The Celebration

I stood in the middle of my room in a short pink dress it was a little tight in places. It was Cathy's she says I look beautiful in it. I think different I personally think it makes me look fat and my boobs are pushed up to the point where they're almost falling out.

"Hi Clarista anybody home?" Cathy said waving her hand in front of my face giggling slightly.

"Yup I'm home." I said smiling slightly. Truth be told I don't really like her because she is mildly irritating.

"I've just been told that two families of other super naturals are coming." She said smiling brightly.

"Oh, cool what kind of super naturals are we talking about?" I asked a friendly smile forced on my face.

"Um... There's going to be two vampires, a sorceress and a werewolf. The reasons-

I cut her off by shouting. "WHAT? TWO VAMPIRES! No. No. No. I am not going to the gathering tonight!"

"Why? They're basically harmless." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"No Xavier is going to, let's say, try to kill them. You see I was nearly killed by a vampire when I was younger. So ask Alpha Norton to send someone up to Xavier, no one wants to die to night." I said smiling awkwardly.

When I said that she smiled at me and took out her phone. She jabbed in a few numbers and muttered a few words not loud enough for me to hear. Yeah, yeah I know werewolves are meant to have amazing senses but when you live with my brother you don't know what some people are doing. Believe me super hearing is a curse.

She walked over to me and smiled. "All taken care of I told Mark the future beta to warn your brother about the other guests."

"Oh, I forgot to thank you for the dress it's... Beautiful." I said smiling at her. "And why are the others coming?" I asked a questioning look playing with my features.

"Well there is going to be two vampires, a werewolf and a sorceress. They're coming because the werewolf is a part of our pack and one of the vampires is his sister. The other ones are coming because they're related to Alpha Norton." Cathy said as if she had rehearsed it.

"Cool." I said sarcastically. This was going to be a long night.

"I think you'll get along with Belladonna and Acantha. Beware Belladonna scares the living bejesus out of me but Acantha's sweet once you get to know her, she's quite reserved. Mind you she still doesn't talk to me." She said pursing her lips.

"Come down the celebration is commencing!" Alpha Norton's voice boomed over the intercom.

I smiled at Cathy whom now had a bottle of tequila and was taking large gulps, I winced that must of killed her throat but instead of stopping she continued her gulps getting bigger and bigger until it was finished. She giggled drunkenly and walked out of the room giving me the empty bottle.

I just threw it onto my bed and stalked out. I walked down the stairs, strolling into the large room at the end of the stairs. I was instantly recognised, after making small talk I noticed a girl with long black hair stride in with confidence and a girl followed shortly after her with matching black hair. They began talking and casted glances my way every so often. Soon they started walking over to me.

"Hi, you're Clarista right." The girl with midnight hair said a smile forming on her face. But as quick as the smile came to her face it left and her lips formed into a scowl. "One thing I must say to you is don't tick me off. Because let's just say you don't want me as an enemy. I want to be friends but you'll have to earn my trust first." She said smirking slightly getting right into my face.