The dorms

• Venované All my Awesome Fanimos

I hugged Alpha Norton, I waved good bye as I walked to the coach. I sat in the back surrounded by my friends, Bella, Acantha, Mark and Estelle. My brother sat near the front of the bus with Damien, Belladonna's brother, they both looked as if they were avoiding something.

The bus jerked suddenly to a start, I fell and landed awkwardly on Mark. "Sorry, I didn't mean to fall on you." I stated, blushing, a habit I recently picked up.

"I don't care; I'll let you off because you're so cute." Mark said pinching my cheek. He started stroking my hair and he was starting to act kinda like a creeper.

I slapped his hand away and pulled my hair to the side. I sat up on my seat. "Do you mind if I ask why the hell did you do that?!"

"Sean is staring at us he's going to realize he's your mate in. Three. Two. One."

Mark was cutting off by Sean yelling. "FUCK!" After his sudden outburst he looked me in eyes and kissed Cathy.

I swear to you it felt like my heart was stood on by a dude with football boots on. Tears flowed down my cheeks, I leaned into Mark and he wrapped his arms protectively around me. A soft tap brought into the eyes of Acantha, Bella and Estelle.

"What's wrong Clarista?" Estelle asked her eyes full of concern.

"I'll tell you guys later now's just not the right time." I said looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Ugh... We're your best friends you don't have to tell us." Bella murmured under her breath moving her head with each word.

Acantha elbowed Bella harshly in the ribs. "Bella, you can see her tears right just leave it she said she'd tell us later." Acantha said she looked at me; there was a hint of pity in the look.

The rest of the journey to Cork was painfully silent and awkward. When the bus stopped I made sure I was the first out. I mentally hoped that Sean and Cathy wouldn't walk out before any of my friends did; unfortunately luck was not on my side. Sean's gaze was burning holes in my back. I grabbed my bag and made my way over to the front office. Bella, Acantha and Mark caught up with me all of them panting. Werewolves have been known to speed up when they feel sad, angry, used or all of the above.

We walked into the secretary's office and gave her our names. She gave us our keys. I noticed something odd about her, she didn't have a super natural scent coming off her or a human scent either.

"So what are your room numbers?" I asked looking around in the group.

"One-one-nine." Acantha said.

"Same!" Bella, Mark and I said in unison. Mark looked a bit nervous, I'm sure it's nothing.

We walked up to our room together. When we stepped in, the first thing we realized was there was only three rooms, each room had names on it. The first door had Bella's name on it, the second door had Acantha's name on it. Oh fuck that meant Mark and I would be sharing a room together. Mark's a great guy and all but he's not my mate so I refuse to share a bed with him. The sectary had given me some sheets and it now occurred to me that in fine print I saw the words: Mate- Mark Le Chance.

"Mark they made a mistake, the-they said we were m-mates." I stuttered.

"It wasn't a mistake." Mark said looking at me solemnly. "I wrote it on your application."

"What, why would you do that. I thought you were my friend. How could you, you knew I had a mate but you said I was your mate." I shouted my breathing accelerated. My wolf wanted out. She wanted to rip Sean and Mark's head off. Sean, for rejecting her so plainly and Mark for lying about being her mate. I ran out of the door passing Sean and Cathy in the hall way. Cathy looked at me smugly. "Are you happy Cathy? Your game worked! I lost everything. What do you have against me? Huh?" I asked, all I could see was red. My eyes most definitely were my wolfs colour.

"Don't talk to my mate like that it's highly disrespectful considering that I am the next Alpha in line." Sean said smiling smugly.

I stared at him confused and then it clicked no way in hell! Cathy was Norton's daughter; she was the next Alpha female. But she was adopted; she was a shape-shifter.

I ran the rest of the hallway and before my mind could register it I was in front of a clearing. I ran over to behind a tree strip off my clothes and I shifted. I ran and ran letting my wolf take control, she needed this and I'm prepared to give her what she needs to handle the rejection. The night sky was littered with stars, I walked into my room. Everyone sat on the couch looking worried. "Hi, sorry I was late I went for a run." I said smiling a small smile.

"Clarista you said you were going to tell us something. Care to elaborate." Bella said.

I took the seat that was as far away from Mark as possible. "Well I've figured out who my mate is. It's Sean, he has rejected me  for Cath-

I was cut off by a pain that covered my whole body. I screamed, I started to have a panic attack. My chest felt as if it was tightening forcing me to stop breathing. I saw Mark run towards me and his lips started to move but to me no sound came out. I was soon met with darkness.

A/N

Hello fellow wattpadders I would totally be grateful if you would vote and comment please give me critisisim I want to make my story better!

And if you haven't followed please do!