Everything crumbles

^> Clarista's P.O.V <^

I woke up with a feeling of warmth surrounding me, Osuin was still soundly asleep. I looked loving at my new mark.

Today Osuin and I had planned a double date with Danica and Felix. Our first proper date but I couldn't shake the heavy ominous feeling that was hanging over me. Something bad was going to happen.

Would it really be my life if everything was plain and simple. I began to trace simple circles over his arms and I could tell that he was awake. 

"Osuin I know you're awake I can hear your pulse," I rested my chin on his flannel pyjama covered chest. "It's very faint but it jumped slightly."

"Find you caught me, I just didn't want you to stop." He finally opened his eyes and gave me a fanged smile. His eyes strayed away from mine to look at the clock, "we need to start getting ready or we'll be late, I don't want my first meeting with Felix to be a late one."

We both got out of bed and got ready, Osuin wore a nice button up shirt and jeans. I wore a summer dress and a leather jacket. He looked way more formal than I did, we didn't look like a couple. Did we make the wrong choice?

We walked hand in hand to our picnic destination and Felix and Danica we no where to be seen. Maybe they were late.

We sat down at a table and waited for the other couple, eventually we saw a furious Danica round the corner glaring at Osuin. He just marched up to him and with her dainty fists she gave him several blows to the face and chest. I stood there shocked, and then a feeling of rage consumed me and my wolf. 

I grabbed her by the hair and swung her to the ground. My wolf was now at the surface, "why did you put your hands on what is mine?" 

Danica's face was screwed up in pain, "Felix broke up with me, he thinks Osuin is his mate." A growl ripped through me, "I feel the same way but if they're mates we have to move on." She rolled her eyes at me, "it's not like you've marked each other."

I glared at her, and then pulled my sleeve down. She noticed that I was trying to cover something, she grabbed my wrist and gasped.

"You let him mark you, but you barely know him." I yanked my arm from her grasp, "I thought you were smarter than that Clarista, I can't believe you could be that stupid."

I winced at her remark, I knew deep down she was right but if I hadn't let him mark me, as an Alpha's daughter I need to be marked or I could face death.

Danica got up of the ground and stomped her way over to Osuin who was now staring into the eyes of Felix. Felix looked infatuated with Osuin, Osuin just looked confused.

I just stared at the couple and instantly saw their connection. They were mates and once again I was going to be alone. I couldn't fight the hot tears that poured out of my eyes. Once again my heart was broken, I swear to the moon my life was a soap opera.

Osuin was going to leave me just like everyone else has, I need to find Acantha she would know how to get rid of the mark. Actually I don't think Acantha is the right person for the job, she would hate me. I'm going to try and find Aaron.

I tried my best to give Osuin a smile, I could see the look of pity in his eyes. "It's okay Osuin." I swallowed the lump that was forming in the base of my throat, "you deserve to be with your mate. Mark him and we can be done." 

I turned and ran away from him ignoring the gnawing feeling on my heart. I completely crumbled to the ground when a pain so violent was ripping its way through my heart. I lay on the ground feeling destroyed, I was gone.

I let the pain of him marking Felix consume me, I no longer wanted to feel. Eventually the pain subsided and my mark was gone, I needed to get to Aaron, he could help me. 

As I stalked through the grounds I could hear people whisper about me, some felt sorry for me but others they laughed and said I was desperate. I wanted to line all of them up and leave them bloody but I refrained.

I bumped into a familiar figure, Soren. "Listen Clarista you've got to stop bumping into me like this if you're not going to help me in some way." He was smirking.

I smiled up at him, I needed release and I could start with him. I laid an open hand on his chest, "I might take you up on that offer but I have to sort something out first." I continued walking to the room Aaron shared with my brother.

I knocked hard on the door and within seconds Aaron opened the door. "Oh, hey Clarista what do you need?"

I put on a sultry smile, "I need you to use to your magic to remove all ties I have to Osuin." I stepped by him, "I may be able to give you something in return," I swayed my hips slightly.

I jumped at the sound of an angry growl, I turned and Bella sat in my brother's arms on the couch. 

"You're such a slut Clarista, first you use Osuin and then you go and flirt with any fucking guy you see." She got up and stalked over to me she gave me a hard thump on the chest, "you disgust me."

I scoffed at her, "Osuin found his mate and he marked him. I'm looking out for myself now and I'm not going to allow a vampire to insult me." Xavier growled at me I returned his growl with a flash of my wolf showing him that I would attack him. "I'm leaving tomorrow, I can't bear to stay here." I looked at Xavier and I hated what I was going to say, "I'm going rogue."

I turned to Aaron, "now you, help me. I need you to take Osuin out of me."

Aaron looked at me pity settled in his eyes, "I can't the only way to do that is to mate with another and I'm not willing to mate with you." 

I fumed in anger, without saying goodbye I stormed out and before I could sense it I was in front of my dorm. I went into my room to pack up but then decided against it. I had to leave now. Staying would prolong my pain and I was only focused on helping myself. No one else cared so why should I?

A/N

So finally I'm Sorry Mate is over, I will be posting epilogues for the characters soon. I just want to thank everybody that has believed in me, this story is several years in the making but it's one of my proudest achievements. Please share this book with who ever you can, I know that when I started this story at twelve I thought maybe just my friends would see it but it has reached so many  other people. I wish I could thank everyone individually. 

At age twelve I was angry and obsessed with weird things and this just so happened to be a product of that. I'm now sixteen and hopefully I can produce more stories that are as well liked as this one.

Once again thank you so much you have absolutely no idea how much I appreciate this.

I love you all,

Anna