We have Bella

*<>*Danica's P.O.V*<>*

"So you called the nurse for Aaron and well Acantha's there." I said. "So now what?"

"Um... Well... Um... I say we do CPR." Felix said, "just let me cover my clothes in case she vomits on me."

When he came back he was dressed in his 'Kiss the Cook' apron. I burst into a fit of giggles. I stood on my tip toes and gave in a peak on the lips. "Okay Hun, preform CPR." After a few minutes of CPR-ing I noticed her neck was swollen. "Felix whatever Aaron did to her it's getting a reaction. Get the moisturiser."

In no more than four seconds Felix came running out of the bathroom frantically with a bucket full of E45, we piled it on but it didn't do a thing. Her neck was starting to look really bad and icky.

"Maybe she has medication in her room." I said. I ran to her room and shrank into fairy form and squeezed through the keyhole. I crept into the bathroom and found a tube full of liquid that said 'healing elixir.' I grabbing it and crept to the door and went back to my room.

"Felix I found an elixir." I said handing him the tube.

He examined the container and furrowed his eyebrows. "Well...It doesn't say any dosage so I give the whole thing to her." He said and shrugged pouring the content into her mouth.

After a few seconds she began to breath normally again and sat up with ease. The only thing that looked wrong about her was her neck. Her neck looked really thin and stick-like. I picked up the tube and read the side effects. Blah, blah, blah wait, side effects may include neck thinning. Shit.

"Felix read the back of the tube. I think she may have one of the side effects, her neck is too thin."

"Acantha, um... How do you un-thin a neck?" Felix asked.

Her eyes widened a fraction. "Um... Well... I don't really know... I think you have to wait it out." She said a moment passed and she smiled. "I know a spell to do it." She put her hands on her neck and closed her eyes. A few seconds later her neck began to swell and regained normalness.

^>Clarista's P.O.V<^

I was running at top speed searching for Acantha, I found out where the Blood Spite Pack is keeping Bella. I need to tell as much people as I could we needed to save Belladonna.

I stopped abruptly outside Danica and Felix's dorm. I knocked on the door repeatedly finally it was answered by Felix.

"Is Acantha in there? I need to talk to her you and Danica should listen too." I said wringing my hands together.

"Sure, come on in." He opened the door wider and I passed under his arm. I walked into Felix and Danica's room and sat beside Acantha.

"I know where the Blood Spite Pack is keeping Bella." I said. "I know how to get her back. We have to do a trade."

Acantha's eyes widen. "A-a trade but who? I am not doing it, sorry but just... No." Acantha's hand started to glow brighter with each word she uttered.

"I don't expect you to. I'll do it." I feel tears of frustration build up in my eyes. "They've wanted me since I was four; they killed me family because they were trying to get me. If I give myself in the form of a trade they can't refuse."

"Clarista you can do this to yourself." Acantha shook me by the shoulders slightly. "We can do this without a trade, trust me."

^^Belladonna's P.O.V^^

I have definitely had enough for the last week or so I have been cooped up in a small room with a dude I am still very unfamiliar with.

"So... Bella I know what your friends are going to do. You see well... There's something that I have failed to mention." I looked down at his hands. "You're a prop in this game; they want you to bring Clarista to them. Clarista has always been wanted by them. They knew by kidnapping on of her friends would cause her to do stupid things at first. I first wanted to help you because I could see that you have found your Soul Mate, he must be very worried about you."

"You couldn't have given that piece of information earlier? I have been sick with worry, every time I woke up among this mess, I wanted and needed answers!" By then I have lost control of my tears and they cascaded freely about my face. "I just want to go home! And you're not doing anything to help me."

"You know what! I can't help you, I don't control when your friends come to save you." He growled. "But I can tell you, that your mate is dying and you need to be calm and strong for him. I lost mine because I wasn't strong. Just do this one thing for yours."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks, Xavier's dying and I am the only one able to save him. I have never felt this much responsibility.

"I can't do this, I just can't i-it's just too much." I ball me hands up into fisted and groan in frustration.

"Just focus I think they're coming." I got up and brushed off imaginary dirt off him. "I have to go."

I nodded and turned away. I thought of positive things like how I'm gonna have a whole antelope to drink and a small part of my doesn't want food or drink, it just wants Xavier. My Soul Mate.

^>Clarista's P.O.V<^

"Okay so do we have everything?" I looked at the list again. "Guns. Knives. Wolf's Bane. And me. Okay let's go."

So this is going to be great. No, no it is not. Danica, Felix, Acantha, Osuin and I are going to get Bella back. Hopefully. Xavier couldn't come because he was nearing death.

~~~~One Hour Later~~~~

I stood out there in front of possibly the most intimidating building ever.

"Let's go in." I breathed in and out deeply. I walked in and went to the office, while walking through there people turned their heads and either grinned or looked pitiful. I knocked on the office door and the leader of the Blood Spite Pack stood there his tall frame towering over me.

"I presume you're here for your acquaintance." I smirked. "Well I shall get a colleague of mine to get her and return her to your other acquaintances."

I nodded looking down. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Sean said he wants you but we have two arrangements, Sean will have you for a day. Then you will belong to my nephew."

"Okay, just let my friend go."

"Jakarta bring the vampire out, we have what we need." He grabbed me by my arm and whispered. "Let's bring you to your mate."

At least now Bella's safe. I didn't want anyone to be hurt because of me. Ever.

A/N

Sorry I nearly took a month it's been hectic, between my family, my sort-of-obsession with weight and hospital. But still it's no excuse hope you enjoyed xoxo
Ah the struggles of twelve year old me.
Please Comment, Vote and if you haven't already Fan! Bye I'll try to be quicker next time!