his child with such love and fondness.
Jungkook smiled with a sniff and ruffled the elders hair.

"Oh fudge we have a meeting in 15 minutes" Jungkook's eyes widened.
"I love a secretary who is on schedule" Tae chuckled as a joke and pulled the two to his desk, making Jungkook sit on his lap, while Misun sat on Jungkook's.
"Very productive hubby, very productive"