Final moves and a full moon

I woke up with an arm circling my waist, Osuin. I turned around so I was facing Osuin, I stared at him admiring his features.

"Take a picture." Osuin said opening his eyes. "Babe, it'll last longer. Well maybe not, I am immortal."

I laughed and snuggled my head into his chest. He moved down his head and kissed me on the nose.

"You're so cute, you know that?" he said.

I giggled and kissed him, intending it to be quick, but he used the arm around my waist to drag me closer to him. He returned my kiss and wrapped his other arm around me. I pressed my forehead against his. "I love you so much." I whispered.

"And I love you, little rose." I giggled, remembering the night he had climbed through my window and given me a rather crushed rose.

"I'm so glad we found each other, I probably would be dead by now if it weren't for you."

"Where do you think I'd be?" He laughed, stroking my bright red hair, "But let's not talk about that, the past is dead and gone now, we have each other, that's all that matters." My heart melted when he said that and I kissed him again, a long, tender one, with my arms wrapped around his neck. 

Today was a full moon so we will soon have to break apart and get ready, but for now I want to stay here in his embrace. 

I soon fell back into a deep sleep.

Danica's P.O.V

I was so frustrated, everyone stares at me now. I wasn't a change-ling by choice just like they're not who they are by choice. Why must I be judged. Comments have been thrown at me like, "don't forget to lock yourself up tonight, maybe it should becoming a constant thing, I don't want to be killed like you killed my boyfriend." And the most popular, "I wonder how her soul mate copes, I heard he doesn't really love her and that he's just afraid of her." Of course they say that under their breathe because they think I'm fucking deaf, which I am not. I just glare at them as they comment on every little thing I do.

I needed a change my hair was to long and made me feel frail and weak, my clothes needed to change to they were to bright to match my personality. I knew exactly who to call for. I dialed the number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hi Danica, Acantha here Clarista lift her phone her before she went out with my brother." I could almost see her shuddering. "I can leave a message if you want although I doubt she'll do anything other spend time with my weird sibling."

"Actually you could help me, I want to change my look. I want to surprise everyone." I said grabbing a handful of money and shoving it into my purse. "I'll meet you in the hallway in a few minutes." I switched of my phone deciding that I didn't need to spend money on a hair dresser appointment, I could just do it myself.

I nearly ran into the kitchen grabbing the scissors. I walked into my room and stared at my self in the mirror. My hair was mid way down my back with a slight curl. I raised the scissors to my strawberry blond hair closing my eyes as I hacked it off. When I opened my eyes I nearly cried, my hair was lob-sided and uneven. I brushed through it making sure the loose hairs were out. I looked at myself again, hacked hair, tear stained face and reputation for being a killer.

When I walked in I felt everyone's eyes land on me.  I rubbed my neck as a gust of wind came through the door shaking my lack of hair around and slapping it against my face.

Acantha stood by the door fiddling with her hair. Belladonna was also there her facial expression anything but happy.

Nerves bubbled up inside me, why I was so nervous was a mystery. All I was doing was shopping.