Chapter 3:Teld's life above water

The next two days later on Teld as the underwater life generally populates and thrives, Xaleur, Xaour, and Waour emerge with a completely new idea of a particular form of life. The energy out-put toward a new group of cells in shallow waters that begin to form, picking up their level of speed over the projection from the Abeg's craft, that is amplifying their purpose and function now.

Quickly, the life form evolves to a jellyfish liked body with a really small neck, round head, and two large wide appearing feet. It is all transparent and swims up to the surface half-submerged in water still, it makes its way to reach closer to a landmass.

Again, it then extremely quickly morphs and evolves into a new form, becoming silver and tan in colour, also shaping and growing more in length with legs and two little appearing antennae in a position as its arms.

Its head becomes slightly elevated and aligned with its back as it begins to walk on a shoreline of sand and stones, becoming more energized to be on its adventure now.

Xaleur notes this creature now as an Olin Evo-morph.

The Abeg directly allow this Olin Evo-morph to have a rapid rate of cell growth that can also keep its energy levels abundant and without any diet to consume a thing.

Its nature is noticed to be extremely reserved now, however, as some older cells depart and begin to form the new additional fauna on to the land foreseen to spread across Teld.

As the Olin Evo-morph explores the terrain, the forms of bug life emerge and scatter out.

Xaleur notes the common bark and plant-eating insects as Eacrawler, and the tick liked predatory bugs as Hafo.

Next, emerge the thick slugs with dragonfly-like wings that appear similar to a silky material that they can produce and release from their lower bellies. Xaleur notes these as Mits.

Other forms now come to be as birds with the size and posture of house cats or small dogs, quickly growing colourful feathers and moving on four short legs and feet with talons. These creatures also have a herbivorous diet and Xaleur notes them as Folech.

The next new forms come to be as mammals of fur, though appearing similar to Ostrich or even Kangaroo with two large feet and legs very short fluffy tails, very short and small arms and hands they use mostly to hold food for later in, along with floppy ears and a strong beak as their jaws. They have flexible thick long necks standing at a height most of large horses and mostly have tangerine shaded fur with large dark spots. Xaleur watches them hunt the smaller creatures for food having a carnivorous diet and notes them as Tolep.

Meanwhile, as the fauna underwater and above the surface populates into multiple hundreds now, the Olin Evo-morph starts to attract additional cells from its journey and appears to gain weight around its body as it passes by the flora and a few of the other fauna, absorbing them, and slightly slowing down the growth of these other life forms. It quietly and peacefully rests by the edge of a forest.