Chapter 14: The High Life or the lower expanse?

The Higalis begin amazing feats while adventuring across worlds, as the Abeg Demi-god beings start to unleash freshly new oversoul energy apart they begin to reach their arms out toward each other...

Meanwhile, at the core of the Sphersea galaxy, a C.C. Higali telepathically communicates toward more of the white gas cloud at the south-western quadrant at a fair distance, though closer to it than where the Abeg system is now located, and to the other C.C. Higali of the quadrant's cloud it passes a message of preparation for the arrival of C. Boot, and already inspires it to give life to what it now knows to be a binary system, all at the earlier moment before meeting the intended and aligned idea coming toward the galactic deity as of yet.

The process of this is where the information from the 8D Lucid Dreamer Entity is most received by far the fastest to only the C.C. Higali of the core of the galaxy, and next then varies in some situations to switches between the other C.C. Higalis Quadrants and C. Boot to who or where the next receiver may be, along with moments of independently expressed thoughts in the mix of the mind tuned to the galactic deity.

 Boot to who or where the next receiver may be, along with moments of independently expressed thoughts in the mix of the mind tuned to the galactic deity

Now, as the Galactic clouds C.C. Higali responds to the message from the core of Sphersea, it begins to part ways with the thick white dusty clouds in an elliptical or near-oval shape of almost fully empty space in the centre, where remains of the cloud's energy that includes the consciousness of the C.C. Higali create 2 gassy and electrical waves crossing and clearing ways passing each other until vanishing, as 2 small white holes begin to now orbit each other and start to light up and manifest into two very slightly different-sized brown dwarf stars.

C.Boot notices the activity that had begun, and easily arrives in time to view the 2 new-born C.C. Higalis that each embody the two brown dwarf stars here, and is pleased to be ready to now direct the next step for this cosmic life experience.

Firstly, as once similarly done with the Abeg star, C. Boot directs the micrometeoroid device straight for one of the ever slightly smaller brown dwarf stars to charge the lime aura into it as it rapidly changes colours and grows right up already passing a red dwarf and commonly small star phase, where now C. Boot drops its arm with the device to view the star's new beginning main sequence stage and yellow light.