Not A Easy Retrival

Takuma dashed off into the derelict house. It would have been an easy retrieval as she could hear the simpering of a child, but the roof has collapsed just outside the entrance, blocking her path. Takuma could her the cries of the girl. Feeling hopeful, she worked real fast, pulling at the collapsed roof until she made a hole big enough to crawl in. Soon, she was at the other side, hands sore and dirty. The girl crouche in a corner, visibly shaking. She looked up at Takuma, her eyes lit up with fright. Soon after, her countenance relaxed.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here to get you out".

"The bad guy will get us", she said. Her voice tiny and almost musical.

"He won't if we hurry, we have to go meet the others". Takuma said, hoping she would trust her so they can get to safety in time. Who knows what beast was making that ruckus.

"No, the bad guy is outside". The girls was insistent, not moving an inch. Takuma did not want to spook her further in fear that she may scream and then give their position away if the beast was here already. 
"I just came from outside, we'll be safe if we hurry to the others. Your brother is waiting". Takuma said reassuringinly. If she knew her brother was outside, maybe she'll come willingly. She'd want to see her brother, right? Takuma took a tentative step forward.

"I don't have a brother". The girl said. Takuma stopped in her track. Wait, what?

"Are you sure? Shima is waiting outside for you. I'm here to help get you to him".

"But I don't have a brother".

"Are you sure, cos he told me to help get you out of here..."

"I just want to go to my mama and papa and Taoma". The girl broke down in tears, but Takuma was oblivious to it. She dumbfounded. If the boy outside isn't the girl's brother, who is he and why did he send her into this building? She couldn't be lying about wanting to go to her parents as well.

What in the world is going on. Just then a gust of wind blew her hair into her face. She wiped it aside and lo and behold, the boy was in front of them putting Takuma between himself and the girl. The girl whimpered.

"You are such a foolish girl", he said in that creepy voice Takuma dismissed earlier. Shit. I shouldn't have done that. Oh shit, oh shit. Takuma was furious with herself for being so stupid. How could she have been deceived so easily, by a ten years old boy in the least?

"Foolish girl, I'm hardly ten years old". He chuckled. Right then and there, the boy bent, twist and shaped shift into a huge grotesque beast that looked like a panther, a lion and a tiger all at once. The girl cried out and I ran to her. The consequences be damned. I need to get her out of here as soon as possible. The beast shaked his whole form and pranced about the little space in the room as if in awe of his form. Doesn't he change everytime he's out to do his nefarious deeds? The air felt foul and Takuma's heartbeat quickened. She edged the small girl to the hole she made her entrance with. Thankfully, the girl did not resist. They were a foot from the hole when the turned to them and spoke.

"Running away so soon?" He said in a patronizing voice that rubs Takuma the wrong way.

"You are a shameless beast", she said. That only earned her a gutteral chuckle from the beast. 

"Of course, after all I am a ...beast". He said the last part with disdain. He growled, Takuma took the last step to the entrance. When the earsplitting roar came, Takuma managed to have  successfully tossed the girl to the other side. She made to climb in after her, but she was yanked back by the beast.

"Run to safety", she shouted to the girl. The beast flung her against the wall.

-----_-----_-------_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----

Oh, fair Takuma. How fare thee??

Is my historical dialect spot on or do you need me to stop boring you with 'thee' and all that?

What do you think happened to Takuma? Is she in for more than she bargained for?

Poor poor Takuma, right?.