Arrogant model pt 2 ✨

"Your shoot starts in 45 minutes, so you need to get ready quickly" the manager told the model as he passed him, as the model was on his way to the dressing room.
"Yes sir, i'll be ready in time" Taehyung nodded with a brief smile, before hurrying to the dressing room.
He opened the door and saw someone rummaging through a box of make up, in readiness of his arrival.

He smiled brightly and ran over to the person with excitement, wrapping his arms around their waist, and leaning his head down so his nose was on their cheek.
"Hey princess" Taehyung chimed sweetly, pressing a kiss on his cheek.
"Hey hyung" Jungkook giggled, leaning his head into Tae's face.
"We have a shoot in 45 minutes"
"Wait we? I though I told you that I wanted to stick to make up and hair. I'm not suited for being in front of the camera, my job is to stay behind the camera" Jungkook whined, resting his arms on top of the elders, while leaning his head back on Tae's shoulder.
"Awh please baby, it's another romance themed shoot and there's no way I'm kissing someone else" Taehyung cringed at the thought.
"Aish fine, come on, sit down so I can do your make up" Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook walked to the chair, with Taehyung waddling behind him, as he had a firm grip on the younger's waist. Jungkook tapped on the elders arms signalling to let go, which eventually he did. Like usual Jungkook began to do the elders hair style. He was instructed to keep it natural, and a little scruffy, so he thread his fingers through the boys hair, combing it gently. Not long later, the hair was done and he moved onto make up.

Jungkook stood in front of the model and began powdering his face softly, not wanting to coat his whole entire face with powder. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around the younger's thighs while his chin was barely resting on the boys stomach. Jungkook was smiling softly while carefully applying some light brown eyeshadow, keeping it natural and very light so you could barely see it.

Taehyung let out a small whine when Jungkook pulled out the grip so he could get an eyebrow brush.
"Koookieee" Taehyung pouted spinning around on the chair impatiently.
"Yes boyfie" Jungkook giggled walking back to him.
Taehyung forcefully pulled the younger onto his lap making Jungkook let out a high pitch squeak.

"Who knew the arrogant mode would be so clingy hm" Jungkook smiled caressing the elders cheeks before applying some pink lip tint on.
"Arrogant? You're calling your own boyfriend arrogant" Taehyung gasped.
"I'm only joking, you're better now. But you made everyone scared of you" Jungkook giggled, finishing the elders makeup.
"Well I figured everyone would just use me so I thought i'd be rude and push them away. I'm not arrogant" Taehyung pouted.
"I know, i'm only playing" Jungkook smiled, leaning down and pressed his lips on the elders.
Taehyung took control on the kiss, nibbling on the younger's lips, making Jungkook whimper.

Jungkook pulled away before it got too heated and fixed the elders hair. He pressed one last kiss on the models lips before standing up and doing his own make up. Until finally they were both ready for their photoshoot.

"Okay today's shoot is going to be fairly chilled, so both of you go to the couch and relax" the photographer requested making the two nod and walk over to the sand coloured couch. Taehyung sat down first, and Jungkook sat right next to him leaving no gaps next to one another.
"Okay we'll start,V wrap your arm around Jungkook and act like you're watching a movie, with the camera being the tv"
Taehyung wrapped his arm around the boy, pulling him closer and they began the photoshoot.

They took cute, silly pictures, making the crew coo at the couple. They were both comfortable and were enjoying the photoshoot a lot. Jungkook took hold of the elders hand and tried to bite it making Taehyung laugh and pull his hand back. The photographer was taking many photos, laughing along with them as they were acting so cute.

When they finished Taehyung ran to see how the photos came out. He smiled brightly seeing how amazing the photos were. He asked if they photographer could send the ones which they weren't going to use so he could post them on his instagram. Of course they agreed and Taehyung went back to Jungkook, who had fallen asleep on the couch.

Taehyung lightly chuckled, and crouched down to see his face more clearly. He brushed strands of the boys hair out of his face and trailed his thumb over the younger lips, stopping small drops of drawl from escaping his mouth. He kissed his temple, before picking the boy up. Jungkook stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes tiredly. He wrapped his body around the models, before shoving his face into Tae's neck and falling asleep once again.

Taehyung thanked the crew, before leaving the company and walked to his penthouse, which was only a few blocks away. Jungkook was passed out, and hadn't woken up even after all the honking cars and screams when they saw Taehyung. He pushed through the fans and made his way home safely. He went straight upstairs to hoe bedroom and laid down comfortably. Jungkook held onto Taehyung tightly, rubbing his nose on the elders exposed neck subconsciously.

Taehyung felt his phone vibrate, which made him check and saw that his photographer had sent him the photos. Taehyung smiled at them, setting one as his home screen and then went to instagram.

official_V ✔️

Liked by bighitofficial and 25,098,345 othersofficial_V i think i fell in love 😳👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

official_V i think i fell in love 😳👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Comments have been disabled

Taheyung smiled, before turning off his phone and wrapped his arms around the younger once again. He pressed a kiss onto the boys shoulder, before drifting off to sleep himself.