Crucio 🥀

>A school with magic, and wands. Jungkook and Taehyung had spells class. The sun was to disarm their opponent, what happens when Jungkook is forced to pair up with his bully...<
Mentions of-
•copied spells from Harry Potter
•magic/wizardry

Jungkook made his way out of his dorm, holding his spells book and wand in his arms. He ran down the long corridor, and down the huge flights of stairs which shift ever so often.
"Hey Jungkook" someone said as they passed each other on the stair case.
"Hey" Jungkook returned with a smile on his face.
He passed a ghost, who was happily chatting away with some students.
"Hello saint nick" Jungkook smiled.
"Well hello Jeon, good day to you" He cheered making Jungkook giggle.

His school cape flew behind him as he ran down the steps. He reached the bottom of the stair case and walked down the corridor. He took a sharp left and ended up in his first and only class of the day, his spells class. Jungkook walked in to the room which looked more like a hall. He saw people getting into pairs so they could practice spells with their wands before the lesson started.

"Jungkook over here" Jungkook heard a call and looked over at his friends waving.
He rushed over to them and stood around with them.
"Hey guys" Jungkook said to his friends Jimin and Jin.
Jungkook looked over to the other side of the room. There stood his boyfriend Taehyung and his other friends Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi. Taehyung looked his way and smiled brightly at Jungkook which Jungkook blushed at as he waved back.

"Okay today I'm going to put you into pairs, each pair will make their way to the front. You need to disarm your opponent. I don't want anyone injured, or any broken wands. Keep it light hearted. Okay first up Jimin and Taehyung"
Jimin and Taehyung stood up smirking at one another, they were best friends after all so of course this would be competitive.

"Wands at the ready" the two point their wands at each other.
"Ready to go down mochi?" Taehyung smirked standing opposite Jimin.
"No way" Jimin joked wickedly.
They turned their backs and walked a few steps. They turned around with their arms out.
"From the count of 3, disarm your opponent" the professor commanded.
"3, 2, 1"
"Rictusempra" Taehyung called out quickly with the tickling spell.
Jimin burst into fits of giggles, but he clutched onto his wand securely. Everyone began to laugh along with them.
"Oppugno" Jimin yelled, causing a flock of birds to fly his way over to Taehyung, in hopes that it would distract the male, but it didn't.
"Obscuro" Taehyung shouted, making a cloth wrap around Jimin's eyes, blindfolding him.
Taehyung took his opportunity and waved his wand, calling out the spell of making the person let go of anything that they are holding.
"Relashio" Jimin dropped his wand making him huff, meaning Taehyung had disarmed Jimin.

"Amazing boys! That was a great match, and good job Taehyung" the teacher said with a big smile.
Jimin pulled the blindfold off and grabbed his wand off the floor. Taehyung flashed a wink towards Jungkook before sitting down with his friends.
"Okay next up.. Jungkook and Jinyoung"
Jungkook gulped nervously.

Jinyoung was the bully of the school, well more like Jungkook's bully. Jinyoung hated Jungkook, he hated how Jungkook was so perfect and how everyone loved him. He was pissed off how smart Jungkook was. Just everything Jungkook did, he hated.

Taehyung was about to shout at the teacher, not wanting Jinyoung to go against his boyfriend, but Namjoon stopped him, in case he got points taken away from their house as he shouted at the teacher.

Jungkook nervously walked to the front, with Jinyoung folllowing with a huge smirk.
"Okay, wands at the ready" the teacher called to the two boys.
Jinyoung lifted his arm up pointing it directly at Jungkook with an evil smirk, which looked far from a joke.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung nervously, and he forced a smile trying to calm the younger's nerves. Jungkook lifted his wand up and his arms trembled slightly.
"Good luck Jeon" Jinyoung spat, before turning around.
Jungkook did the same and took a few steps before they turned around, locking their arms in their positions.

