Problem solved ✨

>Jungkook and Taehyung had known each other for a while and both liked different groups. Till one day Taehyung caught Jungkook listening to NCT, which apparently solved all their problems<
Mentions of-
•joke name calling
NCT

Requested by @Bring_The_Butter

Taehyung and Jungkook were roommates, and have been roommates for the last few years. I guess you could say they were more than just 'roommates', as they both have a huge crush on one another and flirt 24/7. Anyway, the pair are huge dorks, like massive dorks and tend to joke around all the time. Not only that, they both are part of fandoms, Taehyung was a monbebe while Jungkook was a stay. They'd both continuously debate which group was better, and it would be a daily topic they'd debate about.

It was late one evening and Jungkook had just finished revision. He stretched his body and slumped out the room. He yawned lightly, covering his hand over his mouth as he did so. He walked into the kitchen and immediately headed to the coffee machine. He turned it on and the machine started making he familiar noise as it ground the coffee beans. The liquid poured into the mug and Jungkook added the usual sweetener, a shot of caramel flavoring, cream and milk. He stirred it and then quickly began drinking it, feeling the caffeine hit him straight away.

He then went to the fridge and pulled out the pasta which he had made the day before and had left overs. He shoved the huge thing of pasta into the oven to warm it up. He turned his head to the side and saw the echo dot which sat on the corner on the counter.
"Hey Alexa play Elevator by NCT 127" Jungkook said with a clear voice.
"Now playing Elevator by NCT 127 on Spotify"
He clapped on the beats and then started it sway his hips to the beat as it leaded up to the chorus. He dished up the pasta into two bowls as he knew the elder would want some. He turned off the oven and grabbed the cutlery out the draw.

Without him even noticing the elders presence he heard a loud gasp.
"Are-are you listening to nct....WITHOUT ME?!" Taehyung gasped dropping to the floor clutching onto his heart.
Jungkook whipped his head around and saw the male fall to the floor. Jungkook carried on and placed the stuff on the table.
"Hold up drama queen I didn't know you listened to nct!" Jungkook gasped turning his attention back to the boy.
"I fucking love nct, I've been a NCTzen since their debut you fluff butt" Taehyung said standing up just as the chorus came to an end.
"Kkumkkwoon jigeum ulin nopi tteoolla" Taehyung screamed making Jungkook snort.

Jungkook joined in with the singing as they started raving in the kitchen, jumping between lyrics like a duet. Taehyung was quick to take Mark's part while Jungkook took Johnny's.
"Hwalyeohan bulbichi salajigi jeone mili" Taehyung sung in his deep voice.
"Naeili tto balggi jeone gabolkka jeo meolli" Jungkook giggled goofily walking closer to Taehyung not really knowing what he was doing.
"Bamui eodum wilo uli sangsang wilo"
They were so close that the two were only inches away.
"Jom deo nopi jeo kkeutkkaji" Jungkook basically whispered.
"Let me one more time" they both said, before Taehyung quickly smashed their lips together.

It wasn't their first time kissing, actually it was their second, but their first kiss was when they were drunk a few months back. But neither of them had spoken about it, they thought the other didn't remember to the just tried to shove the kiss away. But it was all they could think about.

So Jungkook was quick to respond to the kiss and wrapped his arms around the elders neck. Taehyung held Jungkook's waist with his arms softly and smiled into the kiss. When they pulled away and looked at each other, but still had their faces close.  Jungkook had wide eyes while Taehyung smirked slightly.
"Looks like nct solved our problem" Taehyung wriggled his eyebrow.
"And what problem is that Kim?" Jungkook asked pretending like he didn't know still holding on the males neck.
"I think we both know rabbit" Tae bit his lip to restrain him from laughing.
"Really tiger I think you need to explain"Jungkook acted dumb.

"I. Love. You" Taehyung extended every word, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's eyes.
"You love who?" Jungkook teased.
Taehyung grumbled and pouted.
"Sorry I meant Changkyun, I love him" Taehyung smirked.
"Well that's okay because I love Bangchan" Jungkook sassily flipped his imaginary long hair and turned around to go eat his food. But he was quickly pulled back into a broad chest.
"I won't allow it, you'll only love me" Taehyung said with a deep voice.
"And who said you can determine who I love?" Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and looked at him sassily. 
"Me, and only me"

Jungkook pretended to think about it and then looked over at Taehyung who had a pout.
"You dork, I love you the most" Jungkook giggled running over to the elder and pulling him into a tight hug.
"You do?" Tae smiled brightly.
"Of course I do stupid" Jungkook giggled pulling the elder down to kiss him once again. Taehyung pushed them back so they were leaning against the counter. Taehyung picked the boy up and made him sit on the counter. Taehyung held one hand on his waist and the other trailed up and down his thigh.

"So does that make you my boyfriend?" Jungkook shyly asked as he pulled away.
"Yes you fluffy bunny" Taehyung chuckled.
"I have a butt face as a boyfriend " Jungkook sniggered.
"Aren't you just a lucky boy" Taehyung laughed before walking off to sit down and eat their now cold pasta.
Jungkook laughed and shook his head before jumping off the counter and walking to the table. He jumped on the elders lap and grabbed the fork which was in Tae's hand and held it up.
"Here comes the choo choo train" Jungkook teased.
Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and opened his mouth nevertheless.
"Good boy" Jungkook giggled and brushed the elders chin before going to his seat and they ate their food talking about random things.

They made their way to their separate rooms and got ready for bed. Jungkook went to the kitchen, turned off the light and was quickly picked up off the floor. Two strong arms carried him to the elders bedroom and he threw him on the bed. Jungkook giggled as he bounced with the mattress from the impact. Taehyung chuckled and quickly got on the bed next to him.

"Care to explain what I'm doing in your bed tiger?" Jungkook smiled as he watched the elder snuggled up to him, resting his head on Jungkook's stomach.
"I wanted something to hug and I now have you as my pillow" Taehyung sighed in content.
Jungkook kissed Tae's head and cuddled down next to him, holding him just as tight.
"We have uni in the morning" Jungkook yawned.
"I know, I don't want to go, I just want to stay in bed all day with you" Taehyung huffed.

I'm sorry this was the worst story I've ever written, I think I've gone brain dead 🕳👩‍🦯