An awkward kiss and New found romance

Last night was awesome and awkward. I kissed Osuin but Acantha and Belladonna walked in. She just walked in got her wand and left.

Osuin and I said goodnight to each other and left, both of us with red cheeks.

I slept soundly that night, my thoughts flooding with Osuin.

I got up with a cheerful attitude, getting dressed in a knee high floral dress with coral coloured ballet flats. I gathered my essential things for school and put them in my bag. After putting on some mascara and lip gloss, I headed out to the assembly that was being held in the main hall. It was so boring, it was just the principal talking about the school and how are first day will fly by!

I walked out of the hall, a hundred or so students trudged along beside me all looking as if the day was never going to end. They all looked miserable, everyone except Osuin. I could nearly see his glowing energy emanating from him because he was that happy. A thought came spiralling into my head making me join the other students in their miserable moods. What if the reason he was smiling was because he was thinking of another girl and what if he wanted to be with her, what if last night was a misunderstanding, what if it was a dream? I hope it wasn't a dream, it was the best thing that's happened since I came here. I went to my first class, archery. No one I knew was there. So, whilst shooting arrows I didn't speak, I just reflected on my time here. To be honest I didn't expect anything like this. Too much has happened in the short time I've been here. I nearly lost my brother, Belladonna was taken, I took her place, I was rejected twice and I kissed Osuin.

The time flew by, I was soon onto my next subject, Self Defence, this should be easy. I was considered quite strong in my pack. I arrived a bit early to get one of the strongest partners. As I was so early no one had arrived yet, so I did what anyone else would do. I walked out and stood be the door waiting.

A cluster of students passed only one leaving the group to join this class. It was Soren, I was happy to have him in my class and now he'll be my partner. Since he was a hybrid he was bound to be stronger than anyone else. So I went up to him.

"Hey Soren, do you want to be partners?" I asked, hopefully.

"Okay, a bit eager there. I can't blame you though, I mean I am God like but there's no need to wait for me, babe." He said, winking and totally confusing me.

"Look Soren, lets get something straight I don't like you in that way. Don't flirt with me okay." I said, slowly so it settled in his head.

I don't think it worked because he smirked, nodded and slung his arm over my shoulder. I immediately shrugged it off.

I was trying to avoid eye contact with Soren, while I was avoiding eye contact I saw Osuin coming in talking to a girl and laughing. A sudden wave of anger over took me and I grabbed Soren's arm and put it on my shoulder. He looked at me shock and confusion washing over his eyes.

"Just roll with it, maybe flirt with me." I said glancing over at Osuin to see he was laughing.

"So what should I say, should I do this?" He said pulling me closer to him, making me feel really uncomfortable. I smiled up at him.

"Make me look like I'm interested in what you're saying." I said inching away from him.

"Okay, so I was thinking since you obviously you're not into me, I would just risk it all and ask you to go to dinner." He said rubbing his neck with his free hand.

"Um... Okay, I guess." I said giving him a half smile.

"Great I'll give you food that you've never forget, I might even give you a bit of entertainment but you'll have to help me with that." He said raising his eyebrows suggestively.