injured

+*..*+

"er- y/n, wake up. y/n..."

you blinked your eyes open with the sound of kageyama's hesitant voice mumbling down at you. he softly shook your shoulder in attempt to wake you, which was obviously successful since you had sat up to rub your face.

"good morning, y/n!" hinata's excited tone of voice ringed through your ears, "tobio and i are bored, so we're going out to skate. you're coming too!"

"seriously guys," you whined, placing your arms down in your lap and looking up at them, "this early? what are you guys, robots?"

"and what are you, lazy? get up!" hinata grabbed a pillow in attempt to chuck it over at your face, but instead it slipped and hit kageyama, who sat close right next to you.

"you little bitch!" the ravenette responded angrily as he grabbed it, throwing it forcefully back over at the ginger, "don't test me today, tangerine!"

hinata shrieked, "I'M SORRY-"

you couldn't help but laugh at their antics as you watched the competitive boys continuously launch the pillow at each other. your morning was pretty eventful to say the least.

***

"tooru! tooru..." your voice was like a broken record as it echoed throughout your entire house. hinata and kageyama were waiting for you outside since you had to grab your skateboard, but you were also using that chance to check on your brother, who of which was obviously not home.

where is he? is he okay?

why would he leave and not tell me?

you shook off your worries—knowing that since tooru was a responsible eighteen year old, he didn't need your constant supervision. you went up to your closet and grabbed your skateboard, then soon met your friends outside.

***

"y/n... tobio... lets take... a break..."

hinata breathed heavily in between his words, his exhaustion visible when he plopped onto the floor, next to his skateboard, to catch his breath. you and kageyama stopped for him.

"who's the lazy one now?" you snickered at your own remark whilst looking down at the panting ginger on the cement. you could see kageyama smile from the corner of your eyes.

hinata used his left arm to wipe the sweat from off his forehead, "shut up! don't act like we haven't stopped for you several times before!"

"we should sit down somewhere." kageyama butted into the conversation, making the two of you nod in agreement.

eventually the three of you found yourselves sitting down in a patch of grass, each of you leaning your backs up against the tree that stood tall behind you. hinata chugged a water bottle himself while you and kageyama shared one.

"this is so fun! we should do this, like everyday!"

"probably not so early next time." kageyama responded to hinata's words, making you quickly nod in agreement. the ravenette took one last sip of water before handing the bottle over to you.