All alone, except for Osuin

~~I Still need new name ideas!~~

"Clarista this isn't fair. Why did they take my mate away, your mate should have been taken not mine." Xavier said glaring at me. "You deserve to get your mate taken, you caused all of this."

"No Xavier you don't mean that, it's not my fault that Bella was taken. Xavier we will find her. I'll be sure of it." I said, I tried to put my hand on his arm to reassure him but he shook it off.

"Clarista, you don't understand everything that's happened to us is because of you and no one else. You're causing misery to everyone you know." He said his words hitting me like stones. "The day when we ran from the hunters, I have finally realized that you should've died not mom and dad. You are the reason why they came."

Tears trickled down my face, "Xavier please ju-

"Clarista I need some time alone. Leave." He said sounding angry and sad.

"I'm sorry if I caused all this, maybe I should kill myself, I'd be dead and you'd get Bella back." I said my eyes were now over flowing with tears. I swiped the tears away from my cheeks. I glanced at him but his back was now facing me.

I walked out sighing in sadness. "Bye Aaron, it was nice meeting you." I sniffed.

"Yeah it was nice to meet you too." He mumbled totally oblivious to my tears.

I stood outside my door, resting my head against the cold hard wood.

I walked in to the dormitory and was about to go into my room but I noticed two scent coming from my room. There was Mark's scent and someone else's scent.  I felt my legs buckle beneath me. I cried for what seemed like eternity.

Mark was the last person I would think to betray someone's trust. I held my knees up to my chest putting my head between my legs.

Soon Mark and a blonde haired girl emerged from the room. I quickly got up and ran into the main bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot and rimmed with red. My tears had stained my cheeks red. The worst thing was that my heart and wolf felt torn to pieces. I grabbed the razor and tried to break my skin and rid myself from the pain that I was now feeling. But every time I broke through blood would come out for a split second and then it would heal itself.

A banging on the door startled me.

"Clarista come on! You've been in there for ages. What's taking so long?!" Mark whined like a five year old.

I opened the door. "Sorry," I whispered trying to sneak past him. My attempts were futile.

"For the love of all things holy, what the hell happen to you?" He said his voice full of concern.

"Why would you care? Last time I checked you were fucking a blonde chick." I said harshly. "You caused this. I did this because of you. You're my mate you're meant to believe me when I say things. I don't lie. The fact that you can say that I'm you're my mate and then have sex with a girl that's not me. It hurts. I haven't done anything to deserve this."

"Clarista I'm sorry. You know that male wolves have urges after they meet their mate. You had sex with Sean, do me a favour and stop being a hypocrite." Mark spat.

"I am not a hypocrite, why can you believe me just once. I. Did. Not. Have. Sex. With. Sean." I said slowly. "Mark, Sean raped me."

"Clarista I don't 100% believe you but Sean won't be breathing tomorrow if it's true." Mark said.

"Mark you're meant to believe me when I tell the truth and you're the only person whom can tell I'm lying. You make the judgement, but don't kill him; as much as I hate both of you right now I don't want you in trouble." I said, sighing I walked past him. "I need to be alone right now. Do you mind sleeping on the couch tonight?"

I smiled in thanks when he shook his head. I put on a dark green hoodie and pulled up the hood. I walked out of the room and speeded up slightly. I got captured in my thoughts and I didn't notice Danica walking up the path with boxes full of books. I accidentally walked into her and sent her boxes falling to the ground.

"Oh, Danica I'm so sorry I didn't see you." I said going to help her gather her stuff that I knocked out of her hands.

"Don't touch anything. I don't need your help Clarista. You hate me don't deny it, you did that on purpose. Well guess what!? I hate you too." She said, "Just leave Felix and I alone." She then stormed away from me her eyes glaring.

I sighed everyone hates me. I saw Osuin linger ahead of me. I sighed in frustration was he going to turn around and conjure up a reason to hate me.

"Hi Clarista, wanna talk?" He surprised me by asking.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah I'd like that." I went over to the nearest bench and we sat down.

"So how was your day?" Osuin asked.

"Crappy, so bad that I'm surprised you're actually talking to me. Everyone hates me right now." I said puffing out a breath of air.

"Not true. Clarista I don't hate you."  He said, whilst wrapping his arm awkwardly around my shoulders.

"Um... Osuin what are you doing?" I asked directing my question at his arm.

"Oh sorry." He said a blush tinted his cheeks he let his arm fall off my shoulders. I instantly felt cold without it.

"I didn't mind." I said. I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I wish my mate was like you, you're so nice and kind."

"Did you just say mate?!" He said he lightly pushed me away. "Clarista you should be with your mate not me."

"Osuin he rejected me. I'm not even eighteen yet." I unzipped my jumper and showed Osuin my blood drenched top. "He did this to me. Osuin I like you, I never realised how much I'd need you. You were always there for me."

"He-he did that to you. Clarista I'm sorry I didn't know. He doesn't deserve you." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back down beside him. "Who is he?"

"I-I can't tell you, H-he wouldn't like that. If I tell you he might make me hurt myself again." I whispered.

"Clarista I need to know." He pressed. "I can help you."

"I'm sorry I can't, I would if I could." I choked out.

"It's okay, just call and I'll be there for you." He said kissing my check. "No matter what."

"You missed." I said, he looked at me confused. "Here I'll help." I kissed him smack bang on the lips.

A/N

Thanks for reading. Oh how my young brain worked, so much fucking weirdness.

Anyways please Comment+Vote=Cote