Chapter 8: Higher Placement

Meanwhile, as the youngest of fauna continues to spread over the planet Chucket, across Sphersea the galactic deity C. Boot releases other multiple 6D level entities out of its shifting lime-light body after a recharge period that has left a total of 15 star systems now in the galaxy.

These latest 6D level entities travel without physical bodies into their new homeworlds in near half of the gassy planets of a diverse range in sizes and temperatures around the galaxy and become much less dense lifeforms that almost appear invisible, and resembling closely to the fuzzy faced Mec-Immortals without the metallic or material bodies.

They are very well adapted to the extreme elements towards matter and frequently dance in windstorms on worlds, though they are highly sensitive to the more dense energies, forms of life, and more solidly material like worlds, having to choose in facing between a fight and struggle between some or settling to find a harmonious place that can also become a case to turn the effects around depending on the more dense energy forms purpose at that moment.

C. Boot has a name for these highly lighter formed entities with less daring motives than the Mec-Immortals, available in a telepathic channel already and open to receive for any soul or other departed forms of C. Boot's discovery, giving the name of an individual as Higali and when multiple as Higalis.

It is not long after the Higalis makes themselves at home that the Mec-Immortals, Cardin, and more actively Mutu are inspired to explore space toward them, where they fairly easily engage a connection and share communications between them at any time they desire throughout Sphersea.

Meanwhile, the Abeg in the Bil system pick up and collect 4 sleeping Heslomsi in some lower tree branches.

As the 4 Heslomsi continued in their sleeping state on board the Abeg's craft, biological makeup codes, DNA, and the expansion of cellular energy is extracted above the surface of a small crystal-like tabletop, as the 3 Abeg place their hands and attention an inch above the forms of coding, causing it to be modified with some of their own original energetic attributes as it amplifies and fuses with the kind of reactor function from the tabletop.

The Abeg send the newly modified forms of coding straight into the skins of each of the Heslomsi as they begin to shuffle in their sleep, the Abeg very quickly drop 2 of them off near the tree branches they were on before being abducted and separate the other 2 almost halfway around Teld near a creek and bushed area.

As fast as the craft moves darting far into the sky, they watch with their great distant visual lens abilities to see the first two Heslomsi they dropped off, already waking up and beginning to morph and slowly increase in size.

The creatures now split from their family species, and evolve into new prime bipedal humanoid beings with almost no fur and mostly smoother skin, though with purple tones instead of the pale pink as underneath the fur of the other Heslomsi, one fully grown and standing at 5 foot 4 with cyan blue floppy, partially raised and at a medium length of head hair.

The other fully grown being stands at 7 foot 6 with a bald head.

Both of their bodies between slim and athletic show an androgynous impression, and include as the Heslomsi-Olin do, they each remain with the physical appearance and function of hermaphrodites, just as any evolving Olin on Teld will be foreseen in time.

Meanwhile, almost halfway around the world of Teld the other 2 Heslomsi evolve and grow, each at a height of 6 foot 3, and with distinctive skull and facial features, such as semi-curled ears, sharpened pointy noses, natural black liner under their eyes, short friar spiky head hair, and a more short, diamond-shaped head. One's hair is crimson red, has a slate grey skin tone, and light shades of purple spots on most of the body. The other's hair is black, has a skin tone that differs significantly, and is a dulled lime colour.

The two Olin humanoids here are best thought to appear more closely resembling a mix between a goblin and an orc, and they have a very slightly larger build in muscle than the slimness of the two Olin humanoids across the other side of Teld.

Whereas meanwhile, these other two Olin humanoids begin to have a new curious and loving connection toward one another, they start to vocally make some noises, and the Abeg orbiting high above them have started to now send out a few naming words that transfer telepathically toward the Olin humanoids primal consciousness.

The shorter Olin with the blue hair raises a hand across the face, swipes below the shoulders, and says "Mekan". This is confirmed by the Abeg to be the name of a subrace and basic race of this type of Olin.

The taller and bald Olin mirror's the gesture to itself and says "Mekanith". And the Abeg confirm this type as the subrace of the two belonging to the Mekan race.

As the planet, Teld has 3 mainlands, and only 7 other islands, 4 extremely tiny in comparison to the other 3, the Abeg have new words already in plan for location names ready to be directly transferred at a later time to the Olin. The name for the largest landmass of the 3 mainlands that covers most of the equator is the continent Storola, where these evolved Olin currently live.

The name of the future nation land at where the Mekan are located on Storola is to be Cewahen, and they are active between the regional borders to be Sanaho and Crocreca.

Across the western end of Storola where the other orcish-goblin appearing Olin begin to gesture to each other, they inhabit the future nation land to be named Abecohap and are active in the region to be named Siw.

The two Olin that gesture each other in Siw as they wave their hands aimlessly, begin to touch each other on the collar bones and each says the word "Nakibo".

The Abeg know this as the name of their race of beings, and as they have spoken, they belong to the Nakibo race.

All four of the Olin beings across Storola begin to feed each other fruits they find locally along with their environment, and finally start to personally identify themselves each by an important name.

The Mekan speaks, claiming the name "Erla", and placing a finger below the collar bones.

The Mekanith points a finger at the Mekan and repeats the word "Erla", as Erla leans back with the expression of a smile.

The Mekanith immediately speaks, claiming the name "Ace", and also placing a finger below the collar bones, as Erla responds and points a finger back at the Mekanith, repeating the word "Ace", as Ace leans back a further amount more than Erla had and grins.

Across the western side of Storola, the Nakibo are less expressive to one another, as they begin to speak to each other in a more sense of already knowing, and come to understand each other at a faster rate than the Mekan across to the eastern side.

The slate grey-skinned Nakibo claims the name "Zuw", speaking the word at the face of the dull lime-skinned Nakibo, who claims the name "Varv", speaking this word more slowly stretched back to Zuw.