Chapter 13: The Dawn of Abeg life

The Ozao Higali is freely zipping around the Abeg star and begins to slow down to give attention directly to the gas planet Purl, it starts charging and surging its energy in preparation to unleash a projection of manifestation as another archetype from itself, specifically to make Purl a home for.

A beam of light energies in the colours of white, pink, yellow, and blue stream into space traveling from the Ozao Higali, out of the star and drawing near the planet Purl.

The light energies change from pink becoming grey, yellow turning to black yet to be visible in the void, and the blue going to green, as the white remains, yet decreases in its amount.

They swirl and flow in a circular motion together to create the form of a shape closely starting to resemble what is similar to a capital "A" letter with a 4-pointed white star in the centre.

First the white, grey, and then black layers of energies build to form around the new entity birthed from the Ozao Higali. It then gathers the green light energy for its outer layer which it now becomes more highly mobile and independently self-aware of its purpose toward inhabiting the planet Purl nearby, bursting right into the gassy atmosphere and arriving halfway through the skies in a direct aligned location of the planet for the moment, as it settles with an extremely slowly shifting and immensely high vibration that is yet a mere fraction lower by comparison to the Ozao Higali of the Abeg Star.

This newborn entity now inside the planet Purl is the first SE Higalis archetype known to be an Aozao, where these may thrive in any various gassy worlds throughout the cosmos. This Aozao Higali has self-given an individually and personally identifiable name of "Apo".

After some time in another story with Apo's activities in the planet Purl, Apo projects a new entity's form as an offspring archetype called an Aeh, and it also becomes a companion with Apo. The Aeh is known by an individually and personally identifiable name now called "Per".

They play and dance in Purl before sharing their creative energies to project 3 new golden-light aura entities, which were the Threwe/Mythic archetypes of Higalis.

One golden-light aura entity formed as an orb-like face with a surprised mouth expression on it, another most similar to a jelly-fish in regions of 2 colours, and the other was a tall stretched aquatic appearing hybrid humanoid, most similar to the bottom half being merfolk, and the top half being an angel with unique wings and an almost complete halo that connects to the neck, sweeping through the gases of the world, they would begin to also play and dance around each other through Purl, while Apo and Per temporarily spectated for a moment.

Self-given personal names of each Threwe/Mythic Higalis were "Pa" to the orb-like face entity, "Pei" to the jellyfish-like entity, and "Pire" to the Angellimerfolk entity.

They start to engage in their playfulness toward Apo and Per, where they spend a short time shifting through Purl's gassy layers.

During this moment the Ozao Higali of the Abeg star is creating a new projection, directing its field of aura in a beaming ray outward through space passing Purl and its moon Poc, then hitting a spot at the surface of the planet Eko.

The projection process happens instantly as the shape and form manifest as a faint gigantic aura.

It quickly spread as though it is printed much like a tattoo or stamp semi-submerged in the rocky grounds of Eko, though yet, also slightly bubbled up above.

It now takes on an appearance similar to an upside-down triangle or manta ray without any tail with what looks like two short legs with two little toes on each one, however, they are not body parts at all, it has lines and wriggles, and what also appears to look like two white eyes, one far apart on each top side and a white wobbly gap at the bottom centre like a mouth, to seemingly appear as though it mostly has a face.