The Story of the Sphersea Galaxy

Chapter 1: Seventh Density creating a Sixth

A moment somewhere in the universe, a form of a seventh level of density lens of consciousness, (7D) creates a following image of a thick skeleton humanoid appearing deity by the name of Chuck Boot (C. Boot) it charges a lime aura of its energy that manifests a small meteorite remote control with a socket of an excess of its lime aura energy in the centre and uses it to play with the dusty bright white clouds of a large elliptical galaxy by the name Sphersea.

C. Boot first creates a moderate sized star named Abeg, beginning with an asteroid field that contains 3 planets along with 2 moons.

The planets Vov, Purl and Eko and the moons Poc of Purl and Bef of Eko.

C. Boot releases a stream of teal light energy from the top half of its body and another stream of orange light energy from the bottom half under the belly that shoots onto the surface of Purl's moon Poc.

The new colour streams on Poc form into a 6D level of new humanoid beings with pink crescents on their foreheads, one from the teal in a masculine body shape and the other from the orange in a feminine body shape.

C. Boot shakes its head around in a state of some dizziness and looks at its remote control meteorite device and moves away towards more white gas forms in the galaxy to continue creating another 5 new star systems.

The star systems created in Sphersea are set up for the 6D beings known as demi-gods and named after their sun/star as the Abeg to be known later in the far future as only the ancients to those who discover traces of their existence, who are yet now to encounter these other locations of Sphersea.

The Abeg use a similar, though yet more energy draining technique as C. Boot to create the clone or twin sibling formed versions of themselves to their energetic field limit that maximizes their population of up to 15.

Each of them with a unique name, group themselves into sets of 3, where 12 are set to explore the galaxy outside their home origin of Poc.

The 3 Abeg named Zyour, Yur and Weur remain on Poc as the others take off throughout the galaxy in platform bubble appearing crafts they produced by the techniques formed to manifest and construct along with a few various minerals and materials extracted from Poc.

The first set of 3 Abeg Xyllour, Zaur and Yillour arrived at a system with a dwarf star they named Daw, and were drawn to a moon world they named Spid that orbits a moderate sized and single ringed gas planet by the name they gave of Blia, quite similar to their own home's conditions.

The 3 Abeg intended for 3 states of specific soul perceptions also at the 6D level to be bold characters allowing them a high life span matching up to 3,000 Earth years who will be noted as the Mec-Immortals.

This drains 95% of each Abeg's energy as it manifests towards the souls of each lighter and less dense slightly unique fuzzy appearing faces and their bipedal mechanical bodies, which are made by bending, heating and moulding Spid's 1D level minerals used and guided from their craft that amplifies the energy and attaching the metallic bodies to their chins.

Xyllour's current status inspired to the Mec-Immortal named as Fix.

Zaur's current status is inspired by the one named Cardin.

And Yillour's current status is inspired by the one named Mutu.

The Mec-Immortals immediately reflect the purpose integrated from the exhausted Abeg and take the first steps to mark up a decorative environment around their moon world of Spid.

Fix, Cardin and Mutu have no trouble to raise the surface ground to a rocky pillar standing 24 feet tall and in their abilities of flight surround near the top point placing the creation of a bioluminescent plant as a large round-shaped great leaf and a few small vines tangled downward, it glows from a small tinge of lime to larger tip of orange, creating this in motions through their faces and beaming through-out their mono eye sockets with dual semi-circular edges and shapeshifting fluid pupils.

They begin to duplicate the rocky glowing flora pillars without the disturbance at all of Spid, raising and spreading them all across their world, only to leave one empty central spacious surface on the sun lit side of the equator.