Planning the final move

I woke up quite early the next morning feeling anxious. Sunlight filtered in through the crack in the curtains, illuminating the sleeping faces of my friends. I clambered out of bed slowly and dressed silently. 

"Where do you think you are going?" said Danica yawning widely.

I glared at her. "To the hospital. I should have been there last night!" She raised her eyebrows.

"Let it go, Clarista," she murmured, taking hold of my shoulder and steering me into the kitchen. "Maybe let him get over the shock of you cheating on him," she said kindly. 

"I DIDN'T CHEAT!" I yelled. "YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON!" 

And then the tears came and Danica was helping me into a chair and setting a bowl on cornflakes in front of me. "It's OK, Clarista," she said, giving me a swift hug. "Now now, Danica's here. You can explain everything." 

So I did. I told her everything, everything that happened from the first time I stepped foot in this place. Sean and Mark and Soren. and all through my story, Danica's face remained the same. When I finished, she broke into a small smile. "Thank you," she whispered. 

I blinked. " What?" 

"Thank you for telling me," Danica said, clearing up my bowl and spoon. I looked up.  Acantha and Belladonna stood in the doorway, averting their eyes. I cleared my throat and stood up.

"I'm going to the hospital." I murmured. "Thanks Danica."

"Cars out front." Danica said, throwing me her car keys. 

"Thanks." I muttered, running out the door.

The trip to the hospital took about twenty minutes.  "Osuin?" I called out pushing through every door until I finally saw a very mangled looking Osuin groaning in his bed and tossing and turning. "Osuin." I whispered. I ran over and fell to my knees beside him. His eyes cracked open then closed again when he saw me. "No! Please Osuin!" I croaked. "I didn't- I wouldn't..." I tried, but he ignored me. 

"Leave the little boy alone, dearie." A nurse walked in, pushing a trolley full of medical utensils.

I let out a shriek. "You're going to operate on him?"

She let out a laugh. "No, I'm giving his neighbour their medicine!" she pulled back the curtain. I gasped.

Soren sat up in his bed, smiling at me. There was a bandage over his nose and his arm was in a sling, but otherwise, he looked fine. "Hey babe," he said while winking.

"Bastard.." I muttered under my breath, ignoring him.

Osuin looked up at me pleadingly, "Please leave Clarista." he murmured to me. "I don't want to talk to you..."

And he rolled over onto his side and pulls his curtain across, leaving me staring helplessly at the red fabric. 

"Not love ya anymore?" Soren called. I walked over towards him and gave him a glare.

"You did this, it's all your fault." I said hoarsely.

"Babe.." he began. "

No!" I whispered. "You don't deserve to even look at me. You're not half the man Osuin is. You go away from us and never ever come back, do you understand?"

He smiled and called out as I walked away, "Playing hard to get?" I ignored him and walked away, tears spilling out and the walk turned into a run.

"Wait!" I heard a weak, hoarse yell. I turned slowly, disbelieving. 

Osuin hobbled down the corridor towards me, drip trailing after him. His face was blank of emotion, his eyes locked with mine. 

He came closer until we were centimetres away from each other. 

"Osuin," I muttered, tears dripping down my cheeks again. "I'm so sorry..."

"Shh." he brushed my tears away with a finger. "Please.." he muttered, not quite meeting my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered, my fingers clutching at his hospital gown. I felt him stiffen beside me. I waited, but he didn't say anything. "Osuin?" I murmured. "Do you not love me back?"

Silence.

My stomach dropped right out of me and my heart thudded to a stop. "I'm sorry," I cried. "I shouldn't have come.."

I tried to move away, but he kept a hold of my arm. I blinked at him in surprise. "I wouldn't say I loved you," his voice was too low I had to crane my head to hear him. "Cause who says I ever stopped?"

I nearly cried, what he said to me just there made my eyes water. He loved me, I loved him. That was when I noticed his face was draining of it's colour. I ran over to him helping him to stand up right and bringing him towards his bed.

"Hopefully you'll be better tomorrow you should be, there's going to be a full moon." I said a hint of giddiness in my voice, one because Osuin said he loved me and two full moons ignited my wolf's true passion.

"Yeah I might see you then." He said, he then added. "I'm a vegetarian, my vampire detests the taste of supernatural and human blood. Don't ask me why he just likes it that way."

"Maybe it's 'cause he's a pussy like you!" Soren shouted laughing at his stupid joke.

"Shut your face hole, Soren!" I retorted.

"Stop acting like you love him Clarista it's clear you want a piece of me, everyone does." Soren said matter-of-factly.

"What did I say about leaving and never speaking to me again!" I growled. I felt my voice drop in tone, my eyes I could sense were becoming a shade of bright ember colour I felt my claws rip through my skin. I was dangerously close to shifting in the hospital which is highly endangering. 

My wolf seemed to calm down alot when someone linked their fingers through mine and I felt all the effects retracting. I looked back to see Osuin giving me a weak smile. I smiled and tucked my head into the crook of his neck.

"Are you ready to make your move?" I said holding my wrist up.

"Not yet Clarista, tomorrow, when the moon is high then we can become true blooded mates." Osuin said kissing my wrist placing it back where it was.

"Okay but what if my wolf goes out of control and doesn't shift back." I said. "Also I don't want you to mark me when I'm... Well...Naked." I added blushing.

"You can store a dress in the tree I doubt anyone would mind really." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I should be discharged soon so I can unpack."

"I'll help. I'll show you the whole dorm and who's in it, everything." I said. "When you get let out of here we can go out!"

I am going to have a great a mate and a great day! Life is good!

A/N

Hi Angel-Mouths,

My friends Hmd220 and WhiteSatinBlack wrote most of it so go read their stories. Same characters different plot! Also while writing this my friend barcalkitty100 (she's a Clarista x Osuin shiper) nearly died! She's also writing a story with the same characters different plot but still Clarista gets rejected many times. Some things never change. 

Did you like it? Leave what you think in the comments! Vote if you liked it, vote if you hated it!