loving the hater 🍑

>Jungkook and Taehyung were classed as enemies. Everyday they would take the piss out of each other. But what happens one day when they were given a project to work on together?<
Mentions of-
•teasing
•bad smut 🗿
•manhandling kink

Requested by @Taekookiehub

"Oh look Jeon Jungkook"
"Get lost kim" Jungkook grunted as he walked through the corridors.
"Someone's moody today" Taehyung laughed at the boy.
"Maybe because an ugly puppy won't stop pestering me" Jungkook turned his head and glared at the elder.
"What do you think I look like a puppy, I'm going to take that as a compliment. That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me..Wait does Jeon have a crush on me" Taehyung faked a gasp in a mocking tone.
Jungkook choked slightly and stopped himself from blushing.
"In your dreams kim" Jungkook laughed before running off to his lesson.

Once he got settled down in class, Jungkook had got out his notebook and pen and was ready for his psychology class. What he wasn't ready for was 100 minutes worth of sitting next to his biggest enemy Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been enemies since day one of college. It all began because Taehyung had wanted a laugh and decided to pull a prank on Jungkook. Which apparently was a big mistake, because ever since then the two would bounce silly comments back and forth to one another. Most of the school shipped them together even though they would end up picking on each other everyday. Jungkook couldn't lie, he had a fat crush on Taehyung, he hated himself because of it. He would always try and forget about it, but the second he got home all he could think about was the elder, and he hated himself for it.

Taehyung sat down with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Jeon do you have a pen?" Taehyung asked.
"No" Jungkook bluntly spoke, paying attention to the teacher who was teaching them about the biological theory of schizophrenia.
"Yes you do, you have a whole pencil case full" Taehyung forcefully pouted and laid across Jungkook's body, trying to be annoying.
Jungkook looked down and casted his adoration with a roll of the eyes.
"Pleaseeee, otherwise i'll throw your banana milk in the trash" Taehyung whispered seeing the banana milk carton in the younger's bag.
"You were an ugly puppy but now you're a koala" Jungkook hissed.
"What do you think i'm cute?" Taehyung smiled, pulling away from Jungkook's body.
"No you're still ugly, i'll give you the pen as long as you shut up"

"Mr Kim and Mr Jeon thank you for volunteering" the teacher yelled with a smirk.
The two males looked straight towards the teacher while the rest of the class looked at the pair.
"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered in worry.
"Well I was just asking the class who would want to work in pairs for this project and you two were so keen apparently, so thank you for volunteering. I want it done by next lesson, oh which is tomorrow" She smiled wickedly.
"But"
"No buts kim, you will do it or no football practice for you at all this term. It's not much of a time taker anyway, it's just creating a poster" She sneered before going through the project she wanted the two to do.

Once the two had jotted down notes on the project they were assigned and other notes, they looked at each other and huffed.
"Great going Kim" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Yeah well you could have just given me a pen"
"Don't put the blame on me! Anyway whose house are we going to then" Jungkook sighed as he began to pack up his stuff.
"Let's go to mine" Taehyung grumbled, as he packed his belonging anyway as well.
"Okay well let's get going then" Jungkook said glancing at the teacher once more before walking out the room together.

...

The pair had just arrived at Taehyung's house. The journey wasn't too bad, they both discussed the project and what they need to do.
"Wah your apartment is incredible!" Jungkook gawked as the size of it.
"Yeah it's quite nice, it gets lonely though when there's only just me here" Taehyung sighed.
"Anyway, take a seat and get comfortable. I'll get the snacks" Taehyung pointed to the living room, where there was enough space for the two to work.
"Thanks" Jungkook quietly said.
He was still surprised over how different Taehyung was being, he was much more humble and it shocked the boy massively.