Chapter 11: The Higalis: In and External Densities

Meanwhile, a Reset occurred... C.Boot and the blueprint of the Sphersea galaxy unleash a cooperative merge of splitting energies creating what is called to the deity as cosmic creator Higalis or the eldest CC Higalis, which come to form as four quadrants of white galactic dust clouds around the core which is the blueprint's central energy of the elliptical galaxy.

These are C. Boot's most powerful creative assistants in birthing star systems, where the eldest CC Higalis have their children which become the stars who have their own cosmic stories form as the worlds that surround them as the planets, moons, and even comets being the lesser CC Higalis of their parent stars.

The next form of Higalis are of separate entities or the SE Higalis where the eldest grand SE Higalis are lifeforms that thrive independently in the stars which are named the Ozao Higalis, who are able to split forms of other archetypes of SE Higalis usually projecting them into space to guide them to the other worlds in the system as their journeys begin.

The other archetypes which come from the Ozao Higalis are known as Aozao Higalis which can have 3 primarily different forms such as being named Tals, Aehs, and Wids who usually thrive in gas giants or various large gas planets.

The Tals, Aehs, and Wids can project out the next demi-archetypes which are the Bozao Higalis that usually thrive in small gas worlds, and usually, some will come to form in singular colours with their other name class being the Spect Higalis, beginning with the 3 Pra Higalis which are the white, grey and black forms. (Cool Purity, Mild Journeyer, and Heated Shadow).

The white form is named Waec, the grey form named Gemiwo, and the black form named Buhusu.

All of their projected energies can create the Seb Higalis through space or eventually on the next suited world in the system being alike to high form elements and the 3 primary colours, red named Forr, blue named Pwo, and yellow named Liras. (Flame, Liquid, and Luminous Light).

These 3 can team up one each at a time to project out the next elemental forms called the Tre Higalis.

Pwo and Liras together make out the green form (Nature's Growth and health) called Nuvi.

Forr and Liras together make out the orange form (Active Fruition and warmth) called Tion.

Forr and Pwo together make out the purple form (Dreams Manifestation and value) called Aysgi.

As naturally the next phase of forms comes and is called the Quat Higalis, where Nuvi and Tion together make out the brown form (Active Growth to roots) called Coa.

The other 2 forms of the Quat Higalis involve collaboration with other elder Higalis such as Waec and Forr which together make out the pink form (Soft Seeded to love) called Bri.

And Higalis such as Pwo and Nuvi together make out the teal form (Nature's liquid to evolution) called Acu.

The last colour form type is the Seb-Quat Higalis as the first is formed with Waec and Pwo which together make out the cyan form (Fluidity crystallized with frost) called Sof.

Eventually in other times for the Seb-Quat Higalis stories, a variety of other formed colours such as tan, indigo, violet, magenta, bronze, tangerine, gold, amber, lime, olive, aquamarine, cobalt, charcoal, and silver as some more examples.

The Bozao Higalis can next bring into form a new lower density level of Higalis into Super Earth-like worlds called the Threwe, which can become prints into environments around the world, or entities still yet of some light that is usually more golden and live as the shapes of creatures such as phoenixes, drakes, dragons, pixies, and other kinds of hybrid appearances like mythical beasts that vary, and can take on their behaviours free willingly.

And yet, another projected purpose of Bozao Higalis can bring into form the lower density level of what is to be now then called the Migalis, which only thrive on earthy and barren worlds, hardly mobile though they can phase into visually semi-transparent shapes in their chosen territorial areas.

The Migalis are able to sink further into their chosen space when creating the next projected form of the lower density level then called the Tigalis, which are seemingly aimed or directed at the alignment of their star system to dwarf planets and various moons.

As the Tigalis inhabit very small worlds their roles are very little different at all to the Migalis and can sense as well as predict the flow of the cosmos almost as well as them too. If having mildly atmospheric worlds in their star system, they will harden and dwell deeper on their small world to create the projection of the final lower density level of their kind called simply the Galis that reach these types of worlds.

The Galis can still travel easily enough through space across long stretches of their home planetary system and prefer to more often over staying put in their worlds where they only seldom retreat and rest.

Though, yet unless more often as their exceptions are to retreat much more to the end of their lifespan time is for when a Galis is to project directly with themselves in an extremely close radius on a suitable world to form the next lower density level unlike any of their kind into furthermore of a matter or physically formed beings such as jelly-like life forms and can include a next dense Demigod, or multiples if sacrificing its own self for the energies given into their existence of such greatly immense mortal-like powers, where they can continue to create other more physical life forms themselves.