Love is in the air

Belladonna's P.O.V

"Acantha?" I walk over to my door and pull it open. Acantha was in the hallway sparks flying from her hands curled into a ball on the floor. "Get up." I say, kicking her side gingerly. She groaned and pulled herself to her feet. Her face was black with smoke.

"Went wrong again." She sighed, smiling sheepishly. 

"Hey, I heard a bang," Xavier stuck his head out of his door down the corridor, his hair tussled. "Is Bella OK?" he blurted loudly, his face turning slightly more pink when he saw my glaring face.

Acantha rubbed her sore head. "Yeah. God, I'm going to bed. That's gonna hurt in the morning."

She disappeared around the corner, leaving me with Xavier. I set my face into a blank expression. "So," Xavier said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. I turned my blank expression to a glare. His face turned more pink. "Sleep well?" he murmured, walking back down the hall. 

"OK, I'm sorry." I cried after him. He stopped and glanced at me hopefully. "Sorry. I'm a bit of a bitch sometimes, that's all." He laughed and moved closer. "I haven't treated you very well, have I?" I asked, embarrassment creeping up on me.

"It seems we got off on the wrong foot." he said. Heat was radiating from him, warm on my cold skin. "Hey I'm Xavier."

"Belladonna Grey." I grinned, shaking his hand.

"Hey, I know we just met," said Xavier suppressing a smile, "Want to go out sometime?" Before

I could stop myself I found his hand in mine. "I'd love that."

                                                                              ************

The dress seemed too short, but Danica assured me it was perfect. It was a floaty purple lace dress, it ended above my knees. The tights Danica had picked were ripped up the back and I wouldn't wear any other shoes than my boots. Over all, Danica said I looked okay. 

Walking up to Xavier's dorm was quite nerve wrecking, first dates are more important than I thought. I wanted to impress him, I wanted to make him think of me every night before he went to sleep, I know I sound sappy but everyone wants that to happen especially supernaturals. I needed to see him. I knocked loudly on the door hoping that being a few minutes early wouldn't matter.

But they did Xavier answered the door shirtless with a toothbrush in his mouth. He had his eyes closed so he didn't see me because he said, "Sorry, what ever you have to say make to quick I'm going out with Belladonna and I can't mess this up."

"Um... Xavier, it's me Belladonna." I said smiling sheepishly. "I could come back later if you want?" 

"Oh shit, sorry don't go,come in I'll just finish getting ready." He ushered me in and went into what I presume was his room. I sat on the couch trying to look as ladylike as possible. A few minutes later Xavier came out of his room in a button up shirt, jeans and a pair of converse.

I instantly felt over dressed. I stood up awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"I made a reservation at Captain America's, I know it's nothing fancy but, from what I know everyone likes it." He said rubbing his neck. "We better get going. I picked the best table in the place and the best thing is the owner is a supernatural himself and I'm sure he can get you anything you want."

I smiled at him reassuring him he seemed really nervous, I don't think I've ever seen him so nervous. We walked down to the entrance and Xavier subtly grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. 

We walked to the car park butterflies bubbled in my stomach, this can't go wrong. I sat it the passenger seat of his car, it was surprisingly clean. It smelt of pine and citris, it smelled alot like him, shit. I sound like a deranged stalker, what I'm doing is weird but then again Xavier sniffed me once. But that's a werewolf thing isn't it? Okay I need to stop over thinking this and just enjoy the moment.

Clarista's P.O.V

I woke up in Osuin's warm embrace. Last night was a dream come true. I smiled happily at the vampiric symbol now on my wrist. The mark I left on his neck was a small version of my pack mark. After staring at his face for a long while I had the urge to kiss him and I felt that a kiss would be the best thing to wake up to, right? 

I gave him a peck on the lips, I was expecting him to be asleep but the second my lips touched his, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me harder. Unfortunately we need air, well I need air so we broke the kiss. My phone rang playing the song Want it, Need it. I answered it hoping it was important.

"Hello, who is it?" I said.

"It's your brother and I need advice. Bella's in my car an-

"Hold up, why is Bella in your car? You better have not druged her." I said hoping she did this out of her own will.

"No little sister She wanted to be here. I just wanted to ask if we should eat first or go to the cinema first, I need this to be perfect." He said quickly.

"Okay first breath, take her to the cinema first  and then have dinner. This makes sure you have something to talk about during dinner. I'm guessing you made a reserveration at Le Supernatural because if you didn't then you're taking her to Captain America's which is a very bad choice. Remember the owner the pervy vampire David. I'm still shuddering." I said after a few moments of silence. "Xavier cancel the reservation I can't believe you forgot about him. Book a table at Le Supernatural. Enjoy your date don't fuck up. Love you bye, go book now." I hung up and relaxed back into Osuin.

"I love you." I said as I closed my eye's falling back into sleep.

Acantha's P.O.V

I'm so happy, I got a few spell casting books from my grandparents. They said that the school sends them a letter whenever I mess up so they wanted me to excell at something other than failing at everything. There was five books in total; Spells on Personallity and Moodlets, Physical casting, Help Yourself with these Spells and Wouldn't Wish This on My Worst Enemy.  They were weird titles for Spell books but I guess I needed them I grabbed one of the and began reading. After a few chapters of learning I heard my dorm door open and close. I decided to put one of the spells called I know it's you I shows whether you know the person or you don't. 

"Frota goa toto hai." I murmured, I didn't hear any explosion so maybe it worked. The next step was to think of yourself, which is strange, when I was finished one name came to my head. Damien Grey. But it wasn't just my head saying it, my heart was telling me to go out to him.

A/N

Hey guys I'll go beat myself in the corner shall I? More and more twelve year old angst.

Please Vote/Comment/Fan 

Love you