Chapter 6: Interstellar Traffic

As the flora and fauna continue to multiply and expand across Bilip, the Abeg pick up on the signal of one of the Mec-Immortals energies from Spid back in the Daw system approaching as it comes to appear popping out of an invisible portal through the Kippy star.

This Mec-Immortal is revealed to them as Cardin. More to be known of these Mec-Immortals are that they were given a very limited amount of individual creation power in comparison to the Abegs' purpose, and in a way of exchange, the Mec-Immortals have more body mobility and gain more momentum to travel without craft between the stars that have only yet, already been discovered and approached by the Abeg.

Cardin is accepted to soon assist and influence life on Bilip.

Meanwhile, as the Mec-Immortal Fix scopes out all the materials through the Daw system to remain back on Spid, Mutu arrives at the Bil System and approaches the planet Teld as the Abeg comfortably watch over it, firstly to observe much of the wildlife at a distance with them and then comes into closer contact, meeting with the Abeg Xaleur, Xaour and Waour.

Mutu is firstly directed to seek for the Olin Evo-morph and scouts the skies of Teld as the Abeg put their energy into another form of a monster-sized creature at a large forest near the equator of the world.

It starts to form and appear at first the size of an Asian elephant beginning with two conjoined heads that are bug-like, along with the rest of its body like a beetle or even ladybird that moves on four legs and raises two more, using them to very slowly break apart the nearest trees, consuming their leaves with a strictly herbivorous diet, it can transmute the food into strong acids that it will spew out from both heads when it feels threatened, especially by the first encounters of a desperately hungry Tolep pack, as the giant two-headed bug behaves territorial and fixated to the one forest in its lifetime.

This being projected by the Abeg to highlight and mark an experiment to pathways on Teld.

The one of a kind creature's dull colours of maroon legs, the shin contrast of a golden yellow body, green neck, and its grey heads, begin to brighten as it grows in size a little each day on the planet before it will reach a maximum height that is close enough to a brachiosaurus, that will be the largest moving creature foreseen by the Abeg to live on the terrain of Teld.

Xaleur tells Xaour and Waour the name of this giant, dual-headed and cautious, though also a jumpy bug, as the Bihuss.

Shortly, as seconds later, Mutu locates the Olin Evo-morph in a highly healthy and energized state, further north of a forest edge, and aligns it at the sights of the now exhausted Abeg.

The expression of highly charging active energy that flows through Mutu is offered in an external form of rainbow colours, striking at each of the Abegs' crescents on their foreheads, as Mutu settles back only to watch as the Abeg rise up, regain their own inspirational energy levels to directly and mindfully travel into the cells of the Olin Evo-morph now.

The Olin Evo-morph's legs rapidly expand appearing larger and spread out widely as two smaller forms are released under it.

These forms growing clearer and becoming close to resembling primates or hominids with ears that hang low on their jaws, with their pale pink skin now around 75% covered in a dark purple fur, they stand just above 3 feet and start to jump around playfully with each other as they are full of very friendly energy, and each has shown to develop genitalia and the functionality of dual sexes. The Abeg know them to be omnivores in their diet and they will be referred to as of the Olin family, though Xaleur notes their species now as Heslomsi.

The Olin Evo-morph then begins to evolve and morph into a slightly taller and up-right being with extended arms, a blue hard cap on the top of its skull, shiny purple eyes, grey hands and feet made of flowing, wavy, and almost liquid-like material that it also includes on its new widely large fan-tail, and finally what resembles as large silver dragonfly wings, it now takes off into the air, leaving behind the Olin children of the new Heslomsi species.