Chapter 10: The Expansive Era

Meanwhile, at the Bil system, the four Olin beings on Teld are settling in homeland territories and begin to physically attract exploring their bodies, not long toward engaging in sex and reaching the points where they potentially impregnate one another, all drawing near to simultaneous moments of time across the land of Storola.

As the quite generally cosy times are in process across Teld, meanwhile a bigger event begins to be set at the Kippy system...

On the planet Bilip at the Kippy system, the Mawodu creatures have spread out in masses, at this moment in time near a population of 400,000.

The majority of Mawodu are settling into making easy suitable new homes with the trees, though a smaller portion is more adventurous strolling into open spaces and become easily spotted by the predatory Hujads, where generally 60% escape leaving the other 40% caught prey and sometimes consumed by them.

The Abeg watching over Bilip in the Kippy system take notice and become unwilling to allow it to continue another round as these Mawodu do not learn the lessons, they then instantly affirm to have set up their agenda for the specific experimentation trial based on the more adventurous Mawodu.

The Abeg Zyllour is allowed to operate to lead the extraction of specific energy levels and information of DNA and genetic codes, that in some sense begin to spill out of the Abeg Yolur and Xyalour, and focuses an image of an orderly set-up plan into a metallic piece that extended and stuck out from their craft, pulling it apart and absorbing energy from the seeds of planet Bilip's larger fast-growing trees, and revealing a fading swirling vortex through the centre of the material metallic object shaped most similarly to a smaller sized older telephone speaker and microphone piece from Earth.

It becomes an original tracer implant with more later advanced capabilities to fit perfectly into the side of the next Mawodu skull. This implant resembles more closely to a cybernetic piece and also includes small hints of organic and synthetic-like properties.

The Abeg Zyllour's agenda is to boost egoic developments that run somewhat complex and fast-paced in an evolution toward the next careless actions of Mawodu found by fusing the implant to the left side of their skulls, and can carry these copies to their offspring, and will become a new race of beings called the Holomns.

Also, though in one area of advancement, they are seemingly sacrificing another highly valuable aspect in lowering their organic densities toward inorganic to artificial experimentation that is in order to be set on how well the generations of Holomns will play out for a time they potentially have to rise through the cracks of the heavy densities to their fast-moving civilizations foreseen in their collective program.

This overshadows the original nature of other Mawodu evolving beyond creatures in an alternative harmonious though extremely slower evolutionary transition on Bilip.

On the following day where another group of 9 Mawodu set out in an open plain, the 3 Abeg reached out of their craft dispersing an energetic field of paralysis toward each of them, as they copied 9 implants together with their shape-shifting fingernails, and easily slipping them into the sides of the immobile Mawodu heads as planned.

The implants quickly fuse and adapt slightly into their lower layer of skin, revealing most of the implant still through a little fur.

The Abeg settled back into their craft darting off, allowing the paralysis field to break away as only a stronger connection to the field keeps it active from their presence once made.

They begin to watch from afar in their state of being quite drained and relaxed.

The 9 Mawodu start to slowly move around again, and become the new race called the Holomns, they begin shifting their heads faster at each other and then hurrying toward a small edge of a great forest to surround one large tree, this is the moment of a new and first tribal era beginning on Bilip.

The 9 Holomns immediately wear out their sharp nails from their curly fingers taking the tree they surrounded apart and fitting together similar tools such as little hammers with smooth stones and short sharp-like spades.

After crafting almost 20 tools between them, they begin building very sturdy wooden near-oval huts between the forest and the surface terrain they were before their implantation.

Not long before collecting more resources together, and making their first white, grey, and black dyes taken originally from the plants' transition to the residue of the Flepoar bug.

After settling to rest in their 3 newly made huts, 4 Holomns drop off a newborn each with a shiny copied noticeable implant as expected by the Abeg.