Chapter 9: The small jungle world

Meanwhile, in the Daw system, the slowest of the recharging energies for the Abeg Xyllour, Zaur, and Yillour are ready to be active again, and they confidently leave their position with the Mec-Immortal Fix alone as a guardian of the star system.

They travel away from Daw in their view toward the east, nearing the central area of the galaxy, reaching the opposite end of the Kippy system from the galactic core, where they discover C. Boot's 9th star system, another dwarf with 3 main planets and a further distant asteroid belt, which they call the Iddei system.

The Abeg are drawn to the moon of the first or closest gas dwarf planet to the star in the system, which they firstly give a name to the planet calling it Idix, and then its small moon most near the size of Charon as Pluto's largest moon in the Sol system of the Milky Way galaxy, calling it Idihoof.

A light and slow-growing atmosphere is already processing on Idihoof, as the Abeg are in time to design and focus the shapes, context, and textures of the growing widespread shrubby jungle-like vegetation on this world.

And along with it, only a couple of mountain ranges, a very small mass wasteland, long watery creeks, and 3 great noticeably large lakes where a river runs just over 500 miles through 2 of them.

The lakes and creeks mostly grow swirly aquatic plant life, and the terrain grows mostly blue vegetation and large singular leaf plants along with bright yellow mushrooms along the jungle floor.

The Abeg now guides cells under the waters to become the first aquatic creature and form a pink high shell-horned looking sea slug, with its amber colour underneath, mostly small in size and herbivores, the Abeg Zaur names all of the creatures on Idihoof, calling this species Hosh.

Another group of cells forms into a cyan coloured manta ray appearing creature with a very thin string tail and having club-shaped back ends on the side wings, and as the creature populates they more often sprint along the sand floor, having near misses with the horned shells of the Hosh.

They can range in sizes from small starfish to be equal to the largest found manta rays on Earth at 29 feet. They also have the diet of herbivores and the Abeg Zaur names these the Projen Ray.

Another new group of cells forms into a near grey to a mostly transparent body of a hybrid appearing fish-crustacean, with two large pincers, two small exoskeleton legs under its fish belly where its body also includes more visible features, such as a large purple fan-shaped fin on its back and another four purple oval-shaped fins along its tail.

As they populate they range in size from a common sprat fish, up to a human's size that is around a little over 6 feet, and they have the diet of a carnivore where they face great challenges near 55% of the time, whether to take apart a horned-shell on a Hosh, or even more so to a larger sized Projen Ray.

The Abeg Zaur names these the Clipper Fufish.

A group of cells rising in shallow water near a muddy shoreline and a few jungle plants, begin to form the shape of a basic tadpole until more cells rush in and expand all over the sides and front of the body in a short moment.

This quickly becomes a new amphibious creature more similar to the appearance of a frog, teal in colour, and with elevated near-round eyes above the forehead, a horizontal head and torso posture, with an elevated rear-end, four unique paddle-like shaped feet in sets of two, one above the other on a large pair of back legs, and 3 more of these unique paddle-like shapes, one below a set of two on the shorter front limbs.

They start to populate swimming in the shallows with their eyes above the surface water, where the majority seek direction toward the land, ranging in sizes from a common adult tree frog and can grow up to the size not much larger than a Cane toad or even human child. They are energetic and rarely eat, having the diet of an omnivore on the occasion when they do consume.

The Abeg Zaur names these the Trufa.

After the next 6 very short days later on Idihoof, they begin to become longer significantly through the awareness of each Abeg in their meditative state, the rotation speed of the moon slows at a great rate, besides any seasonal change to happen.

As of now, a few Trufa wander the jungle terrain taking their first bite of vegetation on the land.

Next cells come to form on a very wet ground area, and appear to become a ten-legged silkworm-like bug, purple in colour with a tiny snake-like head and curly shape bump on its back near the rear four of its legs.

They populate in the sizes of common caterpillars and can grow close to, though no larger than a common python. They are herbivorous and can produce silk from the curved layer under their humps, which they often use to lounge themselves.

The Abeg Zaur names these the Wecra.

Another new group of cells comes into form further into the inland jungle terrain and appears as a unique looking creature that can be closest to resemble a mixture of Earth's animals such as having the head of a Donkey between the jaw of an Antelope, pink fur hair like an Ox around a small orange pattern at the front of a large camel-like hump on its back, a tail like a Horse, though more spread outward, four thick peach coloured Elephant-like legs, with 3 pink pebble-like toes on the front pair and 3 pink talon claw-like toes on the rear legs.

This creature populates slower than the rate of the Wecra bugs, and ranges in a lot more toward the sizes of common Deer and up to Elk, with the rarest of sizes to even a Moose. They are herbivores with the largest appetites on Idihoof.

The Abeg Zaur names these the Hicader.

A new group of cells elevate from a high jungle plant and come into forming the final basic creature of Idihoof, appearing as a feather coated hybrid between a Bat with hand claws, wings and feet, and a Bird's head with its uniquely very thin, long and jagged Pelican-like beak.

The beak, hands, and feet are deep blue in colour, its thin stretched fleshy neck is a very dull pinkish colour, the rest of its feathers are bright yellow, with one small outer green layer from the back of its head, branching out in four long feathers that only end near its very short thick tail.

The creature populates as they begin to stretch, then soar through the air, ranging in sizes of common Sea-Gulls up to almost the length of a Wandering Albatross, and more to the height of an Emperor Penguin.

They are carnivorous, usually resting on branches and vines most hours of the days ahead, and would prey on anything that moves in the last few hours of light, even with the greater challenges and trials for the Hicaders.

The Abeg Zaur names these the Badilid.