Chapter 4: At the Kippy System

In another region of the Sphersea galaxy that is nearer to the center, the Abeg Zullour, Yolur, and Xyalour arrive at a very large blue star they name Kippy. This is a system they view to have 7 planets and close to 40 moons all along with it.

These Abeg are guided and drawn toward a Neptune sized planet with 5 moons at the distance similar to Jupiter from the sun of Sol and name it Bilip.

The Abeg here have no hesitation to cause an impact on the light and high atmosphere of this planet, shifting one of the moons through it and leaving it at a slight distance away from the other 4 moons.

They altered the world of Bilip to what they preferred as having a moderate layer of atmosphere and leaving it to have a brown sky along with some stunningly pure white clouds, becoming like a Super-Earth sized planet and only making very quick and minor touches to terraform much of it.

C. Boot's presence leaves as the tan tinged waters already flowed in pockets that only made little over 20% of the planet.

The rest having great landmasses of dark savannahs and growing an abundance of forests with grey trunks and leaves of mostly purples and some rare pinks too that scatter across mostly cyan grassy terrain, few small orange rocky areas, a small desert region, few high mountain ranges and even fewer turquoise sands near the larger water pockets.

The Abeg Yolur suspects this natural response of creation coming from the unseen departed deity, though looks at Zullour and Xyalour in silence, and yet they all embrace their pleasure of how it looks.

A few Earth hours later, as Bilip's daily cycle is extremely slow and takes around 3 months or a season on Earth, the Abeg produce the first aquatic fauna, Yolur immediately names each as they complete their form.

Trefik is the first to form in most of the shallows around Bilip. They populate plenty of mostly brighter shades of yellows and are similar in nature to starfish, though they formed only 3 legs, one is always slightly longer than the other 2 and having much more mobility even to dart off, in the comparison to Earth's starfish, though they can also rest in scattered groups. They also differ in their diet consuming sand grains and at times on various plants being close to shore or submerged underwater. They grow up quite large getting close in comparison to the length of a young shark.

Duela comes next rising from the seabeds. They populate in mostly green and teal patterns along with shades of brown in their wing-fins. They come to behave like flying fish, though they are Bilip's crustaceans with four legs, two at the rear are extra long in a position like a grasshopper, two antennae, and two little jaws one above the other. They are typically omnivores and start to appear diverse in size ranges, only growing up as large as a common bug moving through the rivers and creeks, some others in the larger ocean grow up to the size of a great white shark and many grow all in between.

Masalin now comes slower to populate in shades of dark blues and single dual-sided cyan fin whiskers on each side of its face. They appear in the form most like seals, though more with a flat head, long bottom jaw, wide flippers, very round belly, and bottom before a large fin tail. With their large sharp bottom teeth, they prey and feed on all the other aquatic fauna they may bother to while on the move as strict carnivores. They begin to range in sizes of typical seal pups and up to much like a basking shark.

Fihegal is the last of the generic aquatic forms of Bilip, beginning to populate at a rate slightly faster than the Masalin, commonly in many shades of brown patterns and with few grey long and thin typical fish fins attached. They appear quite closely similar to dolphins, though also intimidating with a gator like snout, nose blowholes, and a long yet, thick body with an hourglass saddle pattern on its back. They are tough in muscle, though, have a herbivorous diet, and are also socially friendly as dolphins may be. They begin to match their range in sizes just as the Masalin have grown to.