Chapter 5: Bilip's Ground Floor

The Abeg in orbit of Bilip take a short moment to observe and guide the growing populations of aquatic life to spread fairly all around the planet.

They take on a brief meditation during the process to also recharge their creative energy levels within a few minutes.

Immediately after this recharge, their passion continues to remain to bring about more fauna on the ground floor of Bilip, and again Yolur names each as they form.

Flepoar arises as the dull green flying bugs with 6 grey legs, antennae, two oval patterns on its body, and white fluffy wings. They behave and live like honey bees, though they make the substance of green goo that most of the other life will find it tastes as typically sweet and edible. It has a small and thick proboscis type of mouth that can spit a poison toward anything it is threatened by instead of a stinger at its larger back end. They have a herbivorous diet and have a great diversity in sizes, ranging from as small as a queen ant up to as large as the albatross bird.

Hujads form next, with shades of purple furry coats and a large red stripe on its back before a short curling tail. Red inside their short rabbit liked ears with a little orange nose, 3 orange claws to each of its four legs, two larger than its feet, and one much smaller at the back foot used to cling and climb the trees of the world. Their eyes shine a cyan blueish colour and they appear between similarities to a Hyena, Canine like or wolf, and even a Jackal. They are hunters with a carnivorous diet and range in sizes from a house cat up to not much larger than a black bear.

Wopiparo forms almost immediately after and begins to populate fast. Multi-coloured feathered diverse patterns appear in wide ranges, the most common is blue from the head to halfway down its wings with a grey elevated beak and long taloned legs usually to attach themselves to the trees. They have yellow bottoms with orange, pink and teal details also included on their five flax liked tails. Their behaviour is usually shy though they can be very friendly at times with all moving life forms besides the Hujad predators. They are Bilip's native parrots with a diet for mostly plants or they may rarely scavenge for the no longer living and decaying creatures. They range in quite gigantic sizes from an albatross up to the prehistoric quetzalcoatlus.

Mawodu is one of the last forms of creatures on Bilip and have a unique asexual plant-like process of populating, as seed droplets are shaken off under their extra furry patches over their bellies to birth their children, usually one by one and fully growing around 3 months Earth time. They are 50% covered in dark brown fur and have a lighter shade of brown skin with much thinner hairs as well. They are bipedal small mammal liked primates of Bilip, standing on two large feet with three big thick and sticky toes, thin shins, large thighs without any waist between their breast and a short torso, three curly fingers, no neck and a large oblong-shaped skull, they can behave clever, cautiously and with a bias to others they choose as friend or foe with their own species and usually get along better with the rest of the wildlife as they enjoy climbing and living in the taller trees. They are commonly omnivores and would only hunt on rare occasions found when at least 3 moons align in their slow orbital dance cycles, that popularity picks up to follow on to more family groups. They have a very short range in size from a foot to little over 3 foot tall.