bunny tattoo ✨🥀

>Where Jungkook was a tattoo artist and was married to a ceo, who was supposedly on a business trip. What happens when a mysterious man walks in for a tattoo and turns out to be his husband?<
Mentions of-
•tattoo artist jk
•small small small mention of depression
•not proof read, i'm too tired to do so :)

Requested by @Kim_Miai

Jungkook had his hands leaning against his face as he waited for someone to walk into his shop. More specifically his tattoo shop. He was a high standard tattoo artist but was in a place which many people didn't live near so he didn't get a lot of customers. He had worked at other places just so he could save up for his own tattoo shop, and here her is. One year into the business not creating much of a fortune.

As he nearly fell asleep the door chimed. Jungkook excitedly looked up and saw a male, with a mask covering his nose and mouth, a hat covering his head, forehead and eyebrows. Leaving just a strip for his eyes. His outfit was slightly off, it wasn't very flash nor was it very stylish. It was just a pair of brown trousers along with a black jumper hiding his whole body.

Jungkook felt very intimidated, he was much smaller than the person making him feel very small.
"Uhm h-hi can I help you?" Jungkook asked trying to discard his worries.
"Yeah uhm can I get a tattoo, like now?" the person asked with a deep voice.
But what Jungkook didnt recognize was the familiarity of the voice. Because the person who was so hidden was actually his husband.

Kim Taehyung. The ceo of one the biggest companies in the world, was Jungkook's husband. After being married for 2 years and dated for 4 years, Tae for the first time went on a business meeting without Jungkook for 1 month. Usually Jungkook would go with him, but Jungkook had to stay at home due to appointments being scheduled, it was his busiest time yet. So they agreed that Tae would go alone, even though they both didn't want it to happen. The two were like the clingiest couple alive so one month without each other wasn't easy. Tae's voice had changed slightly after picking up a slight accent after spending a month with people with distinct accents, hence  why Jungkook couldn't recognise it as him.

The whole reason he was hiding, was because Tae wanted it to be a surprise. He wanted to get a tattoo before surprising the boy. It took a lot of power to control himself. All he wanted to do was kiss him all over and hold him in his arms as tight as possible. But he needed to get the tattoo then hopefully Jungkook would recognize who it was.

"Of course, I just need you to fill out these forms, for medical reasons and so on" Jungkook nibbled his lower lip which Tae seemed to notice. Tae knew Jungkook's habits, and this was one he did when he was nervous. Tae swallowed a lump to stop himself from running over and letting the boy know who he was.

But instead he stayed where he was and filled in a random name, as it would only take a little while till he found out who he was. Tae handed the paper back and gave it to the younger.
"Okay well, uhm come with me" Jungkook forced a smile and made him follow.
They sat down in the studio and Jungkook asked Tae questions as to what he wanted his tattoo to be.

"Hm well I was thinking a bunny on my right shoulder close to my neck, just here" Tae pointed at the spot which was close to his nape. Jungkook was quite surprised because that's his favourite spot to kiss his husband. He loved when they were cuddling together and he would just continuously press kisses there. But he hasn't been able to do so due to Tae being away which made him feel depressed, like he has been feeling all month.

Not only that he was surprised that the odd male who was being so shady wanted a cute bunny tattoo. It really was a 'never judge a book by its cover' moment.

Jungkook released a loud sigh unintentionally after his customer had given him details, and after he asked the male to take his top off which Tae didn't like because Jungkook would know straight away that it was him.
"Uhm do you have something I can use to cover my body, other than my collarbone and up?" Taehyung asked in a little panic as he didn't want to blow his cover.
"Yes of course you can use this towel, I'll turn around and do the design. Just sit comfortably" Jungkook forced another smiled and turned around.

Tae quickly got undressed and wrapped a towel around him. Jungkook sketched a few different styles which Tae had described. Once done Jungkook turned around and asked the customer if it was good.

(credit to owner// imagine this a little bigger)

"Wow that's amazing, I love it. I want that one please" Taehyung pointed at one of the sketches.
"Okay great, so I just need to clean the area you want it, and then sketch it onto your skin. The. i'll begin" Jungkook smiled pushing his stool which had wheels at the bottom towards the customer.

Jungkook did what he said and asked the male if he was ready. They nodded and Jungkook began to tattoo the male. Tae was so excited, he was impatient to see Jungkook's reaction after he took off his disguise. The pain wasn't too bad, but it did hurt slightly. Jungkook tried to keep him occupied about asking about his day and so on. Tae gave him answers of course, he wasn't going to be rude now.

It didn't take long as it was a basic tattoo. Jungkook cleaned it up and walked away to grab a mirror. Tae quickly ripped off his mask and hat, and sat up, waiting for his wifey.
"Okay so you need to clean it to stop infections i'll give you a leaflet on your way out. Anyway ready?" Jungkook said not even looking at the person who was looking at him with heart eyes.
"Okay baby" Tae bit his lip to stop him from laughing as he saw Jungkook's face crease in disgust.

Till finally he looked up and saw Tae sitting there in front of him. Jungkook's mouth dried up and tears gathered up in his eyes.
"H-hubby?" Jungkook asked in shock, dropping the mirror straight away, looking at the elders face, to the tattoo on his body in his favourite place and back at the elder.
"Surprise" Tae beamed happily.
Jungkook sprinted to the elder and hugged him tight making sure he didn't touch his right side.

Tar wrapped his arms around the younger's small body, resting his cheek on the back of the younger's head.
"I missed you so much" Jungkook cried.
"I missed you so much too baby, more than you could ever know" Tae pulled the boy back and cupped the boys wet cheeks, and pushed the tears away.
He leant in and pushed their lips together. Jungkook quickly responded and kissed as hard as he could so he could feel the elders closeness.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo of a bunny in my favourite place" Jungkook sobbed resting his head on Tae's left shoulder, looking at Tae's neck.
"Well that's my baby's spot, and his spot only. So I had to mark it forever" Tae smirked knowing Jungkook was a blushing mess.
"Why didn't you tell me you were back? and what are you wearing?" Jungkook was so confused.
"I wanted to surprise you. And I had to be in disguise. It would be too obvious if I wore gucci" Tae laughed making the younger giggle along with him.
"God i've missed you" Jungkook sighed happily.