Full moons are over rated

Beep. Beep. Beep.  That's the sound I woke up to. It was starting to get freaking annoying. I tried to sit up but it felt as if a weight was pushing me down. I groaned as a pain formed itself clouding my mind.

"Clarista are you okay? Don't try to get up. You're okay the doctors say you'll get out today." A kind voice said that voice was soon matched up to Mark. "And it's a full moon tonight the infirmary can't afford you shifting at going out of control."

"What? Full moon how long have I been out." I asked my voice sounded unused and groggy.

"Clarista you've been out for a week and a half." Mark said rubbing the back of his neck.

"A week and a half you've got to be kidding me. What happened?" I half shouted, hoisting myself up a tiny bit, I must thank werewolf healing capabilities. "Could you please get a doctor? I think I better start preparing for tonight."

"Oh and I think you'll be sad to know that Sean has mated with Cathy but now for some reason wants nothing to do with her." He said giving me a small smile.

I took this moment to look into his eyes, our breaths hitched in our throats. "No way." We said in unison. The wolf inside me was doing a happy dance until Marks eyes darkened. He was going to do something he regretted.

"Mine, you're all mine." He growled huskily in my ear, an involuntary shiver ran up and down my spine.

I quickly came back to my senses. "What time is it?" I asked closing my eyes tightly. "Oh and don't forget Christmas is next week!"

Mark took a few steps back. "I'll get a doctor; sorry it's almost eight I should head down the woods."

I breathed a shaky breath in it was going to be hard for me to control my wolf especially because she's in heat.

*~Xavier's P.O.V~*

I puffed out a breath waiting for the bells to chime.

DING, DING! By then everyone was in their super natural form. In the distance you could hear the vampires screaming with blood lust, ghosts and poltergeists haunting, change-lings screaming in agony and our howls.

Tonight is when my wolf takes charge and who knows I might even bag a hot chick. My wolf growled at my thoughts which reminded me that he was in charge. I knew where he was taking me and to be perfectly honest I was glad. I was too nervous to do it myself so my wolf was bringing me to my mate. Belladonna a vampire the most dangerous super natural and she just so happens to be my mate. I felt the pull and it was much stronger now that I'm in wolf form. I need to be with her and at that thought I ran but soon I fell in error of course my wolf took this as a chance to shift. Because its full moon we super naturals can't control our abilities.

 I waited patiently for my wolf to take control again but as of right now I was sitting casually. Naked. A flash of colour passed my eyes, a familiar colour. Clarista she was out but why was she running, a few seconds after her another wolf chased after, Sean's wolf, it must be nothing. I felt a lift in my mood, shifting time. Thanks be to fucking to god. When I had fully shifted I ran to the block of houses that kept vampires inside. Without thinking of the danger I was putting myself into I broke down the wall that her scent was being slowly washed away by. I saw her silently reading I sauntered over to her making my movements quiet. I nuzzled into her neck and then the familiar feeling of shifting over whelmed me. I was nude again but what I did next would tell my future. I kissed her smack bang on the lips, to my surprise she moved her lips against mine and it felt like we were meant to be. Then things started changing rapidly, she tensed up and brought her arm back. I should have known what was coming next but I was still in a daze. I was knocked back by the force of her punch to my nose. Thankfully her inner vampire was a vegetarian but my wolf had to decide to shift now, I was a goner this time.

"Yum, yum what do we have here. You look like a great snack." She said and bit into my fur covered flesh but in a short second she pushed herself away from me. "No, no, no you can... Why?" Tears started to fall from her eyes in frustration, all I wanted to do was wipe those tears away but me being a wolf now doing that wouldn't help.

"I'm so sorry." I said looking down. "I have to leave." I followed through with my words. Leaving her took all my strength away. Had I just made the biggest mistake of my life?  

^>Clarista<^

I was running away from Sean the look in his eyes when he saw me screamed predator, I was his prey. He was going to hurt me if I slowed down. A tingling feeling spread throughout my body, fuck I was going to shift. Mid leap I shifted and I land hard face first on the ground. A big wolf loomed over me and started to roughly nuzzle my neck. I stiffened trying to push the wolf off me.

"Sean please let me go, this isn't you!" I cried.

He smiled a wolfish smile, he looked over me hungrily. That was when I realized I was naked; I tried to cover myself but a now shifted Sean was holding my arms back. Then he did the unexplainable, he raped me. I was curled up trying to hold the last bit of dignity I had left.

"You were good but if you stopped crying you'd be great." He said smirking, "you're mine and don't forget that."

I sat there crying shifting uncontrollably. A refreshing scent passed through my nose, Mark he was here. I can't let him see me Sean's scent is all over me and Mark will kill me then Sean. I tried to get up to run Mark spotted me. He ran over and looked at me disgust filling his eyes.

"How could you, I thought you were different Clarista. You had sex with him." He said starting a conversation through mind link.

"I swear to you I didn't do anything with him." I said.

"Then why is his scent all over you!"

"He raped me."

"You little liar, Sean didn't rape you who in their right mind would rape someone as innocent as you. Clarista you're my mate, my second mate we are meant to be. You just threw that away. I hate you."

I shook when a sob racked through my body. "Why don't you believe me your meant to be my mate." With that message sent through I ran away tears streaming down my face. I ran to a clearing and lay down. Today was the best and worst day of my life I found my mate, I was raped and I was rejected again. This is not fair. The morning sun rose from the sky and I ran back to our room and shifted for the last time for a while. I went into my room expecting to see Mark but he wasn't there. I changed into a black pencil skirt and a white lace top.

"Clarista come quick. It's Danica." Acantha said looking flushed. "And we can't find Bella."

A/N

Thanks for reading and because I kept you waiting I added Xavier's P.O.V! 

Remember Comment and vote! I love having you guys put lovely comments and constructive crisisim down below!!!!

Love you all !!!

You're so welcome to another peak into my twelve year old brain