Long distance ✨

>Jungkook and Taehyung are in a somewhat long distance relationship, and finally after a year they meet in real life<
Mentions of-
•long distance relationship

"Jungkook will you sit still and eat your breakfast" Mrs Jeon demanded, as she watched her son fidgeting on his seat.
"Sorry, I can't stop thinking about later" Jungkook admitted before shoving a piece of toast in his mouth.
"I know hunny, but you not eating your breakfast won't quicken time" Mrs Jeon laughed.
"I know" Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook was growing impatient, begging time to hurry up. He was supposed to be going to the train station in 2 hours, to meet his boyfriend for the first time. Jungkook's boyfriend Taehyung, lived in Daegu while Jungkook lived in Seoul. They didn't live too far apart, but it was still inconvenient. They met through Instagram. It started with them messaging ever so often and that progressed into them face timing. They would face time for hours on end, in the morning before university, and straight after university till late at night. They repeated that routine for months, till finally one day Taehyung confessed his feeling to the younger. Of course Jungkook confessed his feelings straight after and they became boyfriends. Both of their families were very supportive of the couple and they had even met each of the boys while on face time.

After a year of talking, they were finally able to meet. Taehyung wanted to surprise the boy but he couldn't keep it a secret. When Jungkook found out he would be visiting him, he burst into tears. It was a dream come true, he was seeing his boyfriend for he first time ever. Taehyung was going to stay with Jungkook and his family for 2 weeks till he would have to leave again due to university. But luckily he was in his last year, and he was also had a surprise for the younger, but this one he could keep a secret.

Taetae
My train just arrived, 2 hours still I see you baby <3

Kookie
Really! Oh my god I can't believe this is really happening, I can't wait to see you 🙈🥺💕

Taetae
Me neither baby! I'll see you soon, I love you koo ❣️❣️

Kookie
I love you too, safe journey hyungie 💕☺️ 

Jungkook turned off his phone with a smile and ran upstairs to get ready. He had picked out an outfit the day before, as he wanted it to be perfect. Jungkook hopped in the shower and washed himself. He used his favourite shower gel and scrubbed it all over himself, washing it off carefully. He then moved to his hair and rubbed in his shampoo and conditioner, till he was satisfied that it was fully clean. He quickly finished up in the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. He grabbed a razor and grabbed the body cream which matched his shower gel and rubbed it into his legs. He propped a leg up on the closed toilet seat and began shaving and did the same on the other. He washed his legs with some water before drying them with a spare towel.

Jungkook walked into his room and started putting on his outfit. He wore one of Taehyung's shirts which the elder had sent him in the post a few months ago, it was black and it was oversized on him, draping down to his thighs. He paired it with some skinny jeans which hugged his legs tightly, showing his thick thighs effortlessly. He put on the necklace which Taehyung had bought him when they started dating, which matched a bracelet Taehyung had. He applied some light make up with winged eyeliner, and quickly blow dried his hair. Before he knew it, it was already time for them to leave.

Mrs Jeon suggested that she would drive as Jungkook would probably crash from nerves.
"Common Jungkook lets go get your hubby" she joked yelling up to her son.
"Coming" Jungkook called as he ran downstairs.
He tied his laces on his black vans and they headed out. Jungkook sat in the front seat, and strapped his seatbelt in.

Jungkook's heart was pounding out his chest. He was so excited, but so nervous. His legs bounced up and down quickly as he fiddled nervously with his fingers.
"Calm down sweetie, there's no need to be nervous" she chuckled softly, seeing the boy in a state.
"I know, but- I can't believe I'm seeing him in..." Jungkook turned on his phone to look at the time. His phone turned on and a picture of tae flashed up on the screen as his Lock Screen. "10 minutes" Jungkook yelped.

Not long later they arrived at the train car park. Mrs Jeon said she'd wait in the car, leaving the boys to have their moment. Jungkook waved to his mother as he walked into the building. He waited near some seats, which were there in case a train was late. An announcement rang through the building, calling out that the train from Daegu had arrived. Jungkook began trembling, his heart racing quicker. He paced around in the spot, his eyes fixed on the gateway.

He watched as a load of people from the train rushed past and finally right at the end, there he was. Taehyung dressed in black jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket walked through the gate way. Taehyung scanned his eyes around, till finally they fell upon Jungkook. He walked through the gate not taking his eyes off Jungkook. Once he was through and out of the way, Jungkook ran towards Taehyung, with a massive smile plastered on his face. Taehyung dropped his bags to the floor and opened his arms out with a huge smile.

Jungkook jumped onto Taehyung's body and wrapped his arms and legs around him. Taehyung stumbled back lightly but held the boy tight. Jungkook head tears streaming down his eyes as he dug his face into his boyfriends neck. Neither could form words, only sniffles were heard from each of them. They couldn't believe that they were finally holding one another. The feeling they craved for a whole year, was finally over. They were holding each other, in real life.

Jungkook pulled his head away and looked at Taehyung's damp face. Jungkook cupped the elders face and pushed his lips onto Taehyung's. Fireworks exploded around them, tingles spread though their bodies. Their lips were finally touching. They kissed passionately, smiling within the kiss. They pulled apart and smiled widely.
"I can't believe it" Jungkook whispered under his breath.
"Me neither, how much I've dreamed about this moment. You're finally in my arms" Taehyung smiled back. "I love you baby" Taehyung kissed the younger's lips again.
"I love you too Taetae" Jungkook smiled for the nth time.

Taehyung held his bags in one hand while the other held Jungkook tightly. They walked out the building and Jungkook pointed towards the car. Mrs Jeon jumped out the car and smiled brightly seeing her son in his boyfriends arms.
"Taehyung, I'm so glad I can finally meet you" she smiled happily.
"Hello Mrs Jeon, it's amazing to see you" Tae chuckled walking closer to them.
"Here I'll take your bags" she smiled taking Taehyung's bags and putting them in the boot of the car.
"Thank you" Taehyung smiled before opening the door and putting Jungkook on the floor.
Jungkook quickly held Taehyung's hand not wanting to separate from his boyfriend. He got into the car and Tae followed sitting next to him.

Once they arrived home, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him inside, not even letting the elder get his bags. He dragged Taehyung upstairs to his room. They got into his room and Jungkook dragged Taehyung onto his double bed.
"Eager are we?" Taehyung snorted.
Jungkook blushed, and shook his head.
"I just wanted to hug you" Jungkook pouted.
"Awh you're so adorable, my cute lil baby" Taehyung cooed holding Jungkook tightly, with his arms securely wrapped around him.
"I'm so happy" Jungkook sighed in content.
"Me too baby, me too"