Psycho

• Dedicated to To all the people who read and support me writing this story

I kissed him, I kissed Osuin. He pushed me away, I thought the rejection was over, but I was wrong.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this. It doesn't feel right." Osuin said, "I'll hurt you if I find my soul mate. I can't crush you like your mate did."

Tears started to slowly fall from my eyes. "But Osuin it's not fair, you say you don't want to hurt me but you're doing it right now." I whimpered. "I thought you wanted this, I thought you wanted me."

"I do but now you're broken and I'd feel like I used you if I did it." He said looking at anything but my eyes. "I like you Clarista but what if my soul mate comes and I have to hurt you. We would never work out."

"Way to have a positive mind Osuin. I know we'd never work that's what I like about us we'd do it anyway." I said. "But you're right it wouldn't be fair on you. Goodbye Osuin have a great day."

I sauntered passed him and cried. I hate my life everything was great until the hunters took everything."

-* Acantha *-

I don't know why I flipped at Clarista she's nice I just wasn't me I guess. I was struggling I have a lot on my mind. Damien and I being mates, Danica going all freakish-like, Bella going missing and my brother wallowing in his loneliness. He really needs a girlfriend.

Right now I'm trying to master a charming spell, but sometimes I get too caught up in the moment and set the table on fire, I occasionally shock myself but that's only when I'm really excited for something.

"Allacha Raghad Opa." I said waving my wand frantically. The table changed into a cow. "Oh crap."

"Hi, you look as if you need some help." A stranger asked.

His voice startled me and I turned around screaming, "ISAK GAVOTIES!" Thankfully he put up a shield of magic before the charm hit him, you see if it had of worked he would have been trapped in a never ending wormhole. "Sorry I'm kinda new at this so I'd appreciate if you had of given me some kind of warning."

"How? I couldn't knock there's no door." He said waving his hand at the broken remains of a door.

Well at first I was trying to make the charm a big prank because this charm makes things transparent but in my error I blew the door off its hinges.

"Listen I don't have time to deal with anybody right now maybe you could annoy me later?" I asked my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What if I said no?" The stranger replied smirking.

"I would turn you into a... COW!" I said lamely.

"A cow, really? Why a cow?" He asked.

"Well as you can see I was just practising a charm and if you look over there. You'll see a cow." I replied, "Don't push me!"

"I'm Aaron, you're funny ya know. We have to hang out sometime, like soon." He said laughing. "I mean it!"

Is surprized myself by smiling and laughing with him. "Yeah, why not?" I looked at him dead in the eyes he didn't look like he would hurt a butterfly. "When and where?"

"I was thinking we could go to the café, now." He said looking hopeful.

"Okay." I said picking up my bag I stuck my wand down the side of my boot. I headed toward the exit, "Well mister big shot are we going or not?"

^^Belladonna's P.O.V^^

I woke up to the blank wall that had inhabited my dreams for the past night. I wish I could get out of here, I wish someone would find me. In a weird way I wanted Xavier. I needed him to comfort me.