"From the count of 3, disarm your opponent..3,2,1"
"Expelliarmus" Jinyoung smirked, disarming Jungkook straight away as the force pushed him back, causing him to fall on the floor.
"Jinyoung you should not use such a spell in this lesson"
"Sorry professor" he mumbled unconvincingly. Jungkook stood to his feet and brushed the dust off his uniform.

"Try once more, disarm your opponent, 3, 2, 1"
Jungkook tapped his wand gently as he said
"Wingardium Leviosa"
Jinyoung feet lifted from the ground, as Jungkook levitated him.
"Aguamenti" Jinyoung yelled, making water flush out the wand towards Jungkook.
However Jungkook was quick to block it by shouting "Impervius!"
This stopped Jungkook from levitating Jinyoung causing him to fall back on his feet.
Jinyoung quickly smirked at Jungkook.
"Crucio" He wickedly yelled.

Jungkook was pushed back, and screamed in agony. The spell Jinyoung used causes immense pain, no student is permitted to use it. It is one of the three unforgivable curses.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung ran over to his boyfriend, dropping to his knees next to the boy.
"Baby" Taehyung called to the boy who was crying in pain.
"Jinyoung, to the headteacher, now! You know that spell isn't allowed to be used, especially to a classmate..Go.. now!" The professor screamed at the smirking male.
Jinyoung rolled his eyes and stormed out the room.

The teacher made his way to the boy who was screaming in pain.
"Jungkook, try and breath for me" the teacher tried to help by using the episkey spell, but that can only be used to treat mild pain and this was no where near mild pain.
Tears spilled out Jungkook's eyes, as he thrashed around in pain.
"Baby you need to stay calm" Taehyung caressed the boys wet cheek.
"T-tae it hurts" Jungkook cried.
"I know baby it'll pass soon, you just need to try and calm down, please"
Jungkook weakly nodded and tried to lay still, but the pain was excruciating.

All the students were crowded around Jungkook, still shocked over the fact Jinyoung had used such a horrific spell. Jungkook's friends were worried for the boy, not liking the fact he was in unexplainable pain.

"Taehyung it looks as if the pain is easing slowly, take him to the nurse, she'll give him some medication"
Taehyung gently picked the boy up in his arms bridal style and walked out the classroom.
"You're so brave baby, we're nearly there"
Jungkook rested his head against Taehyung's chest and shut his eyes in pain.

They made it to the nurse and Taehyung put Jungkook on one of the beds as the nurse ran over to them with a bottle in her hands.
"Okay hold him down for me" she instructed.
Taehyung held Jungkook's shoulders.
She shoved something in the boys mouth and forced him to swallow it.
Jungkook screamed as the thing burnt his throat, but Taehyung held him in place. Not long later Jungkook began to ease and struggled less. He finally calmed down and fell asleep.
"He'll be knocked out for an hour or so, take him to bed and keep him resting for the rest of the day"
"Thank you" Taehyung bowed before picking Jungkook up again.

He walked to their sleeping quarters as they were in the same one and Tae went straight to his own room. He laid Jungkook in the bed and covered him with the duvet. Taehyung left Jungkook and ran back to the spells class to get their wands and belongings.
"How is he?" The professor asked.
"He's resting at the moment, but I don't think he's in pain anymore" Taehyung said with a weak smile, which on the inside he was raged, he was fuming. All he wanted to do was kill Jinyoung, but he knew Jungkook would want him to be there when he woke up so he just went straight back to his dorm.

Taehyung got into the bed next to the boy and pulled Jungkook into his chest. He pressed small kisses on the boys head ever so often as he read a dark arts book.

After a few hours Jungkook woke up, aching all over. He shuffled slightly and opened his eyes. He moved his head to the side and looked at the male next to him. Taehyung placed his book down and looked at his boyfriend.
"How are you feeling baby?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Better, I ache a bit though" Jungkook yawned as he nuzzled his face into Tae's chest.
"Well rest up, especially as we have quidditch practice tomorrow"
Jungkook just hummed as he fell back to sleep in Taehyung's arms, forgetting about today's events.