Chapter 7: New System Arrival

The galactic deity C. Boot has at this moment in time made a total of 11 star systems across the Sphersea galaxy and the final traversing Abeg Willour, Zolur and Yaour have arrived as the closest yet to the galactic core.

They view a binary star system of slightly distinct main sequence stars, as also viewed, one is a pale yellow and the other nearer to orange that they name the Lontri system.

The Abeg are drawn to a Mars-sized planet with a near-Earth distance away from the parent stars along with a moon almost the size of Mars' smaller moon Deimos.

They witness this planet is still in process of an increasing atmosphere, almost surpassing the one of Earth in its time between the industrial and information age at this moment.

Below the air, it is a vastly warm deep purple oceanic world with only 4 elevated Islands, where 3 are all near to 70% covered in yellowish swamp and one bizarrely shaped dune Island is seen at an edge near the south pole of the planet.

The Abeg name the planet as Chucket and look toward the very small moon with golden ponds embedded in volcanic rock and name it Chulet.

The Abeg Willour, Zolur, and Yaour use their creation process to release the cells near the purple ocean floor, nearest to the equator, and around a few rocks and hydrothermal vents.

The cells begin to transform fast and become teal, turquoise, and cyan round bubbly shaped aquatic vegetation along the seabed, and some more begin to multiply and grow dually at ends on new tan and orange stalks. Some of these stick with others at the seabed, as few detach and rise up moving in spinning motions getting closer to the surface, usually in a diagonal direction.

On the 3 of the Islands above the vast greater ocean, the yellow and peach-like coloured swamplands form 1 or 2 charcoal appearing trunks with each growing to an elongated very bushy yellow tree, amongst other scythe shaped large plants with their thin grey stalks and larger singular orange leaf forms appearing as like the sharp blades.

The planet's sky above is recognized to the Abeg, as the palest shade of pink to be seen in the galaxy, and the clouds commonly seen of a darker deep blue with lighter shades in some areas that indicate heavy droplets to be the occasional rain on Chucket.

No more than 2 Earth hours later, the resting Abeg Willour, Zolur, and Yaour pick themselves up again to focus on more cells under the ocean nearest to the equator, as aquatic flora becomes quickly spread far around the ocean world.

The next groups of cells become very small bug-sized, cyan blue omnivore aquatic creatures, that appear similar to a mix between a jellyfish and a ray or the batoidea. They have short round heads with 3 pupils in a line as their eyes, wide triangular fins, and a short conjoined jellyfish appearing tentacle-like tail.

Yaour gives this species the name Tosu.

The Abeg affirm all creatures of the world Chucket to have an omnivorous diet and its fauna largely range in the sizes roughly of bugs to be found growing up to the size of humpback whales in fewer populations.

A new group of Tosu is guided by the focus of the Abeg to interact as they allow themselves to dance together, and begin to evolve into a newly formed creature. They share the same coloured jellyfish tail end, though it has split slightly more apart, also having a sharper shaped, and larger yellow body like a harder shell with little black stripes, an egg-shaped head with an open wide circular mouth and one widely large dark eye. It also forms 2 tiny legs with hook ends it uses to hold and carry around its food with.

They can move or swim at a much greater speed than the Tosu, reaching at its highest limit to even match a hydroplane boat.

Yaour names the evolved species form as Builsoi.

They then rise further floating in the sky and reaching the clouds, as they form into a whole new creature while in flight.

It has a jagged tail with clawed feet all conjoined at the rear end, a thin torso with large wings that are a similar shape to the body of the Tosu and Builsoi, having triangular fin ends, and the unique difference of the side edges that appear like small pitched camping tents. The head is a big oval shape with 2 round small-sided eyes and a fairly long sharp and jagged beak, it is bright orange along with triangular patched patterns in its wings, leaving the remaining colours of the creature to be greys and silvers, as a few more join their population.

They spend most of life being adapted to the skies, without the need to regularly consume anything, though in their own individual moments of an hour every few days, they come to scavenge for the few islands fallen leaves and dive to the waters impaling Tosu, when they can sense them near the area they search.

Yaour names this unique pointy-shaped, non-legged bird-like creature as Flotudibss.