prologue

tapping your pen along the edges of your notebook, you found it hard to concentrate  with all the incoherent voices mumbling around you in the classroom. that's why you let out a sigh of relief when you heard the bell start to ring, signaling that lunch hour was about to take place. you packed up your things.

"y/n!" a familiar voice called for your name cheerfully, making you lift your head out of instinct.

"hey ayaka, and maki!"

both shining warm smiles, your two best friends approached your desk. you smiled back upon their sudden appearance.

"y/n! are you busy tonight?" maki's upbeat tone of voice was rather unusual judging by how early it still was, though you quickly shook your head.

"i'm not. what's up?"

"we're going skating later tonight.." ayaka spoke, twirling a strand of her blonde hair as she did. "and we were like, you should totally come with us."

"me?" your facial expression contoured at the realization of their request. they nodded.

"yeah, you! it'll be fun, plus there'll be lots of cute guys skating around!" maki gushed as she squeezed her palms together happily. it was no doubt that the two of them were boy crazy or whatnot—going to a skate park for the sole purpose of speaking to boys. you weren't sure if they even knew how to use a skateboard, because after all, you were clueless yourself.

rolling your eyes, you stood up from your desk and nodded. "i guess i'll come."

IN WHICH
-> y/n fell head over heels for the boy at the skate park!!

DISCLAIMERS
-> hella angsty & cliche,, profanity and yeah!!

DISCLAIMERS-> hella angsty & cliche,, profanity and yeah!!

i do not own the haikyuu!! franchise
©𝐗𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