The Plan

Olean let up a breath she didn't know she held. I just had a face to face with the Morgan, she thought. Wait till I tell Sasha, i bet she would be jealous. Captain Morgan is a hero for many kids back is Sopia, he probably didn't know it.

"Is he that remarkable". The boy Olean rescued spoke beside her.

"Jade, right?"

"Right. Thank you for saving me. I didn't know what made me think i could make the cross on my own".

"I can't blame you. After all, i am here by myself too". What is the point in ribbng the boy out. It's a good thing she was there when those ruffians attack, else, he would have been kidnapped. Worse, killed after being robbed clean of all he possessed.

"You have not answered my question, though". Jade persisted.

"What question?" I asked

"Is Captain Morgan that remarkable?" He repeated. I couldn't help the eye roll. What a question! Of course he is that remarkable.

"He is the captain morgan, the man who single handedly defeated 20 beasts all by himself during the Curr war. That's half of the Topian beasts by the way. Yes, he is that remarkable". I decided to give him a lecture in history, since he obviously needs it.

Defeating half of the Topian beasts was not the only heroics of Captain Morgan, but it is the most memorable. The man Is a living legend and a popular one at that. Stories has it that he has charm and can talk his way out of any problem. Olean has witnessed the charm, she can't wait to see how he'll talk his way out of a situation. What she didn't know is, he was already doing that at the moment at Xana Milliary School.

"If he's a legend, how come I've never heard of him?"

"Under which rock are you from?" Olean felt incredulous. A teenager who didn't know Captain Morgan. Jade scratched his head, clueless. Olean chuckled. If Sasha was here, she would have tackled Jade to the ground until he renounces that statement. Her admiration for Captain Morgan is even more than mine and i am in awe of the man.

"I'm not from under a rock, i have just never heard of the man". Olean shrugged, then proceeded to tell Jade all she has ever heard or read about Captain Morgan, even the littlest rumour. By the time she was done, she has made a follower out of Jade.

"I had the honour to meet a great man, it would seem.".

"The truth, my brother" Olean said, imitating a deep male voice of one of the warriors back home.

While the topic of Captain Morgan was interesting and she felt good with herself for telling Jade all she knows about Captain Morgan, she didn't forget she was in a mission. Infact, she thought of ways to maximize the opportunity handed to her. She is headed to the Gogo Rivers. Apparently, Jade is front here. She could scout without being found out. What other way than to use the influence of Captain Morgan himself, albeit without his permission?

-------_-------_-------_-------_-------_------_--------_------

Tell me what you think.
Will Olean find what she seeks?
An ally or a folly?