Chapter 2: Sixth Densities creating Firsts and Seconds

Meanwhile, during the moment of the creation of the pillars on Spid in the Daw system, the next set of Abeg, Xaleur, Xaour and Waour arrive at a binary star system.

They view a yellow moderate-sized and a slightly larger sized amber star which they named the Bil system.

In the Bil system, the Abeg are drawn to a small barren mountainous planet they call Teld that has a smaller fairly close orbiting dark deep blue moon they named Ko.

The Abeg settle to orbit Teld and each place their hands around a handle bar shaped large device from the front interior of their craft that emerges to a dual semi-circle bar at the exterior of their craft and kneel with their heads leaning forward, appearing in a meditative state.

They concentrate their energy through the craft's device, shifting the density levels down to 1D elements beyond the craft, amplifying wave-forms that travel onto the surface of Teld's craters of magma and lava that begin to cool down rapidly forming great dust clouds rising above. And fluids changing into clearer yet still murky giant streams of water near each of the polar regions of Teld.

The process of terraforming on the planet Teld began, as now the Abeg create and release light cellular forms that are drawn quickly to exchange their energies with the material, liquid and through the smokey elements near the surface, turning into vegetation in phases between 3 seconds.

Flora form from under the semi-murky waters to above ground. First, emerge the aquatic, then the terrain shrubs, plants sprout higher and then forests of woodland trees in a few unique forms reach 12 feet within moments under 6 minutes.

The Abeg drop their hands, lie down to rest as their energy is drained, keeping the little they feel left of it at the moment to lay their eyes on their focused planet Teld. They now see a thin dusty atmosphere around the planet as a dim glowing tinge of pale pink and magenta in their sights.

Meanwhile, during the terraforming push of Teld, a refreshed Zyour, Yur and Weur back on Poc in the Abeg system are building a home-based shelter that is also interiorly a laboratory studio being constructed from a layer underneath Poc's only large crater.

Two floors underground, a floor on the surface and two more floors high, with a width of about 3 meters across, for these Abeg who stand only a little over 4 foot tall.

After a few hours pass by, they complete their building and place a protective-liked magnetic field around the round-shaped roof that wobbles through the surface.

Weur gathers materials and produce together for the storage floor in the building, Yur constructs an outward scope that can visually reach a distant star as close as their own from their moon.

And Zyour focuses on energetic recharges and amplification on a meditation crystal floor.

Organic testing and tabletops are available later in the final floors with a platform to build outer world crafts, such as more interstellar vehicles, drones, probes and even orbital stations.

Near a day later an orbital station specifically for Poc is being constructed, which meanwhile during the moment in the Bil system the Abeg have recovered to continue the assistance on the planet Teld's ecosystem.

The waters on Teld have now become olive in colour, teal and brown starry shaped aquatic weeds flourish underneath these waters of seas, rivers, small lakes and ponds in most parts of the world.

On the land, curling lavender shrubs grow across close to 50% of its terrain, baring yellow round-shaped fruits that are similar to apples that the Abeg note as Ocores. 

The final and largest basic kinds of flora on Teld are now growing the slightest faster than the Ocore bush, these are dark grey and greenish arrow-shaped pine-liked trees and dandelion shaped oak-liked trees.

Over 33 hours later, being a day cycle on Teld, the Abeg enter the thin atmosphere of the planet to scout and settle above a southern sea. They begin to focus directly onto the cellular life and they collect into large groups, appearing in an evolutionary process, they merge, fuse and morph into a new individual life form.

Showing a similar resemblance of a tadpole, this is the first creature and the start of fauna life to emerge in Teld's waters.

Cells close by begin to replicate the first aquatic creature with one opposing feature that has a double layer of skin on its head, unlike the other with a hollow semi dip on the head.

The creatures have 7 tiny fins around them in total, the sides smaller than the back and near the ends of their tail. They are dark grey with bright white thin lines around the middle of the body and the Abeg being Xaleur notes them as Flas.

Observing the Flas, they take interest in each other as they bump and grind their heads together a few times and then settle to consume on a teal star-shaped aquatic weed that Xaleur now notes as a Wis, and then confirms Flas to have the diet of herbivores.

The Abeg continue to focus on other cells with new kinds of inspiration, assisting creation to another aquatic creature with bug-like legs for the seafloor, appearing like a crustacean, around 6 inches larger than the Flas in a few shades of brown. Again, Xaleur notes this new life form, calling it Scaloa, having the diet of an omnivore.

This process continues in a day on Teld as the next creature is formed appearing like a prehistoric dolphin with 12 fins, as their population begins to grow quickly for this moment the Abeg observe them as herbivores ranging in varied sizes such as of dolphins up to orca whales and being extremely bright shades of pink or purples. Xaleur notes them as a general creature called Cadosaw, and will name the first herbivorous kind to be the Cadoflo.

Another form of Cadosaw arises shortly after, matching the appearance and size range as the Cadoflo, though with a harder structure and texture of fins and larger jaw for a carnivorous diet.

They fear no other creature that moves in their extreme hunger, though this may be more dependable or challenged when facing any other Cadosaw or even something larger. They are seen in more faded and dull shades of pink and purple over the vibrant brightness of colour to their herbivorous relatives.

Xaleur notes this carnivore form as the Cadofar.

Meanwhile, as the population under the seas of Teld grow over the next day cycle, a transmission from Zyour, Yur and Weur on Poc come through toward Xaleur, Xaour and Waour as they acknowledge the image of a giant lone sea creature directed toward the deepest pocket area of sea on Teld and cells from all directions gather together subsiding.

The Abegs combination of the imagined creature starts forming and appearing in the size of a common humpback whale beginning to have an amphibian looking head, muscular humanoid body with two arms and hands with two large claws on each, gills for ribs, and a long tail with a single fin at the end.

The giant aquatic creature's two white eyes open up with its olive coloured skin and two large cyan stripes around its back. Xaour and Waour observe and turn to Xaleur who tells them the name of this sea monster as Pemase.

The Pemase shortly later is found to have the diet of an omnivore.