Nightmare of reality 🥀✨

>Jungkook was trapped inside a nightmare which felt incredibly real. Was the nightmare going to come true or was it just his mind playing tricks?<
Mentions of-
•Cheating
•Suicide ⚠️
•Bullying
•Panic attack

Requested by @crackacademics

"You don't deserve Taehyung!" Mia screamed.
"I-i'm sorry, but he's m-my boyfriend" Jungkook teared up once again, on the verge of collapsing from crying.
"You're such a stuck up, snob who doesn't deserve anyone in their life, so leave Taehyung. He's mine, you get me, mine" Mia slapped Jungkook's face in anger, making Jungkook stop crying and turn numb instead.

All of a sudden, Taehyung came in. Jungkook was about to run to him, and was about to hug him tight. But his feet didn't move, when he saw the elder walk straight towards Mia and wrap his arms around her waist. He pressed kisses down her neck to her shoulder, making marks right in front of the younger's eyes. She brought her arm up and ran her hand through Tae's fluffy hair, while tilting her head to the side to give him more access.

Jungkook watched speechless, tears spilling down his cheeks in shock.
"T-tae?" Jungkook choked out in fear.
"Why don't you just leave me alone, you're an annoying abandoned puppy who won't leave the person who saved them alone" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"B-but w-what about us?" Jungkook gulped, feeling sick as his stomach churned.
"Us, there was never an us. You're just a depressive piece of junk who wants to die. I want to live my life without you leaching on me. I saved you once, I never wanted to be in a fucking relationship with you" Tae snapped hugging Mia tighter.
"Calm down babe, you're wasting your time" Mia pulled Taehyung into a kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

Jungkook watched feeling his heart break into millions of pieces.
"I t-thought you l-loved me" Jungkook cried.
"Never, and I never will. You're an annoying brat, who won't stop clinging to me. I never loved you" Taehyung grumbled.
Jungkook looked at him with broken eyes.
"Goodbye" Jungkook muttered before walking out with shaky legs.

He ended up at the cliff. The cliff which Taehyung had saved him from 2 years ago, and helped him with his mental health. But 2 years of him fixing himself, shattered in a few seconds. His feet shuffled closer to the edge of the cliff. He watched as a few rocks from under his feet fall off the cliff, and watched how they dropped and then hit the water at the bottom.

All he could think about was the memories, and how in love he thought both him and Tae were in. But it was all fake, everything was in his head. Taehyung never loved him, he only saved him because of kindness, but he didn't care. If he died no one would care, and that's what made him shuffle closer. Half of his feet were hanging off the cliff.
'I never loved you' Jungkook thought.
"I loved you"
Jungkook stepped off the cliff and fell.

Jungkook jumped up, sitting himself up, as he tried to clasp for air. His chest was tightening. He discarded the duvet and ran out of his bedroom to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, and watched how his face fully paled. He tried to calm his breathing but nothing was working. His breathes were harsher and more violent. His arms and legs were shaking and his face felt numb. He hunched himself over as he gripped on the sink, trying to keep himself up as he started to feel light headed. His eyes were squeezed shut in pain.

Jungkook felt himself slowly slipping, but he was quickly held up and brought into someone's chest. The said person kissed Jungkook's head softly and swayed them side to side. The rested their head on top of Jungkook's head, holding him securely, so he wouldn't fall but as knew that he was protected.
"I love you, you're safe. I'm here, it was just a nightmare" the voice rasped out in a deep, morning voice.
He repeatedly kissed the younger's head, till Jungkook had calmed down.

Finally Jungkook pulled away and looked at the person with his doe eyes, which held millions of stars.
"D-do you..l-love me Tae?" Jungkook asked, tears gathering up in his eyes once again.
"More than anything in the world. I love you more and more every day. You mean the whole entire world to me" Taehyung said with complete sincerity.
"D-do you promise? You're not going to leave me for Mia are you? or think that i'm a depressive, clingy annoying puppy?" Jungkook rambled on.

Taehyung held the boys cheeks and caressed them softly.
"I love you, and I mean when I say that I love you. You are the best person in my life and that won't ever change. I hate Mia and you know that, she's so annoying and obsessive over someone who isn't available. I would never leave you for that slug. I love you being clingy because I know the way of expressing your love is by physical touch, like me. How can I be annoyed for your clingyness when i'm just as clingy as well" Taehyung chuckled softly.

"You're a cute lil bunny who is all mine and it's not your fault when you're feeling depressed. That's what i'm here for, i'm here for you when you're at your lowest, and i'm here for you when you're at your happiest. That won't ever change" Taehyung felt Jungkook hug his tighter, resting his head in the boys chest.
"I love you" Jungkook sniffed, feeling a massive amount of relief wash through his body.
"Come on, you're going to get told if you're here for much longer" Taehyung sighed, moving the boys hair out of his face. His finger tips, barely brushing over his forehead.

Jungkook nodded softly, and wrapped his arms around the elders neck. Taehyung smiled softly and picked the boy up by his thighs. He walked them into their room and got back into their bed. Jungkook was laid on top of Taehyung's chest, as the elder pulled the duvet over the top of them. Taehyung leant forward slightly and kissed the younger's soft cheek before laying back.

"Fill your head with sweet things okay" Taehyung whispered to the sleepy boy, holding him protectively in his arms.